happy birthday!

memory box ♥

hehe i told some people that i would update when i get home after school today, but i didnt have time so i am updating now

sorry!

i am glad to see positive comments about this fanfic, THANKYOUVERYMUCH!!

~~~

Hiromi pov:

“bye hiro, and happy birthday again!!!” My friends were waving to me as I walked in the opposite direction. They just celebrated my birthday with me with a surprise party. They actually planned a whole day party, but I am really not in the mood to have a party for the entire day, so we stopped at 6pm. I am really thankful that they prepared the party for me, but little did they know, birthday is not a day that I anticipate.

I was just wandering in the street, I pulled my jacked and my scarf tighting as the weather today is really cold. I had my earphones plugged into my ears and i was just let my feet guide me.

Then, I stopped.

I was in front of a small café called café piccolo. It is a café that caters for both adults and children. A nice environment for adults to enjoy a cup of tea and have facilities for children. I pushed the door open and entered. The place was exceptionally quiet today, no one was at the front desk, and so I just walked around while waiting for someone to come.

I went to a wall covered with photo frames. There is one photo which caught my eyes.

It is a photo of minho and I 12 years ago. We were both smiling in that photo.

~flashback to 7 years old~

Today is my 7thbirthday, appa and umma said they are going to bring me to seoul this weekend for a party. Not only that, minho oppa’s family is coming to too and some other families that we are close to as well.

Early in the morning, umma gave me a choice of wearing a pink fluffy, laced dress or a blue silky plain dress.

“Umma, can I not wear dresses, I can just wear my jeans and tshirts!” Ever since I was a little girl, I hated wearing dresses.

“It is either the pink one of the blue one, which one? If you don’t choose, I am going to pick the pink one for you.”

“NO! I’ll take the blue one then, umma.” Reluctantly, I grabbed the blue one from my umma’s hand and wore it.

I walked out cringing at what I was wearing and with my arm crossed.

“aww, look at our princess today, don’t you look gorgeous, do you agree minho?” Minho’s family was already there, ahjumma, who was standing next to my umma complimented me.

I quickly stood properly and gave them a smile.

“annyeonghasaeyo!” I bowed and smiled at them

“Hiro is wearing a dress!” Minho pointed out with a shocked face.

With embarrassment, I pouted and looked down.

“Minho, theres nothing wrong with hiro wearing a dress, she looks nice in a dress right?” Ahjumma crouched next to minho and asked.

“mhmm, deh, she looks nice in that blue dress, she looks like a girl.” I looked up and giggled at his comment. Not only me, everyone started laughing at his comment.

After a while of joking around, we got out and took the subway to Seoul.

We arrived at a place called café piccolo, inside there were balloons everywhere and ribbon hanging from the ceiling, and at the back, you can see a banner saying “Happy birthday Minho and Hiromi!” I looked at minho oppa and smiled.

We settled down and the party started. We had pastries, finger food, drinks, and many other nice food. Minho and I and our friends, we went to the play set and started chasing each other.  As I was wearing a pretty dress, my movement was limited and so I just sat at the top of the slide and watched them.

Minho oppa came up to me and sat next to me.

“aren’t you going to play with them?” I asked him

“well, you are not playing, I’ll stay with you.”

“komawo oppa!”

“hiro, whats your birthday wish this year?”

“I cant tell you oppa, is a secret!” I cant let him know my wish. My wish is that in the future, the two of us become soccer stars together, and we will never separate and I wish that oppa will continue to grow stronger each day and I hope that he will love me more everyday!

“I’ll tell you mine, I hope that noona from 3rdgrade will like me, and I hope that she will see me playing and soccer and I can show her how good I am.”

 After that umma called all the kids to go and eat, but I just sat there with my head down.

~end of flashback~

Someone was tapping my shoulder so I turned around.

“sorry, how may I help you?” It was one of the waiter that works there.

“mhmm, are you not opening to day, how come theres no one here?”

“oh no, sorry, the café is booked tonight and so we are preparing for tonight, sorry, the sign just got placed outside.”

“Is that so, I am so sorry then, well thankyou and bye” With that, I gave her a smile and left.

Minho pov:

“hyung, where are we going today?”

“Just follow us!” Onew hyung turned around and told me.

Is pretty obvious, I mean today is my birthday….and so I am pretty sure this is a party.

The car stopped and I looked out.

Café piccolo

Woah, haven’t been here for ages.

“hyung…” I was too lost for words

“happy birthday minho, come on, they are all waiting inside.”

Hyung and I got out of the car and opened the door.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO!” all my shinee bros are here, not only them, a few of my suju hyungs are here.

“thank bros!” I cant believe they prepared a party here…out of all place, here

“why did you guys booked here?”

“remember how you told us about this café you went you were younger when we took care of yoogeun?” Key hyung reminded me.

“oh..you actually took note of it? You guys are amazing!”

This place holds a great memories for me.

~flashback to 8 years old~

Hiro and I are sitting at the top of the slide talking. Teehee, shes wearing a dress today, it looks nice on her, just a bit weird though. It is my first time seeing her in a dress, how cute.

“I cant tell you my wish, is a secret!” I really want to know what her birthday wish is, is probably have to do with winning the next soccer match or maybe to be more like a girl.

“I’ll tell you mine, I hope that noona from 3rdgrade will like me, and I hope that she will see me playing and soccer and I can show her how good I am.” I blushed as I mentioned noona and smiled at hiro. Even though I am only in 2ndgrade, I can fit as a 3rdgrade with my height, I hope noona will like me.

Hiro didn’t give me any response as we were called to go and eat.

~end of flashback~

I laughed after remembering that.

“are you alright minho?” oops, a bit too loud and now donghae hyung thinks I am weird

“nothing donghae”

I still remember that ever since I told hiro that, she always encouraged me to ask that noona out and supported me all the time, even at the time when that noona rejected me, she was there for me, but it was such an embarrassing moment.

 

 

~~~

 

i hope you enjoyed this chapter~

i personally quite like this one :D

oh yeah and i deleted my poster because i cant stand the one that i made so i am now waiting for my requested poster :D

hopefully i will get it soon~