Beach

After you..

Yuri's POV

'Yeobo.. Yoona is really sad today' I said to to the guy lying down next to me.

'Why? What happened?' he  asked me back, looking at hew.

'She met L's parents for the first time today and.. you know.. Yoong doesn't have a mother' I replied back.

'Ohh.. That..'he muttered out ,'Not surprising.. L has been the centre of her life- her precious son.. More precious than her life. Its obvious that she's gonna act that way'

'I still remember that time she visited our dorm during 'A birth of a family', L cried when he read her letter. L really missed his mother and its obvious that his mother really missed him too. He cried about her during our trainee days' he continued, reminiscing about their trainee days.

'Yoona too. Whenever our parents came to visit, she will be always alone as her father has to work' I said.

'In that case.. Let's..' I said, trying to think of an activity to do with the other couple tomorrow, and therefore, saying 'lets' much longer.

'Have it?' he asked, with a ert hopeful look at his face.

'Yaa. Shut up ert' I said punching his chest.

'The we'll do what?' he said, with a pout.

'Stop acting cute' I nagged, covering his aegyo face. Its just so cute, I'll end up kissing him. And since he is now, it might end up.. you know..

'Let's go to the beach tomorrow!' I suggested.

'Okay!' he replied ,'The one we went to a few years back?'

'Yes' I replied ,'Let's invite the rest too.

'Okay' he replied.

'Yuri-ah' he started.

'What?' I asked him.

'When can we have it?' he asked. TSK. THAT GUY.

 

Hoya's POV

I love to !! Angry Yuri = Smoking Hot Yuri !

'In your dreams' she sarcastically replied.

'But I always dream of us having it. Its getting boring. I want the real thing' I whined, teasing the goddess.

'WHAT? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?- YAA! HOYA!!!!' she blew her top off.

I smiled.

She's just so hot right now..

I muffled her screamings with my kiss.

Then my phone rang.

'Aishhhhh' I grunted.

I heard her chuckle.

I grabbed my phone : Ah Young 'CALLING'

---------------------

L's POV

'UHHHH!!' I sighed as I breathed in the sea breeze. Its nice to have a change in environment.

I looked next to me and saw Yoong looking at the sea, expressionless.

I s my arms around her waist.

She looked at me.

'You look prettier smiling' I whispered, trying to get her mind off my parents.

She let out a chuckle.

'Yes boss' she replied with a smile.

But there's something about that smile. Her eyes were still sad. I'll make it up to you Yoong, I promise.

I felt water splashing on my body.

I turned and saw Sungjong, Taemin and Hoya.

'YAAA! WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU GUYS!!' I screamed as I chased after the running boys.

 

Yoona's POV

Its a nice day today. I smiled as I saw the boys playing in the water.

I sighed as I looked down on the sand, the waters touching my feet.

'Looks like boys will always be boys' I heard Yuri mutter next to me.

I looked at her.

'We used to do that too' I replied.

'Yes.. Our trainee days.. Good times but they are like hell' she commented.

I giggled.

We sat down at the sand.

'Stop thinking about it Yoong' she tried comforting me.

 

Yuri's POV

'Huh? Think about what?' she asked, faking.

'I know that we both now. We'd known each other for like almost out entire life?' I said, raising an eyebrow.

She sighed.

'Its just that.. I miss my mother' she replied, 'I suffered a lot because of her. My Dad used to drink thinking about her, my sister used to be bullied in school, my anti-fans, now this? Why did she even exist in the first place? I hate her Yuri'

'Im Yoona. I said stop thinking. We are all here to make you feel better' I replied.

'Besides, at least you are engaged.. that jerk had not even proposed yet' I muttered.

'HAHA! You want to get married soon?' she asked.

'Of course' I replied.

'Hoya, you heard that? Better propose soon before she turns grumpy' she said with a smile.

I froze.

Oh .

'Okay, I get it' I heard him reply.

