Hug..

After you..

Hoya's POV

I really miss her.. and now seing her just walking away like that really pains me.

I went after her and gave her a back hug.

She stopped walking.

I closed my eyes, hoping for the moment to last longer.

I felt her take a deep breath.

'Hoya, stop. We can't do this anymore' she said slowly before breaking the hug and walking away.

------------------

'Oppa, open your mouth.. I'll feed you' Ah young said, holding a spoonfull of rice.

But I kept on thinking of Yuri.. Her smile, her actions.

This might sound surprising but I keep remembering the time we fight or joke around with each other.

And how it would always end up with a kiss.

I smiled.

'Oppa, are you ignoring me?' Ah Young said, annoyed.

'Oh.. No.. I was just thinking about something' I replied.

'Come on, let's eat. Open your mouth wide' she instructed.

'Never mind, I don't feel like eating. I'm fine' I rejected.

 

Ah Young's POV

I saw him on his bed, lying down, deep in thoughts.

I cuddled up next to him.

'What are you thinking about.. Tell me?' I whined.

'Uh.. Its nothing' he replied.

'Tsk' I let out.

Then I saw a photo of Yuri at his bed-side table.

'Honey, you wont be needing this, right? I mean, you need to get over her' I said, taking the picture frame away.

'Don't touch that' he said sternly.

'I don't care' I replied.

------

I'm now back in my apartment.

I took a knife and sliced his photo again, decapitating the head off the body- a common practice for me.

I hate you.

You are the reason why my Mom died... Mr Kwon.. Yup, Yuri's Dad.

I decided to go back home after a year- on my birthday.

Dad wasn't really an honest person, I know that. He was the head of a syndicate, trafficking drugs and contraband cigarettes.

I hated him.I wanted to tell the police but Mom forbade it.. despite being abused daily.

I hid in the storage room as I peeked out.

I saw Mr Kwon pointing the gun at the retreating figure of my Dad.

My Mom saw it too and when he pressed the trigger, Mom jumped and took the shot instead of my Dad.

I can still remember her face clearly when she was shot

I also remembered the newspaper article about the incident.

....'I'm proud of my Dad. He catch bad guys and kill them' Kwon Yuri, Mr Kwon's daughter who is a trainee under SM Entertainment, said proudly as she hugged her father......

From that day onwards, the name Kwon Yuri was stuck in my head. I was determined to get revenge. My hatred for the Kwon family became a source of strength during my pre-debut days. I told myself that if I debuted and be a top star, I would be able to get back at them.

'Kwon Yuri, you are gonna pay for your father's mistake. I longed for the most important person of my life, my Mom, for a long time. It brought hatred and heart-break. Don't blame me for what I'm doing, blame your father. I am gonna make you long for the most important person in your life, Hoya. I'm gonna bring heartbreak to you and hatred' I thought as I recalled the past, tears forming in my eyes.

 

Then the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Doojoon.

'What are you doing here?' I asked.

'Happy now?' he asked back.

'Huh? What do you mean?' I asked.

'You separated them' he replied.

'So what if I did? At least Hoya's now mine' I rebutted.

'Hoya? Please Ah Young, I'm not dumb. I know your reason.. Revenge' he claimed.

'You kept on saying that I'm after revenge but I'm not' I protested.

'Her Dad killed your Mom' he said.

'That's why I need her to suffer' I replied.

'Are you happy then? You had your revenge. She's suffering. She weeped every night when she was staying at my dorm. Are you happy about that?' he asked.

'Its her father's fault that she's suffering' I replied.

'Just stop this alright? You won't be happy' he replied

'Why do you care if I'm happy or not?' I asked.

'Because I love you Ah Young. I had not stopped loving you since we were young' he replied, looking into my eyes.