Kiss Me To Heaven

Jeti Drabbles - May Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fluff, mutual attraction, first kiss, 400~ words

 

Jessica blinks. “What?” 

 

“Kiss me.”

 

Jessica had been certain she misheard, it seemed inconceivable that those were the words Tiffany had said to her. 

 

“Why?” Jessica asks instead, unmoving from her spot in the ground, face going warm despite the early morning.

 

“Because I like you,” Tiffany says with such confidence that if it weren’t for her shaky pupils, Jessica wouldn’t believe her sincerity. 

 

“And I was thinking that you liked me as well,” she added.

 

“I do.” Jessica says immediately, her words escaping before she could even form the thoughts inside her mind. “I’ve liked you for ages.”

 

A smile coils on Tiffany’s face as she says “I could tell,” and Jessica thinks that it brings out the growing pink on her cheeks and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

 

It’s Tiffany who took the next steps forward, all while Jessica’s attention had been enraptured by her face. Jessica could smell her perfume, it hadn’t been long since it’s application and she felt her body tremble with nervous delight as Tiffany stands right in front of her.

 

“So are you going to do it?” Tiffany asks, eyes sparkling with hope and anticipation.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter