After filming

After you..

Hoya's POV

Alright.. Something is completely wrong around here.

First of all, a huge pimple appeared on my forehead.

Second of all, its Ah Young's birthday bus she is not smiling.

Lastly, my Yuri and Doojoon are so close. Look! They are even laughing with each other.

 

' Oh.. and there was one time when Kikwang kicked Yoseob off the bed.. He had a huge bump on his head!' Doojoon said before laughing out loud.

Yuri was laughing her hearts out as well.

'and.. CUT!' Director yelled. But they were still laughing.

'Aigoo.. My tummy hurts' Yuri said.

'Me too' Doojoon agreed.

'So what was so funny?' I asked.

'Oh.. Its just that Doojoon is telling a lot of funny stories! OMO! I think I'm gonna cry of laughter' she replied.

'Oh, is that so?' I asked sarcastically.

Yuri came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I was trying very hard not to smile on her aegyo face.

'Don't worry, I still love you' she said, giving an aegyo.

'Fine' I replied, looking away.

'Aishh.. There's really nothing going on!' she whined.

'I said 'Fine' right?' I asked back, pretending to be angry.

'Whatever' she replied.

 

Ah Young's POV

Hoya and Yuri are in fron of us, being all sweet and all.. They look good together! I even thought of letting them leave in peace.. But I can't do that of course..

I let out a sigh.

' *COUGH*' Doojoon gave a cough sound.

I turned to look at him.

'What?' I asked coldly.

'I have something for you' he said shyly, blushing a little. He is so cute right now.. Just like those years.. STOP. I want to forget my past.

'I don't need it' I replied.

He grabbed my arm.

'Let go' I ordered.

He was just staring at me.

'What do you want?' I asked.

'What happened to you?' he asked. I don't know why but my heart was starting to beat really fast.

'I want to forget my past.. and that includes you' I replied, leaving him stunned there.

'I'm sorry Doojoon.. I can't fall in love with you.. ' I said in my head as I walked away.

 

------------------------

Yoona's POV

'Yoong is getting married .. When is my turn?' Sooyoung whined, hugging my arm.

'Yaa.. Aren't you supposed to bethankful that you won't have anyone else to compete for our food?' Hyoyeon asked back.

'Who says so? I still love food' I added, smiling.

'Aigooo.. You girls are still as childish as ever' Taeyon commented.

'Oh yeah.. Wedding invitations!' I announced as I gave each of them one.

'Woah!! So pretty!'Sooyoung complimented.

'Thanks' I replied.

'Oh yeah.. How is L's mom.. I heard that you are not really getting along with each other?' Tiffany asked.

'I don't really know. She is not the kindest person out there but I'm willing to impress her' I replied.

'OMO! Yoona! L's message is so cute!' Sunny squealed as she held my phone.

'Why? What did he send?' I asked.

'To my Princess. Thank you for being with me. I love you! Don't forget tonight, and a wink face!' she read out.

'So sweet!' Seohyun commented.

'Oh.. Speaking of that.. What did he mean by 'tonight?' 'Jessica asked.

'Oh yeah.. He even added a wink there' Sooyoung added.

'Don't tell me you two are going to..' Hyoyeon teased.

'NO!!' I said out loud, blushing a bit.

'Be careful Yoong-ah, it hurts at the first time' Taeyon advised.

Then the girls started teasing me..

OMO..

Someone please save me..

 

L's POV

'Mom, please try to be nice to her' I pleaded with my Mom.

'I'll try to' she replied.

'But are you sure its her you want to marry?' she asked.

'Yes. No matter how many times you ask, I'll still say yes' I replied.

'Very well. I don't object to her. She's pretty. But don't expect me to be extra kind to her. That's not my style' she replied.

Aisshh.. What must I do to get Mom to like Yoong.

 

--------

2 Chapters today.. Please comment! :D

Oh yeah.. I'm helping dark23456 to promote her MyungYoon one-shot: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/181542/love-again-angst-infinite-myungsoo-snsd-yoona-myungyoon Its angsty by the way, so just in case. Thank you everyone! :D