Do we still have a chance?

After you..

Ah Young's POV

'Let's go home together, alright?' Doojoon asked me as we left the apartment.

'Okay. Whatever you want' I casually replied.

'Are you okay already? I-I mean.. Last night you were very sick.. I even carried you!' he asked me.

'I'm fine. And thanks for carrying me' I replied emotionlessly.

'So you still go back to that cafe, huh?' he asked.

'Obviously' I replied.

'I still remember when we used to go there. Good times... The cafe lady even remembers me!' he exclaimed.

'Oh.. and why wouldn't she.. After all the commotion we made in there?' I replied with a laugh.

'True' he agreed.

 

'So.. how were you after we broke up.. I mean.. Its the first time we are really talking since then' he started.

'Pretty well. Been very busy since our 'Hit U' promotions' I lied back. Lied. It wasn't well. It was horrible.

'Ohh.. Good for you then' he commented.

'You?' I asked back.

'Tired, Busy, Hurt' he said slowly ,'I missed you'

'I missed you too' I replied.

'So do we still have a chance?' he asked.

'No' I replied.

'Because of Hoya?' he asked.

'Yup' I replied.

'But he has Yuri and they are doing pretty well' he tried to reason out.

'I have my reasons. And if its Hoya I want, it will be Hoya I get... even if Yuri's with him' I said.

 

I reached my apartment. That's right.. Aside from Dal Shabet's apartment, I secretly bought a personal one.

I went to my room and locked the door.

I took a knife that was on my table and threw it across the room to a cushioned picture on the wall. It hit his face directly.

I slowly walked to it and took out the knife.. leaving a scarred photo of him.

'You will pay, mark my words' I whispered to the photo.

----------------------------------------------

Seohyun's POV

Poor Yoona unnie! She has been getting a lot of horrible 'gifts' from anti-fans..

Particularly those fans of her and L that can't seem to accpet the fact that they're getting married.

She even received death threats! Aigoo.. Hope things will get better for them soon.. MyungYoon.. HWAITING!

 

----------

----------

One more chapter coming up !