The Ah Young effect

After you..

Ah Young's  POV

He's treating me really coldly. Not expecting tis but I should'nt give up.

Oh, their practice is over. I hid behind a wall pillar and watched as the rest of INFINITE passed by me.

Hoya was last, walking really slowly.

I came out from hiding.

'Oppa' I greeted him.

He turned to me and gave me a glare.

'What are you doing here?' he asked.

'Oppa, let me explain my part, okay? Give me 10mins of your time.. Please?' I acted out, all innocent.

'Fine, 5 minutes' he snapped.

'Okay. Thank you. I didn't know what happened that day. I was on my way to my dorm when I suddenly felt a guy put  a handkerchief over my mouth. Then when I woke up, I saw you releasing me from the ropes. Please believe me. That's all that has happened. I don't know or have any involvement with us making out' I said. I'd been practicising this harder than any of my drama scripts. Glad it all paid off.

'In that case' he started,'its no use now. Yuri ran-away'

'WHAT?' I pretended to be shocked. Great, better than expected.

He sighed and messed up with my hair.

'Looks like I can't really blame you right?' he said with a sigh before walking off.

 

Hoya's POV

Who could be behind all these?

Who would target Ah Young and me?

I can't think of anyone that would go between me and Yuri.... Wait.. Doojoon?

I then rushed to go to Beast's dorm.

'Wait, oppa!' Ah Young called me from behind.

Looks like she's coming as well.

------------------------------------

'WHO IS THAT BANGING THE DOOR?' a voice screamed as I knocked on the door furiously.

Doojoon opened it.

'Hoya' he said when he saw me.

'Ah Young?' he said, when he saw Ah Young.

'I need to talk to you about something' I said.

'Can we talk inside?' Ah Young asked.

'Huh? Inside? No.. Let's talk outside' he nervously replied.

'Why? Are you hiding anything inside?' Ah Young asked.

'No. I'm n-not' he stuttered.

 

Yuri's POV

'Oh damn it! I forgot to take my clothes.. What am I supposed to do? I should really take my clothes next time I bathe' I muttered to myself.

I peeked from the toilet door.

Good there's no one

I tip-toed to the bedroom, draped in a towel. But in order to get there, I must pass through the living room. Oh I hear footsteps!

I quickly made my way back to the toilet.

 

'Yaa.. Hoya! I already said let's talk outside' I heard Doojoon yell.

'Why are you yelling? Besides there doesn't seem to be anyone around' I heard him reply.

What is he doing here?

'Before you guys eat each other, I'm gonna use the toilet first' I heard a lady's voice said, I took a peek. Ah Young?

I quickly closed the door.

 

'NO!' Doojoon yelled.

'Why not? You are really behaving weirdly today' Ah Young remarked.

I could hear her footsteps coming closer.

'The lock is broken' Doojoon said.

'I know. It has been broken since you guys moved here. Just don't let anyone come in then' she replied.

'I mean, the door is locked from inside' Doojoon said.

'Really? I can almost swear that it was open and closed just now' she replied.

Oh my goodness! She saw me peeking?

'Unless you are hiding someone.. Are you?' Ah Young asked.

'No. Of course not!' Doojoon denied.

'Good then' she said as she approached the door.

 

'What's wrong. The door is stuck' Ah Young asked as I used my body weight to push against her.

Seriously.. Bad luck! Yesterday, he came over. Today, my clothes and now the broken lock.

'Let me help you' Hoya said as I felt the force opening the door getting stronger.

'There seems to be something pushing from inside' Ah Young remarked.

'There is an alligator inside!' Doojoon said. O.M.G. Lesson learnt, Doojoon can't lie.

 

Hoya's POV

Alligator? What nonsense.

We managed to push the door to open.

When I saw a figure on the ground.

'Yuri?' I asked.

She was only in a towel.

'What are you doing here in Doojoon's dorm?' Ah Young asked.

'I-I came here to bathe. Is that wrong?' Yuri answered.

'Now if you'll excuse me. I need to go take my clothes' she said before rushing off to a room.

 

'What is she doing here?' I asked Doojoon.

'She doesn't want to see you. So please get out' he replied.

'So it was you' I concluded.

'What did I do?' he asked back.

'You planned this all along, right? You are the one who drugged me and Ah Young in that room and had Yuri came over when we were.. not thinking straight.. Right?' I asked.

'No, you think I have nothing else to do?' he replied.

What the.

 

Then I felt a slap on my cheek.

I saw Yuri staring at me.

'Good job! Your acting improved' she said sarcastically.

'Even brought her along' she continued, pointing at Ah Young.

'You know what, next time, come up with a more believable lie. Doojoon? Why would he do that?' she asked me.

'You hadn't noticed? He's been trying to get you away from me' I replied.

'Are you crazy? Apparently, this guys likes someone else. And don't make excuses for your actions. I caught the two of you, I saw you. Now, get out' she ordered.

'So you trust him and not me?' I asked.

'Yes. Why would I trust you?' she replied ,'And besides, just live your life normally. don't come knocking drunk at my dorm or creating a scene at someone else's house. Its embarassing me'

 

Yuri's POV

'Are you okay?' Doojoon asked.

'Yes. Sorry for the inconvenience' I replied.

'Its okay' he replied, passing me a glass of water.

'Thank you' I said before taking a sip, 'Looks like I can't stay here anymore'

'That's your choice' he replied

' But the other guys will be sad without you' he continued.

 

Hoya's POV

'But seriously? Moving in another man's house? What is she thinking? Is she even thinking about what you feel?' Ah Young asked, obviously frustrated.

'And she didn't even bring her clothes when she was bathing. So she goes around Doojoon only in a towel?' she continued.

'Ah Young, stop. Please' I said.

'But you've got to listen to logic. She ask you to live your own life. Does she even care about you?' she replied.

'Ah Young, are you willing to make me forget about her?' I asked the girl next to me.

'What do you mean?' she asked.

'Be my girlfriend'

 

 

==========

2 updates today! Suggestions and comments please! Thank you :)