Meeting with parents.

After you..

L's POV

I can't believe it! I'm actually engaged.

I smiled as I held Yoona's hand. We are going to meet my parents.

 

Yoona's POV

'Annyeonghaseyo Im Yoona hamnida' I greeted L's parents, bowing.

'Oh hello' His mother said warmly.

'Come in and sit' His dad led me to their house.

Its not a really big house, I mean with L living in the dorm and now in our apartment, its not a big surprise.

It was neat, warm. It reminds me of the word: FAMILY.

FAMILY? I do have one: My Dad and my sister. I still cringe at the thought that my Mom abandoned us. And my Dad, he did tried his best to make us happy and support us but it is still different without a motherly figure.

 

'You are so pretty. Nice catch you have Myungsoo' His Dad complimented.

'Thank you' I said softly, my head down.

'You don't have to be so formal. We are going to be family soon' he continued.

'Ohh. Yes, ahjussi' I replied, looking up to him.

'There. Its much better isn't it? And call me Dad. You will need time to get used to it' he said warmly.

'You can call me Mom too' L's mom added.

Mom? I'm finally calling someone Mom? But still.. I can't help but feel lonely.

'Yes. Dad.. M-mom' I stuttered out the 'Mom' part. It was awkward.

I felt L gripped my hand.

I faced him and he smiled at me.

 

'So.. Your education background?' L's mom asked me.

'I graduated from university' I replied.

'Which means you are older than my son?' she asked back, the pitch of her voice slighly higher.

'Yes. By two years' I replied, trying my best to stay composed.

I saw a frown on her face.

'Yeobo, they're like us. You are 5 years older than me' L's Dad saved me.

I saw her face sharpened towards me.

'Mom!' L defended.

'What? I didn't even say anything' she defended herself.

 

She turned to me again, with her piercing eyes.

'Your parents? What are their job? Your family?' she interrogated, like a boss.

I hate being asked about my parents. I mean, I don't have a mom and anti-fans kept on criticising me on and on about it.

'My Dad works at a small shop to provide for himself and my sister. My sister is still in university' I replied, wishing hard not to be asked about my Mom.

'Your Mom?' she asked, still staring at me with her razor eyes. I guess that's where L's killer gaze came from.

'She abandoned me when I was little' I replied sadly, my head facing the floor.

I felt L's grip on my hand tightened even more.

'Now that's a problem' she replied ,'We must hide that fact from other people. Its gonna disgrace our family name'

'Yeobo!' L's Dad protested.

'Mom!' L shouted.

'What? I'm just stating the fact. Its not a very good thing for other people to know. Its not something to boast about that my daughter-in-law is motherless' she reasoned out.

Tears swelled in my eyes. I feared that something like this would happen.

'Can I use the toilet first?' I asked, forcing a smile.

'Sure. Its the room behind the kitchen' L's Dad directed me.

'Okay, thanks' I thanked him.

 

L's POV

I saw her expression. She tried to hide it. I knew she was hurt, why wouldn't she? My mom insulted her just like that.

She forced a smile at me before going off.

When she was finally out of sight..

'MOM! What did you that for?' I asked my mom, slightly raising my voice.

'What? What did I do wrong?' she asked back.

'You just insulted her. Its not something remarkable to grow up without a mother and yet you hurt her by saying that' I tried to reason out.

'So its all about her that you're thinking about now, huh? What about our family name?' she argued back.

'She's a nice girl! I love her mom, I really do!' I protested out, my temper raising.

'STOP IT' my Dad commanded.

'She can hear us' he coninued.

'And Yeobo, L's right, those words  were uncalled for' Dad sided on me.

I smiled.

 

L's Mom POV

What is so good about her? I heard a lot of stuff about her. She's the centre of SNSD.

And wouldn't that naturally make her stuck-up and proud?

Why is she acting all nice and innocent. She has tricked my son.

And now my husband.

I sighed in disbelief as I stood up and went to my room.

On my way, I saw Yoona coming out from the toilet.

I gave her a glare before storming off.

Watch out.

----------------------

Sungjong's POV

I'm now in the dorm with Hoya and Sunggyu hyung.

I have a feeling that something is going wrong in L's house.. I just have that gut feeling..

'Hyung, so when are you gonna propose to Yuri noona?' I asked.

'Propose? That's so not my thing' he replied back.

'WHAT? Then don't tell me you two will jsut remain as live-in partners for the rest of your life!' I reasoned out.

'Nah. I'm just kidding.' he said

'But I don't know how to do it! I'm not as romantic as the rest of you guys. What if she won't like it?' he continued.

'Then we'll help you' Sunggyu hyung said.

'Find yourself a girf first hyung' Hoya hyung back.

'YAA' Sunggyu hyung screamed.

But that's really got me wondering.. How should Hoya carry on?

How should he propose to Yuri noona.

Any suggestions readers?

Yes.. I'm speaking to you! ;)