Name Something Better

Jeti Drabbles - May Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fluff, Canon-au, sleepysica 4eva, 1k ~

“Is Jessica-unnie going to wake up?”

Seohyun asks this question from the kitchen and she is met with silence. A few of the girls have already left the dorm with the members now finding their solo activities expanding, and those remaining weren’t particularly keen on trying to get Jessica up. 

 

“Not me,” Yoona cries out first from the couch, and there’s a silent agreement to let the poor girl fully relax on her few off days. 

 

“I did it last week,” Sunny says from the kitchen with Seohyun, the two working on making lunch for the day. Seohyun also isn’t considered seeing the last time she tried to wake Jessica up, she left the room in tears.

 

“We’re not talking,” sighs Taeyeon from the dining table. “She’ll rid my head if I do it.” 

 

“You and Jessica are never talking,” Yoona shoots back offhandedly. 

 

“For the record, she was the one who threw out my bag of plush toys, and I’d be careful about what I say if I were you, Yoona.”

Taeyeon casts a threatening glance and the girl gets the point, turning her head back to the TV as she gulps. 

 

For once in her life, Tiffany keeps nice and shut, lips sealed, not a peep out of her. Still, she feels everyone’s eyes slowly fall on her, even the ones from the kitchen who technically can’t even see her. It’s Taeyeon who takes the initiative to slide next to her on the couch. 

 

“Fany-ah.” 

 

Taeyeon doesn’t need to even start her request, Tiffany already knows what’s going to come next. So, she peels herself off from her spot, lets out a groan, shoots everyone a ‘you owe me’ look, and trudges off to corridors near their bunks. 

 

She stands in front of Jessica’s room, the one shared by herself and Yoona, and pushes the door open. Sunlight pours in from their sheer curtains, but she can see very distinctly a person sprawled out on top of their bed, limbs tangled with the blankets. 

 

Tiffany takes a moment to herself, staring at the figure who is dead asleep despite it being past noon. Part of her doesn’t particularly wish to wake Jessica up, she knows how hard she works and all their schedules and events and practices must tire her out endlessly. 

 

Still, Tiffany’s heart lurches at the sight of Jessica’s thinning frame as she do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter