Forgive and forget.

After you..

Hoya's POV

She was washing the dishes with Yoona.

As usual, she was too carried away talking that she wasn't really washing anything.

I tapped Yoona slightly at ther back and she nodded in understanding.

'Good luck' Yoona mouthed to me.

I just smiled back at her, flashing an 'OK' sign with my hand.

'.. Oh yeah Yoong! Do you remember our baby boy in 'Hello Baby' ? He has a girlfriend now! Time does really fly, doesn't it?' she asked with a smile on her face.

She faced me.

Her smile immediately dropped to a frown.

'Oh.. Its you' she said, in a mono-tone voice.

'Yoona, Where are you? How can you abandon me with a jerk?!' she shouted as she left the sink, to find Yoona, totally ignoring me.

I quickly went after her and grabbed her arm.

'Let go!' she immediately protested, flashing my arm away.

'Why are you acting like this?' I asked.

'Ohhh.. You don't know? Well, good for you! Just live your life normally, peacefully, happily with your EX! ' she screamed at my face.

'Yaaa.. Yuri-yah..' I groaned.

'Stop it. Just go away' she replied before walking away.

---------------------------------

Sunggyu's POV

I'm currently having a nice chat with Tiffany!

She is like so funny! And sweet! And pretty! And entertaining! And cute! And funny! And cute! And funny! And lovable!..

She was flashing me her wide smile when suddenly..

Hoya came and sat in between us, pouting, his arms crossed.

TSK.. Why did you disturb our time?

This better be good...

 

'What do you want?' I asked the sulking boy.

'She ignored me' he muttered.

Tiffany chuckled.

I smiled. AAHHHH.. The goddess luagh if hers.. enough to make me go crazy..

'Why what's so funny?' he asked my goddess.

'You men are totally clueless to why we act that way' she said with a laugh.

'She's jealous! She wants you to shower her with more attention.. Get it?' she continued.

Hoya nodded.

'So what do I do?' he asked.

'Yaa.. Go think about it yourself. Don't let his pretty lady think too hard. Her flawless face might age because of you' I said.

Tiffany shot me an eye smile.

I blushed.

'Good try hyung but still too corny' Hoya whispered to my ear before going away.

'YAA! GO FIX YOUR PROBLEM YOU !' I shouted to Hoya.

Tiffany giggled again.

'You know what, you're really funny' she said.

'Thanks' I replied, blushing.

'I wonder why you still don't have a girl..' she muttered.

--------------

L's POV

'HOW CAN YOU MEN BE SO SLOW??!!' Yuri blew her top off at me.

'Yaaaa.. Yuri-ah, Don't scream at my Yeobo' Yoona defended me, shutting my ears.

'Does it hurt?' she asked me with her doe eyes.

'MMMMM!!' I agreed, nodding my head with an aegyo.

'AIGOOO!! So cute!' she said, pinching my cheeks.

'No.. You're cuter!' I protested, giving a pout.

 

'AHEM' Yuri interrupted us.

We got off each other and turned to look at her

'GRRRRRR.. Anyway, what should I do with him?' she asked.

'Just forgive and forget Yuri' Yoona adviced.

'I want to but.. I just... I just can't control it!' she replied.

'Try to.. Remember our trainee days when you really tried not to kill our trainer when she made us dance non-stop for hours? Just persevere like that' my Yoong replied.

 

Yuri's POV

'I guess I should' I finally relented but this was ignored as L immediately say,

'OMO! SHE DID THAT? TO MY BABY?? WHERE IS SHE? I'M GONNA TEACH HER A LESSON'

'Aniya, L.. Never mind that. I'm here now with you and that's all that matters' Yoong replied.

'I think I'm gonna get sick' I muttered out to the couple in front of me.

 

'Why can't he be even half as sweet as L?' I muttered to myself.

'OHHHHH... And now you're comparing me with L..' a voice suddenly spoke beside me.

'Stop doing that.. Don't listen to things not meant for you' I warned that jerk guy.

'That's not the point! You are comparing me with some other guys' he said, pouting.

'Whatever' I replied rolling my eyes, getting up, walking away.

 

'YAA.. Yuri-ah' he started.

'What?' I asked, looking down at the sitting figure.

'I love you. Only you. I might talk to other girls but I only have you in my heart. Okay?' he said sincerely, lookingme in the eyes.

I blushed.

A smile immediately formed on my face..

AISSHHHHH..

That guy..

I hate it when he does that.. How he makes his mistakes justifiable and I just feel that I'd been angry for nothing.

'You're blushing!'

'I'm not!

'Yes you are!'

'Stop it!'

-------------------------------------------