Ah Young's Past

After you..

Yuri's POV

Another filming today..

Last night was a long night trying to subdue that y beast who kept on tempting me to have.. you know..

And it was really hard for me not to give in.. Especially when he goes without his shirt.. KYAA!! I'm like a fan-girling right now? OMO.. Keep your cool Yuri.. Keep your cool..

'Good morning!' Doojoon greeted me, smiling.

'Good Morning' I greeted back. Its the first time that he is this happy.. Normally he's just that cold, Mister Serious type of guy.

'What made you so happy?' I asked.

He just gave a big smile (which is kind of cute by the way).

'Today is her birthday' he whispered to me.

'Oh yeah.. So what did you get her?' I asked back.

'Hmmm.. I got her this' he replied, eagerly showing off a heart-shape necklace.

'Woah.. That's so pretty' I said, amazed, reaching out for the necklace. But he slapped my hand away.

'Aisshh.. What's that for?' I asked.

'No touchey-touchey' he replied, wiggling his finger.

'Alright MistersomeonewhohasaverypreciousnecklacethathedontletKwonYuritosee' I replied. (sorry for the jumbleupofwords :X )

'When are you giving her?' I asked.

'I'll ask her out tonight' he replied, smiling away.

'But she has a small party later' I replied.

His smile faded away.

'She didn't invite me' he said.

'But you can come. I already told Hoya that I invited you' I replied.

'REALLY???!! OMO!! THANK YOU YURI!!!' he screamed in happiness hugging me tightly.

'Yaaa.. I can't breathe you!' I protested back.

 

Ah Young's POV

What's that? Doojoon is giving Yuri a necklace?

I don't know why I'm feeling like this either.. I thought I love Hoya but.. Eh? What is this? They are hugging each other?

If only Hoya is here.. They would definitely break up! But what rotten luck do I have? He is not here.

I sighed to myself.

My birthday.. My birthday that is always so lonely.

 

FLASHBACK

'*SLAP* SO WHAT IF I CHEATED ON YOU?!' Dad yelled, after slapping my Mom who fell to the floor, holding her face.

'HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? TO AH YOUNG? HOW?' Mom screamed back, tears streaming out of her eyes.

'JUST LEAVE WITH THAT! JUST BE THANKFUL THAT I STILL SUPPORT THE TWO OF YOU' Dad yelled back, pulling Mom's hair, exposing her badly abused, bruised face.

'DIE YOU EVIL MAN!' Mom screamed before throwing Dad on the floor with all her remaining strength and throwing pillows at him.

'YOU UNGRATEFUL WOMAN! JUST SEE IF I DON'T KILL YOU TODAY!' Dad threatened my badly injured Mom.

 

----  'AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!' Mom screamed in pain as Dad continued to blow punches on her face, body, everywhere..

I remember seeing all these horrifying things from my closet, crying. I held a family photo we took on our holiday to Japan last winter. We were all smiling at the camera, all so peaceful, happy.. But now, my parents are fighting.. Its like all hell broke lose. I also held a birthday card from Doojoon, my best friend.

'Ah Young.. Happy Birthday!

I have a surprise for you.. Meet me at our usual place at 8, okay?

Meet me there, I'll be waiting!

.. ~Doojoon .

Oh, by the way, you want to be an idol right? They have an audition tomorrow morning at Happy Face Entertainment..

You might want to try it out.. Love you as always!'

 

I folded the card by the only person who remembered my birthday and actually cared for me. My tears had dried up. I went out of the closet.

'Ah Young-ah' Mom said weakly.

'Go back inside!' Dad ordered, still delivering blows to his poor wife.

'NO!' I screamed. They were stunned and stared at me.

 

'I don't want to be with you two anymore. I don't want to live like this. I'm leaving' I said firmly.

Dad came up to me.

'What? Leaving?' he asked, staring at me with those abusive eyes.

'Yes. I'm going to be an idol and leave this stinkhole' I replied, hiding my emotions inside of me.

He slapped me. It hurt, but even so, I can't lose to this beast. I can't show weakness.

He grabbed my chin harshly.. It was painful and I wanted to cry but I didn't. He forced me to look at him.

'Go and this woman will die' he threatened.

'Just go Ah-Young.. Go!' Mom said.

'Shut up you B***h' Dad said before kicking her stomach.

Mom gagged and coughed out blood.

'Ah Young, Go. Leave this house, faster' she said weakly.

I kicked the man in front of me in the groin and left without a word.

 

I met Doojoon at our usual place, the cafe near the bus stop.

'Hello birthday girl!' he greeted me.

I went straight to him and hugged him.

I let it all out. Tears just streamed out like a river.

 

That night, I slept at his place. It was a small room that he rented out.

' Stop thinking about it. Oppa is here, okay?' he said, fixing my hair behind my ear.

'Thank you oppa' I replied.

'I.. I.. love you' he said, meekly. I love  him too, but I was just drained out emotionally and physically.

'I love you too' I said monotonely before going off to sleep.

 

The next day, I woke up very early. I left Doojoon oppa's place without him knowing. I was going to audition for E-Tribe.

-------------------------------------

'I can't believe that I'm celebrating my birthday' I said to myself, laughing.

'Its Mom's death anniversary too'

 

------------

-------------

Another chapter coming up :)