'I'll get going first' Yoong said with an aegyo. If your not in that mother situation, I would have hit you.

I felt his wet arm across my shoulder.

I looked away, embarrassed.

But he should know. He should take action soon. Before he is seduced by other b****es.

I felt his hot breath on my neck.

' So you want me that much?' he teased me.

I looked at him. Wrong move. His eyes.. tempting.. seductive..y.. KYAAA!!

'N-no'I replied.

'I guess you do' he concluded.

'No I don't!' I defended.

'Very well then' he replied, walking away.

AISHHH.. And I actually thought he cared.. Oh well..

I walked towards the other girls when I felt someone carry me and run to the sea.

'HOYAAA!!! PUT ME DO-' but I was already thrown to the sea before I could even finish my sentence.

'HAHAHAAHAHAHH!' I heard him laugh.

I smirked.

HoYul beach battle part 2.

 

Hoya's POV

'HELPP!! CRAMP!!' she screamed.

Oh my goodness..

I went to save her.

But I saw her smirk before pushing me down into the water.

WHAT THE.

I can't breathe!

I heard her laugh through the waters.

YURI!!!!!! ><

----

Our chase ended up in the shore.

I pinned her down on the sand.

She is really so stunning now.

She is looking at me with those eyes.. My heart is beating very fast!

I leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the lips.

I saw her blush.

'You like that?' I asked.

She nodded meekly.

SO CUTE!

 

Yuri's POV

His hotness is killing me!!

He leaned in to give me another kiss when... 'Oppa'

We looked up and saw.. Oh gosh..

Totally a mood killer.

Ah young.

 

-----------

Yoona's POV

Sungjong and Taemin has been entertaining me while L, Sunggyu and Tiffany went to prepare the food.

They were so funny!

And cute!

HAHA!

WAIT.. Whats that?

I saw Hoya, Yuri and.. Ah Young?

What's she doing here?

Yuri has told me about her during our gym sessions..

I saw Yuri going to explode.

I need to do something before she do something ...

 

Yuri's POV

My hands were clenched into a fist as the two of them talked.

They didn't even bother about me! Its as if I'm invisicble!

My anger grew even more when I see Hoya smile and laugh.. AT HER!

GRRRR.,..

I saw red...

I would just want to drag her hair out into the sea and let her be eaten by a shark.

'Ohh.. Ah Young shi? Hello, go join us at the table for lunch' Yoona came in.

'Ohh. Thank you, but I'm with my friends now. In that case, I'd better get going. goodbye Yoona, Yuri and Hoya' she flashed a smile before leaving.

I might sound like I'm over-reacting but she said it in this way:

Goodbye Yoona (politely)

Yuri  (forced, as if I'm a thorn in her flesh.. HELLO?!!! You are the thorn in mine)

Hoyaa~ (flirtily, as sweet as honey.. URGGHHH.. Just get lost..)

Finally she went away.. I want to confront Hoya but..

Yoona pulled me away.

 

Yoona's POV

I pulled Yuri out before she kills Hoya.

Her temper is scary.

----------

Sunggyu's POV

Its a nice lunch!

Yoona and L are acting like love birds as usual. L would feed Yoong and she will always blush while chewing, and she would feed him back.. L will deliberately miss and it will splatter on his chest, making Yoona clean it up. Naughty boy!

Sungjong and Taemin are just eating, as usual. I mean, they are still kids.. but they are arguing as to whether Elmo or Cookie Monster is cuter.

Hoya and Yuri are just.. awkward? Yuri seems so pissed. And Hoya looks confused (like always!) . Seeing L's example, he tried to feed Yuri but Yuri just ignored him.. What happened.

I turned to Tiffany next to me.

'What happened to those two?' I asked.

'I don't know.. That's why I don't like being in relationships.. It's so troublesome' she replied, like complaining.

'Oh really?' I asked.

'Yes' she replied, with an eye smile.

I need to find a girl. FAST.