I insist.

After you..

Ah Young's POV

'Oh, what am I saying? Ignore what I just said, alright?' he asked.

'No. Oppa, I'll be your girlfriend. I won't be expecting much from you, just want you to get over her' I argued.

'No, I won't be so selfish as to make use of you' he replied.

'Nope, I insist' I replied. He looked at me, confused.

'I insist to help you get over her'

 

Yuri's POV

I decided to go back to the Soshi dorm.

By now the girls should know my whereabouts so no point staying here. Besides, I would only be imposing on the guys.

But as usual, Doojoon being the all caring friend made me promise to notify him immediately if anything goes wrong.

After today, I doubt Hoya will be finding me in the future anyway.

 

Yoona's POV

'Those two are really making me think so much.. I feel stressed!' I complained to L.

'No.. Honey, listen to me.. Don't think. It might affect our Yoonsoo's health' he replied, caressing the growing buldge on my tummy.

'Yoonsoo?' I asked him.

'Why? You don't like it?' he asked back.

'I don't hate it, but I can't say I like it 'I replied.

'Then can you think of any other names?' he asked.

'Let's see.. Baekhyun?' I suggested.

'No. People might say we are copying your junior' he replied, referring to my junior in EXO.

'I can't think of any.. I guess we'll stick with Yoonsoo then.. At least its better than Boom' I concluded.

 

L's POV

'Your porridge is ready!' I announced, bringing the bowl to Yoona, who was sitting on the sofa.

'Oh no-no' I said while shaking my head, when she was about to take the bowl from me.

'I'll feed you' I continued.

She just smiled at me.

 

'If I'm not pregnant you won't do this right?' she asked, joking.

'If you want to, I will' I replied ,'But I'll be too tired for making another Yunsoo'

'So if I'm not pregnant, we would be busy making a baby right now?' she asked back.

'Yes.. You're so tempting, how could I resist?' I asked back.

'TSK.. No dirty jokes! I don't want our son to come out as a ert' she said while putting a finger on my lips.

I kissed her finger to which she immediately put away.. She blushed slightly.

'I'm sorry I can't do this often' I started, 'But I promise you, after our song promotion, I'll spend more time with you'

She nodded in understanding. 'I know' she replied.

She pointed to her tummy.

'I'm hungry' she pouted.

'So cute' I said while pinching her cheeks.
--------------------------------

'Say AAHHH!' I said while feeding her. When it was about to be reach , I diverted it away and ate it instead.

'Yeobo!' she whined, eyebrows crossed slighlty.

'I'm hungry too' I replied.

'Want me to feed you properly?' I asked.

'Of course' she replied.

'Here' I said before tapping my cheeks.

'Aigoo.. Childish much?' she remarked before leaning in to kiss my cheeks.

But I quickly turned my face and she kissed my lips instead.

'I love you' I said.

 

Yoona's POV

'I love you' he said.

So sweet! But I'm hungry....

I leaned in closer to him, pretending to kiss him.

He closed his eyes.

AHA! BINGO!

I took the bowl away from his hands and ate the porridge.

His eyes opened.

'YEOBO!' he whined cutely.

 

Sunggyu's POV

'Are you sure this will work?' I asked.

'It wouldn't do any harm' Tiffany replied.

'Alright.. For Hoya and Yuri' I said before pressing the 'SEND' button.

Please work!

 

=========================

Hello! A chapter for tonight! Please suggest and comment and how you find it.

Sorry if MyungYoon wasn't sweet enough and sorry for the lack of HoYul at this chapter.

Will update soon! :)  .. THANK YOU!