Move out

After you..

Yuri's POV

He asked me to trust him. For what? For me not to suspect him on cheating on me?

So that means that Ah Young was telling the truth all along?

All the things that happened.. When Hoya came home late and wearing Ah Young's shirt, they actually had.. That?

The lip stain on the shirts! They were signs that the two of them had been cheating all along!

 

'He was so rough, my cup even broke' Ah Young remarked.

'What? Rough?' I asked her, shocked

'Yes. Rough' she confirmed ,'but I must say, his body looks good'

'So are you telling me that you two had-'I asked

'Aishh.. I'm tired. My body feel so sore' she interrupted me, massaging her arms.

'Ask him to return my shirt soon. No need to button the buttons. He is so clumsy with buttons, he might just tear them off.. I have to help him button his shirt on last night. I mean its not like its the first time that I did that to him or even see him half- but-'

 

I guess I'm really stupid to believe him again.

Tears started to flow down my cheeks again.

'No Yuri.. Don't cry.. Its not worth it.. He's not worth it' I told myself.

 

I went to our bedroom and my eyes landed on our photo.

'How ironic! How can you still smile when you had been cheating on me all along?' I asked Hoya's photo.

I took the photo out and tore it, in half.

'I can't stand to even be in the same photo as you' I muttered out.

'Yuri' I heard him call me.

I turned to him.

'I'll move out' I snapped at him.

 

Hoya's POV

'No Yuri, don't' I asked her.

'For your information, we are no longer related to each other in any way. We are not in a relationship, married or even friends, so why should I continue to stay in the same house as you? It makes me look cheap for staying in a house with a random guy' she replied bluntly.

'But Yuri I-' I paused, I didn't know what to say. There is just something in her tone of voice. It was full of hatred and disgust. Her eyes, angry.

'Nothing to say, right?' she asked me before moving on to her closet and removing her clothes.

----

She was about to leave. I don't know what to do.

I held her arms.

'Don't touch me ever again' she warned but I still didn't let go.

'I can sue you for molest, don't you know that?' she asked me.

'Yuri.. I love you' I said.

I saw her eyes waver.

'Love? You know the meaing of the word 'LOVE'? Thats right, to you, love means going to bed with a woman' she paused, inhaling a deep breath.

'And don't call my name again, it disgusts me' she continued before letting her arm go and moving out.

I couldn't do anything but let her go.

It was hurting me.. It was hurting both of us.. And its all my fault.

 

Yuri's POV

Every step I took echoed through the corridor.

I am tired.

Tired to love, tired to listen to anybody.

-------------------

I knocked on the door.

'Yuri?' Sooyoung greeted.

'Hello!' I greeted her, faking a smile.

'Why are you with your things?' she asked, eyeing my suitcase.

'I'm moving back' I replied.

'What about Hoya?' she asked.

I flinched when I heard his name. the mere mention of it brought painful memories.

'Hoya? We broke up' I replied, putting another fake smile.

'Why?' she asked me.

'I'm tired. Let's discuss about this tomorrow, okay?' I asked before dragging my suitcase to my previous room.

Its nice to be back here.. Away from him..

------------

I just took a bathe and going to sleep.

I felt something on my finger. A ring.

The engagement ring.

I stared at it.

Looks like I won't be needing you anymore.

I took it out and tossed it on the table next to me.

It glistened.

Tears started to form in my eyes.. this time I let them flow down.

The heartbreak, the pain.. Why is it so painful to love?

I feel so silly. As if I'm a stupid little girl, pinning all my hopes on him.

 

'YAA.. Yuri-ah' he started.

'What?' I asked, looking down at the sitting figure.

'I love you. Only you. I might talk to other girls but I only have you in my heart. Okay?' he said sincerely, lookingme in the eyes.

Lier. Betrayer. Cheater.

But I still can't hate you. I can't bear to hate you.The feeling totally .

-------------------------

HELLO! I could not really write these break-up scenes very well. So sorry about that..