Honeymoon.

After you..

L's POV

'Sorry for having our honeymoon in our apartment' I apologised to my WIFE (YAY!) sitting next to me.

I really feel bad not having it at some dreamy place.

'Its okay. Besides, isn't it more meaningful to have our first night at the place we're gonna live for most of our lives?' she replied.

'But still' I argued.

'Its okay. If you want, we'll have a second honeymoon somewhere else. I'm not the kind who is dying to go to some grand place for my first night anyway' she replied.

I held her hand.

'Thank you yeobo' I said, smiling.

I saw her blush at the corner of my eyes. How cute! She's officially mine.

 

Yoona's POV

Dinner was delicious!

I'm now washing the dishes. I felt him behind me.

He hugged me from behind.

'Yeobo~' he whined, clinging on me.

I let out a small laugh.

'What? Don't act all cute please' I replied. He's just so tempting when he does his aegyo.

'But I want to have you now' he whined more, pouting.

'You can have me later' I replied, smearing some soap bubbles to his face.

And that's when I realised.. He is shirtless. Oh my goodness. His abs. His muscles. He's hot.

'Its all yours' he said seductively, catching me ogling at his body.

I felt my cheeks blush.

He leaned in closer to me.

I'm feeling so... hot.. Starting to sweat.

He kissed me and I kissed him back.

I can't get tired of this.

'Hurry up finish the dishes' he whispered after breaking the kiss.

 

 L's  POV

I shall watch something while waiting for Yoong to finish washing the dishes.

After a while, I saw Yoona walking to me.. OMO.. She's pantless.. I stared at her, open mouthed.

She awkwardly sat next to me.

'You like it?' she asked, looking away, shy, making her look more tempting.

'Uh-huh' I replied, still staring.

'You don't think its too little or I look weird?' she asked back.

'No' I replied.

'Its our honeymoon after all' I said without thinking.

Oh crap Myungsoo! She might think that you are some crazy ert waiting to devour her.. Why did you say that?

'What I mean is you look hot- I mean beautiful' I continued. Aisshh.. Lesson learnt: Think before you speak.

'Oh, okay' she replied back.

 

We watched a movie. I tried my best not to stare at her. She's just so hot!

Fanning myself with my hand.

And to make it worse, a bed scene started playing.

============== WARNING: CHAPTER COMING UP, SO TO PROTECT THE YOUNG ANF THE INNOCENT, I SHALL MARK IT RATED========

Sorry for the lack of HoYul today.. Please comment :)