Woke up.

After you..

Yuri's POV  

I can't believe I'm doing this again!

I placed a pillow under his sleeping head.

I took a bowl, filled it with cold-water and submerged a white towel inside.

Wringing the water from the towel and wiping his face, arms..

I should get away from here.

-----------------------------------

'Thank you' I thanked Doojoon.

'No problem. You can stay here as long as you want. Right, guys?' he asked his other members.

'Right!'  the other Beast members replied in unison.

Hoya won't find me here.

 

Hoya's POV

I woke up to find myself at a strangely familiar place.

Where am I?

Then a white towel from my forehead fell off when I tried to stand up.

And that was when I saw SNSD. 8 of them, except Yuri. All arms crossed, glaring at me.

 

'What are you doing here?' Sunny asked.

'I don't know. I can't remember' I replied.

'So where is Yuri now?' Hyoyeon asked, with a serious tone in her voice.

'I don't know' I replied again.

'You don't know?'Taeyeon asked, raising her voice

'Yaa.. Hoya.. We came home to find you at our dorm and one of our members missing. WHERE DID SHE GO?' this time screaming the last part.

'I really don't know' I defended myself.

 

'You still can come back after cheating on her?' Yoona asked.

'I myself don't know why I did that or how!' I replied, raising my voice to prove my innocence.

'You dare raise your voice at  a pregnant lady?' Sooyoung asked.

 

'And besides that, I don't think Yuri will be coming back here anytime' Tiffany continued.

'What do you mean?' I asked back.

'She packed her things' she replied.

'So get your out of here and don't come back here again.. GOT IT?' Jessica coldly threatened.

 

Yoona's POV

'I feel so bad!' Sunny whined after Hoya left.

'You know what, I feel weird but I actually trust that Hoya didn't betray Yuri purposely' Sooyoung added.

'So girls.. Where is Yuri?' I asked them.

'We don't know' Seohyun replied.

'But we are not worried. our Kwon Yuri is strong. I'm sure she is with a friend somewhere' Jessica said.

'I hope this plan works' Taeyeon muttered out.

'I hope so too' I agreed.

 

The plan? Well to be honest, we had not really thought of one yet.

All we had agreed on is that the girls should be cold to Hoya and the guys.. Since its their comeback, they can't really do that.

We are hoping that this would push Yuri to Hoya.

In what way? Well, let's see.. Yuri still has feelings for Hoya, so when she sees how badly Hoya is being treated, we hope that she'll defend him and then you know, make their relationship better.

We are all frustrated about this crappy plan. We just hope that we'll think of a proper one soon.. Or maybe the two just solve it by themselves and live a peaceful life.

OUCH. My tummy hurts.

 

Hoya's POV

Great. Now the girls are angry at me.

I just want to have Yuri back and for everything to be back to normal.

You know.. My relationship with my friends.. and most importantly with her.

I sighed as I entered the recording booth.

-------------------

'Hoya, how are you feeling?' Sunggyu asked.

'Not so good. The girls are angry at me. And Yuri ran away' I replied.

'Not surprising' he remarked.

'Oh by the way, you have this letter. Most probably from a fan' he continued, handing me an envelope.

 

I opened it.

There was a picture of me, cut into half, my eyes pierced.

'Woah, hyung, Yuri noona hates you that much?' Sungjong asked.

Yuri? I don't think she'll do this.

Well, unless she hates me that much? Aisshhh..

I threw the envelope away and continued with our practice.