Sun is Always in my Eyes

Jeti Drabbles - May Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fluff, unlabeled relo (could be mutual pining or established), beach shidae! 750~

“Come on in, Jessica,” Yuri cries from the ocean. “It’s not that cold, really!”

 

“I’m good, thanks,” she says back, not particularly caring if Yuri doesn’t hear her from that far. 

 

“We’re at the beach, we might as well go into the ocean,” Sooyoung says, pushing herself up from the sand. “It’s not often we get everyone together out like this either.” 

 

“You go then,” Jessica says cooly, and Sooyoung knows there’s no spite in her words. “I’m not particularly interested in the sea.” 

 

“So you’re just gonna lie here?” Yoona pipes, appearing from behind and almost giving Jessica a fright. 

 

“Yep. The sand’s warm, the shade’s up, I don’t need anything else. Plus, someone needs to mind all our stuff.” 

 

“I’d argue with you, but those are good points,” Sooyoung laughs. “Alright. Come on down if you ever change your mind.”

Yoona nods in agreement and the two rush down on the sand to the ocean, shrieking upon their first contact with the water, sprayed by Yuri and Hyoyeon who are already playing amongst themselves. 

 

Jessica watches fondly, pushing her sunglasses higher up her nose as she lays her head down on the towel she had placed on the sand. From afar, she can hear Taeyeon and Seohyun chatting as they bring the coolers from their car. There’s just that, the sound of the waves meeting the shore, distant chatter, and the squawks of the birds accompanying her. She hears a particular voice nearing. 

 

“And isn’t that just ridiculous? I mean, it’s not as if anything was out of protocol, just unconventional.” 

 

“I don’t know how they haven’t fired you at this point,” laughs Sunny

“That’s because they need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter