I LOST 3 CHAPTERS!!

After you..

Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating for a long time.. I'd been waiting if AFF will somehow salvage my lost chapters for both this fic and my other fic but I have this gut feeling that it is not likely to happen, so I'm gonna REWRITE those chapters. And here comes the bad news.. I'd not saved those chapters outside AFF.. So they are lost and gone. And my memory is not really that good and I'd forgotten how I had exactly written those chapters.. So.. Like my other fic.. Please bear with me if this version is different from the original version you remember reading.. SORRY !! :X

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a week since the boys came back..

Breakfast time again...

Yoona's POV

I woke up and found a smiling L staring at me.

He was really dazzling! Especially with the sunlight at the background, he was literally glowing!

'Good morning!' he cheered.

'Good morning!' I greeted back, smiling widely at his handsome face. I don't mind waking up early for this everyday ..

He dragged me up.

'Faster! I have a surprise for you at the kitchen!' he said as he pushed me to the dining table.

'SURPRISE!' he gladly cheered.

On the table was a feast! Eggs, rice, kimchi noodles..

------

He was staring at me as I ate.

'How was it?' he asked.

'Perfect!' I replied.

'Aigooo.. You are just so cute!' he said as he pinched my cheeks.

What's gotten into him?

 

L's POV

After I came back from the toilet, I pecked at her cheek.

'Free yourself later' I whispered.

I smiled.

Cause tonights gonna be a good night, Cause tonights gonna be a good good night~

---------

---------

L's POV

'Thanks for helping me guys!' I thanked them again.

'No problem.. Besides, its Yoona your proposing too. Of course, we'd love to get involved!' Yuri replied.

'Yeah totally!' Hoya added , 'But what if she rejects you?'

'There's no way that she's gonna reject him' Yuri replied.

'But what IF ?' Hoya challenged innocently.

'Then I won't marry you' Yuri replied.

'Really??! Yaa.. L.. better make sure she say's YES okay?' Hoya panickly asked.

We laughed at his reaction.

'Alright, let's go guys!' I diverted the topic.

Who are we? Me, Yuri, Hoya and Sunggyu hyung who just came out of the army and wants to see Seoul.

 

Hoya's POV

We went to countless shops checking for L's clothes, prices and all those stuff..

Its not really my thing so I'm bored.

I could see Sunggyu hyung frowning, so I went to him.

'Yaaa... Hyung.. Why so lonely?' I asked.

'Its just.. Its just' he hesitated ,'its just that you guys are all in relationships, look L's going to propose tonight and I still don't have a girlfriend'

'Relax hyung.. Only L, Woohyun and I are in relationships' I tried comforting him.

'But the rest have their interests!' he said back.

'Take it easy.. I'm sure she;ll come soon.. Besides, I heard Tiffany has just broken up with her boyfriend' I replied.

'TIFFANY BROKE UP?? WHEN??' he asked.

'So you love Tiffany?'I asked back, teasing.

'N-no' he stuttered , 'Its not love yet, its just crush'

'HAHA! YOU?!! CRUSH?!!!! SERIOUSLY!!  GROW UP HYUNG!!' I roared in laughter.

'HOYA!' I heard Yuri scream.

I looked towards her, who was with L discussing their stuff.

'Keep it down!' she ordered.

I nodded meekly.

 

I turned back to Sunggyu hyung who was laughing away.

'Why? What's so funny?' I asked.

'Maybe its good not to have a girlfriend! She totally controls you!' he replied, still laughing.

'NO! I control her.. in bed' I defended myself, stuttering at the last part.

'HAHA! You are still such a ert.. And by the looks of it, you are still a '  he teased.

'YAA! At least I'm interested in girls right? I'm not gay!' I back.

He was about to retort back but stopped.

'WHAT? LOST TO ME?' I asked.

He motioned me to look behind.

An angry Yuri was staring at me. I could almost swear seeing steam coming out from her ears!

'What did I say about keeping quiet?' she asked. She totally reminds me of a bull in a bull fight, seeing the red cloth.

I kept silent.

'Not one word from you, understand?' she commanded.

I nodded.

She went back to help L.

I turned back to see Sunggyu hyung laughing again.

'Its all your fault!' I said as I punched him lightly in the chest.

 

Yuri's POV

Good! He's been keeping it down..

Eh?

There's a girl walking to him. I'd noticed her looking at him flirt (-ily) for a long time.

She looks so familiar.

She approaches Hoya.

He better not talk to her.

No, ignore her Hoya, ignore her.

Oh don't you dare start a conversation with her.

Oh.

No..

He just did it..

They talked.

 

L's POV

'How's this colour combination?' I asked Yuri but she was looking at Hoya's direction.

'Eh? What's Hoya doing with his ex-girlfriend?' I asked casually.

'EX-GIRLFRIEND?!!' Yuri thundered.

I was taken aback. She was so scary. Her eyes ready to devour me.

'Y-yes.. H-hoya's ex-g-girlfriend' I stuttered out.

Yuri walked to their direction.. Uh oh.. 12.0 magnitude earthquake alert..

 

Hoya's POV

'Hello oppa!' I heard a familiar voice greet me.

'Hello.. Ah Young?' I greeted back to my ex.

'What are you doing here?' I asked.

'Just walking around and saw you so decided to stop by and say hi' she replied.

We were having talking when suddenly Yuri came.

'Hello unnie!' Ah Young greeted Yuri with a smile.

'Hi' she snapped back.

Ah Young looked shocked.

She turned to me with a glare but it was quickly replaced with a ultra-sweet fake smile.

'Jagiya.. Do you mind helping me choose the colours?' she asked in honey-sweet voice.

'Oh.. okay' I agreed.

'In that case, I'd better go, I need to rush for an appointment. Bye!' Ah Young said.

'Bye!' Yuri said as she forced a smile.

I just smiled and waved back at her.

As soon as Ah Young was gone, Yuri glared at me before going back to L.

I looked over at Sunggyu hyung.

'She's jealous' he mouthed.

-----------------

Hoya's POV

We finally finished.

'Good luck with later' Yuri told L.

'Yes. good luck bro!' I agreed.

'At least you're finally proposing to you're girlfriend' she added sarcastically.

'Bye!' L and Sunggyu hyung waved at us as they went for their schedule.

'Hmmpphh' Yuri said as she walked away.

I ran after her.

 

Yuri's POV

I felt him grab my arm. I shook it away.

'What?' I asked in an annoyed voice.

'I know you're jealous' he teased back.

'Why should I?' I  retorted back before walking away again.

 

He went after me again.

'Going home?' he asked.

'No.. Going to see my Mom in USA' I said sarcastically before walking away.

'YAA! YURI WAIT UP!' he shouted but I quickly hailed a taxi and went home.

I saw him run after the taxi.

I giggled.. That should be enough for today..

 

Hoya's POV

I arrived home to find Yuri lying on the sofa watching TV, eating fruit.

'You want some?' she offered some watermelon slices.

I sat next to her.

'You are not angry?' I asked.

'No.. for now' she replied.

I then pinned her on the sofa and kissed her but suddenly, a loud advertisement featuring Ah Young came up on the TV screen.

She threw me off her.

'Go watch your Ah Young' she said before she stormed off to our room.

 

I went after her.

She lied on the bed, facing from me.

I came and hugged her.

'What are you doing here? Your favourite ad is showing' she grumpily said.

'But I'd rather be here with you. She and I are the past. You are my present and my future. I only love you Yuri-ah' I said truthfully.

'I know that. just teasing you' she said as she turned back, sticking out her tongue and ran away.

'YOUU!! WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU!' I threatened.

 

Yuri's POV

He caught me.

He forced me against the wall, holding my wrists and kissing me roughly, as usual.

I smiled.

It just feel so right..

 

------------

There. I tried my best to re-write those chapters..

Sorry guys if its not as good as before!