at last.

memory box ♥

Minho pov:

"neh hyung..." I bowed to him and left.

I've been complained again. I am still not at my best performance, but I really am trying my best to focus already.

Is not my fault that...Hiro is always in my mind. 

I am trying really hard to forget about her, but I can't....all our memories, is 19 years of memories, how am I suppose to forget it all? I want to forget it, I have to fair to Kyuhyun hyung, how can I be in love with my brother's girlfriend? It is just not right, I have to forget about her. Hiro loves Kyuhyun hyung and he is perfect for her.

I just continued to wander around the building. I don't feel like going back to the studio now.

Hiromi pov:

Minho oppa likes me.

I have to find him. I need to find him.

Where is he?

I continued to wheel myself around the building, hoping to find him.

My arms began to ache, but I still can't find him.

I can't give up, I need to talk to him now.

Kyuhyun pov:

The music stopped and our dancing teacher finally gave us a rest. All of us went to get our bottle for a drink.

"Hey, theres some cakes here!" It was henry who pointed out.

oh yeh, Hiro's cakes. "Hiro made it" I opened the box and gave it to them.

They all crowded around the box and started looking at it.

Hmm, where is Hiro?

I ignored the crowd and went out, looking for Hiro.

I took out my phone and dialled her number.

Hello! Sorry I'm unavailable right now, please call back later or leave a message, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

She is not picking up? She normally picks up all the time, where did she go?

I went downstairs to find SHINee, she could be there.

"Hey kyuhyun hyung!" Only 4 of them were there....Minho is missing.

"Hey, have you seen Hiro?"

They exchanged glances, "No....we are looking for Minho hyung as well."

"Alright thanks," I ran out and walked around that level.

Hiromi pov:

At last, I found him.

There he is...standing at the balcony, leaning on the barrier.

"Minho oppa!" I called out to him as I wheeled myself outside.

He turned around and looked so shock when he saw me.

"Hiro? Why are you here?" He ran across the balcony and towards me.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" I screamed at him and slapped him on the face.

Surprised, he looked into my eyes.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me you liked me!!!!!???? You are such a coward! Why didn't you tell me earlier!? Why are you hurting yourself! I hate you! I hate you!!!"  I let tears run down my cheeks and put my head down.

His warm hands reached for my face and wiped the tears away, "Hiro..."

"Wae? If you told me earlier, I would be your girlfriend right now...oppa, I love you" I uttered, keeping my head down.

Minho pov:

"...Oppa, I love you" Is the same words again, the words that touched my heart.

I love her too, but I can't steal her from Kyuhyun hyung. I can't possibly betray him like that.

"Hiro..listen to me..."

"I do, I really do, I really do love you" She ignored me and continued to speak.

"No, Hiro, Kyuhyun hyung loves you, I can't take you away"

"I don't care, you love me too! Oppa...19 years, I've known you for 19 years already....I loved you ever since I was a kid...when we were back in Incheon...no matter who you heart belonged to...I still loved you...there was not a moment that I didn't love you even when I was in Japan..even when you forgot about me..."

"Ani, that's not true...I've never forgotten you..you and our memories were always in my heart, you wouldn't be able to imagine..how much I missed you...you are the only reason why I am the Choi Minho right now" I can't lie to her...I don't know why all these cheesy, mushy words are coming out of my mouth, but I just can't let her think like that.

She started to pant and grabbed onto my arm. I grabbed her hand and was about to say something, but then...she collapsed onto me.

Kyuhyun pov: 

I covered my mouth as Hiro spoke.

"I do, I really do, I really do love you!" The truth always hurts like this, Hiro loves Minho, I am the one who stole her from Minho.

I went behind the wall and sat on the floor.

I hate myself.

"Hiro!" Suddenly, Minho called out and I stood up and looked inside.

Hiro collapsed onto him.

I ran out and knelt next to Minho.

The two of us didn't say anything but simply exchanged glances.

"Hospital" He muttered.

We'll deal with this later 

~~~

GRRRRRRR my laptop died on me just now again!!! and I did save my last editting!!!!! stupid boy (oh yeh my laptop have a gender, is a boy ^^ I even gave it a name, shawol flamers) Talking about the name of my laptop, I do name a lot of stuff...I have a turtle called shefling menatic, oh and my flute is called strelfing :D  anyways ignore me~ hahahahah

I don't know..but it seems like that some of you are not interested in the story anymore :S and my writing is no longer able to capture your attention :( I hope I am wrong......but yeh

hahahhaah LOL a lot of you are in a love hate relationship with Minho&Hiro coupling