Ah Young and Yuri

After you..

Yuri's POV

'So what happened between you and Ah Young? You punched her?' Hoya asked.

'Why, want to defend her?' I asked, pretending to be jealous.

'No, I'm just curious' he replied.

 

FLASHBACK TO AIRPORT

'I'm sorry unnie' Ah Young apologised.

'Its all my fault' she continued.

'Remember the We Got Married? By right, it was actually supposed to be you and Hoya as a couple but I persuaded my Uncle to let me be Hoya's partner. All the things I did in that show, was actually to make you jealous. During my birthday, the spiked drink incident when you ended up getting spiked, it's all my doing' she paused to take a deep breath.

'And Hoya wasn't cheating on you' she added,

'That day he went to my house, I lent him a shirt with my lip stain on and saying that he was rough on me was all just for you to lose your trust in him. And when you caught him and me in that room, I spiked his drink. He actually believed that he was making out with you. He kept on saying that he loves you. Your really lucky, you know that?' she asked.

'And you are telling me this because?' I asked.

'Doojoon' she replied.

I nodded, understanding what she was saying.

'I don't want to hurt him anymore' she added.

'But why did you do this? Break Hoya and I up?' I asked.

'Your Dad is a police officer, right? He killed my Mom, but now thinking about it, it wasn't intentional. I guess he relieved my Mom from suffering in this world. My Dad would bound to come back and get my Mom if she survived and abuse her again' she replied.

'Your Dad?' I asked.

'Oh! Your Dad wanted to kill my Dad but when he shot, my Mom took the shot instead of my Dad. My Dad ran away but was caught. My Dad was evil, he abused my Mom and I a lot. Thinking of it from this perspective, I'm supposed to thank your Dad. My Mom is now in heaven because of him and my hatred for your family is what drove me to the entertainment business and I'd now succeeded. I'm sorry Yuri' she said again.

'Wow, I didn't know all that' I remarked.

'But Doojoon does, that's why he went in We Got Married and tried to stop me' Ah Young replied.

 

'Unnie' she started.

'Yes?' I asked.

'Can you hit me?' she requested.

'What? Why?' I asked back.

'Imagine all the horrible things that I had done, all the pain that I caused you and Hoya, that the both of you almost got separate-'

That did it, I punched her face.

'Sorry' I said.

She looked up at me and smiled.

'Thanks. I feel so much better now' she said.

We laughed as I helped to pull her up.

'Doojoon is still madly in love with you. Go get him girl' I whispered to her ear.

 

I smiled as I thought of what happened between us.

'I'll tell you later' I said, putting my hand over his.

'Looks like you'll be wearing this again' I said, playing with the engagement ring in his car.

'Look out!' I screamed.

He narrowly missed hitting a bus.

'I'm sorry' he apologised.

'You are?' I asked.

He nodded his head.

'Then treat me ice-cream!'

 

-------------

5 chapters today. Oh! And in Chapter 63, I said London. My fault, its New York.

Please comment and give suggestions for the ending :)