Love remains the same

memory box ♥

Hiromi pov:

I've finally cleaned the guest room. Mum and dad left two days ago. We didn't really do much during their stay, they just went to the doctor with me and we went back to Incheon once.

I am so tired.....

I looked at my calander...WAIT WHAT!?!?!!??! Today's date is circled with a thick blue marker.

One week ago, Kyuhyun oppa told me that his parents wanted to meet me and it was today. I totally forgot about that.

`buzz buzz`

One new message

From Kyuhyun

To Hiro

Hiro, I'll come and pick you up at 6  :) see you later!

Oh....so he remembers, I thought he forgot as well......

I've only got 2 hours to get ready, oh dear!!!!!!!!

I hurried into my room and opened my closet. Should I dress formally or casually today? Would I look really snobby and overdressed if I dress formally, but if I dress casually they might think that I don't take consider meeting them as important!!!

WHY IS THIS SO HARD?

After a while of debating with myself, I changed into a short sleeves floral dress and wore a cardigan on top.

~~~~

Soon after I got myself all ready to go, I heard someone at the door.

It was Kyuhyun oppa, he opened it with his set of keys.

I looked at the clock, WHAT!? I've been getting myself ready for one hour?

"Hey hiro, I'm got off earlier today, so we might as well go now"

"now!?!?!?! but...i am not ready"

"ready? Why are you so nervous my dear?" He knelt down next to me and asked.

"What if your parents don't like me...aigoo, you wont understand"

Kyuhyun pov:

"What if your paretns don't like me...aigoo, you won't understand"

Of course I understand, i experienced the same thing with your parents, and it was quite clearly that they don't like me.

"Don't worry Hiro, it takes time, and besides, I think my parents will love you, I mean you are such a sweet girl, come on, let's go" I gave her a kiss to reassure her and off we went.

~~~

We took the taxi and it only took us around 25minutes to get to my house.

"Komawo" I paid the driver and two of us stepped of. I squeezed her hand as we went up the elevators.

`ding dong`

I waited for someone to open the door for us. "Don't worry hiro," I whispered to her.

"Kyuhyun!..oh you must be Hiro" It was my noona who opened the door.

"Hey noona!" She walked backward and let me wheeled Hiro in.

Hiroimi pov:

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, ahra unnie, oppa talks about you all the time" I greeted her as she gave me a huge smile.

"You serious? Yah chubby thing, what have you been telling my future sister in law" I was so suprised when she said "sister-in-law" She doesn't even know me that well yet...woah, I guess I shouldn't have been so worried.

"Nothing, wheres umma and appa?"

"Umma is cooking, appa is upstairs, I'll go and get them." Kyuhyun's sister went upstairs and Kyuhyun wheeled me to the living room.

"See, I told you not to worry" He gave me a reassuring smile.

I simply nodded in reply.

I heard some footsteps so I turned around and looked behind us.

"Umma!" Kyuhyun called to the lady and hugged her.

I swivelled my wheel chair to face her. "Annyeonghasaeyo!" I bowed to her and gave her my sweetest smile, hoping to give her a good impression.

She nodded and sat down next to us on the sofa.

"So you are Miss Choi?" She asked.

"deh, just call me Hiro"

"Hiro..." Her voice faded off as she heard someone coughing downstairs.

"Appa!" Kyuhyun stood up again and bowed to the man walking down. "Appa, this is my girlfriend Hiromi"

"Annyeonghaesaeyo!!" I did the same thing to greet him.

He grunted and looked at Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun, come, I need to talk to you privately." He seems to be a really strict and serious man.

"Deh" He answered and turned to me, "Just relax" He whispered into my ears and left with his father.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what happened...." She didn't finish her sentence but I knew what Kyuhyun;s mum was refering to.

"Well, I am undertaking some treatments right now, and because of it, I am a bit too weak to walk, I can walk with crutches but not for a long time." I didn't go into much details hoping that they'll get the message that I don't really like to talk about it.

"Ah...How did you meet Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun's noona tried to change the topic.

"I used to work as an interpreter, translator and teacher for SME before I started the treatment" I explained. "...and then I worked with Super Junior for a long time"

"Ahhh, so is like in a drama, when the celebrity falls in love with the girl who works with them, hahah" I laughed along with her. She is quite funny, much better than Kyuhyun's appa...I wonder what they are talking about.

"Excuse me, may I use the bathroom" I asked them.

"ah neh, is just around the corner there, do you need me to wheel you there?" Oppa's sister pointed.

"Is alright, thank you" Slowly, I wheeled myself passed the table and found the bathroom.

...but instead of going into the toilet, I saw some light in the corridor right next to the toilet. I looked around, making sure oppa's mum and sister can't see me and I went in.

"....are you going to listen to me or not?" Are they arguing? It was oppa's dad's voice.

"Appa, this is unfair, why can't you accept Hiro?"

They are fighting because of me?

"Kyuhyun, she is not going to help you in your career, and as you have said just now, she have leukemia, she is going to die!"

"Appa, how does that have anything to do with our relationship?"

"Stop wasting your time on her, she is not going to do you any good and she is going to die in a few years time!"

"Appa, I don't care what you say, I love Hiro and she is the girl that I'll marry and only her, I'm not going to marry that...random girl that you are matchmaking me with!"

W-What? He is matchmaking Kyuhyun oppa?

"I've organised a perfect marriage for you with president lee's daughter, why are you rejecting this offer? You should feel honoured!"

"Call me rebelious, rude and stupid, but I don't care, I love Hiro, even if she dies, my heart remains with her in the grave"

I covered my mouth as I heard his word. Oppa.....

Suddenly, he stomped out and jumped as he saw me sitting there.

"Hiro..."

"mia-mianhae, I didn't mean to eavesdrop..." I apologised and wiped my tears away.

"Not your fault, let's go Hiro, I don't think we should stay here for dinner tonight" He wheeled me back out to the living room. "Umma, noona, I don't think Hiro and I should stay here for dinner tonight, I'll come and visit on another day."

With that, we left.

~~~

After a long while of silence, I began "oppa.."

"deh?" He stopped and knelt down in front of me.

"mianhae..." Since the moment we left his house, I feel really bad, he is fighting with his dad because of me.

"wae? Hiro, is not your fault, you haven't done anything wrong, instead, it is you who helped me, helped to become more confident and to have the courage to fight for what I want."

"Oppa!" I cried and threw my arms around him.

I love him, I do love him. He is the only one that I CAN love, there's no one else that can replace him.

~~~~

Awww...I seriously love Kyuhyun oppa here :) heheh ohhh and sorry for not updating, I wasn't home for passed two days >.<

but yesh anyways I hope you are all enjoying memory box~ :D

love you all lots but I will love you more if you continue to support hahah~  argh I am so not used to the new AFF layout