the ring

memory box ♥

Minho pov:

A long long time have passed. Kyuhyun hyung and I are just sitting on the floor leaning on the wall. We can't really do anything with our hands and legs tied up and our eyes blindfolded.

The door slammed open.

A man snickered. "Money is coming really soon, but do you think i'll really let you out? Stupid humans, of course not. After I get the money, you two are dead."

I shivered as I hear him say the word "dead"

Is this the end?

The man walked back out and slammed the door.

Kyuhyun pov

I might not have the opportunity to go back out. I have to ask right now before I.....die

"minho, do you like hiro?" I kicked him gently and asked him

"what hyung? hiro? Of-c-c-co-urse not!" he stuttered and answered me

"Minho, please don't lie to me,I won't be mad at you if you do." Though I can't see his expression, but I can already guess. "You do right?"

"hyung..."

"Minho, you know what, i've asked hiro to marry me, and she said yes." I heard a slight gasp from him. "...but I know she still have feelings to you"

"hyung, please don't say this"

"no, minho, I have to, I don't know whether or not I can get out alive." I let out a long sigh. "I promised her to take care of her forever, but now...I don't think I can."

"Hyung, dont say that, we will be able to get out, they will come and save us." He nudged me gently and reassured me.

No wonder Hiro loves him, he really does make people comfortable and safe around him.

Then I felt my ring around my finger.

Hiro.

~~~

Hiromi pov:

The sky is darkening already.

I am really scared.

We are still sitting in the house and not doing anything.

Then I remembered the ring.

The ring have always been able to give me strength. I took my necklace off and held it in my hands.

I closed my eyes.

"If anything happens to me, the ring will help you, with the ring, you will be able to find me."  

I opened my eyes and thought about what he said carefully.

If anything happens to me.

Well, something did happen to Kyuhyun.

the ring will help you

how?

with the ring, you will be able to find me.

Find? What did he mean when he said find? Like emotionally find, like how i've been thinking...or did he really mean, physically find him?

"AH!" I clutched my head as it throbbed in pain.

I shook my head.

Please not now.

The pain remained but I ignored it and then...

Suddenly, something caught my attention.

I examined the ring closely.

Why is their something flashing underneath the diamond?

I quickly called everyone and showed them the ring.

The police took my ring and examined it as well.

"Miss Choi, do you mind if we take the diamond off?" The police asked me

"go ahead" I don't care about the ring right now, as long as we can find them.

I closed my eyes and prayed in my heart.

Please let it be helpful

"is a GPS!" I opened my eyes and looked at the polices.

"and I believe the flashing is because the person with a similar ring to this sent out a distress signal"

oh kyuhyun, thank you so much.

They did something to my ring and kept on looking at the computer screen.

"We've got them" One of the police called out and pretty much everyone stood up and went down to the cars.

I was in the car with the polices because they said I might be able to help cause I was the one with the GPS ring.

~~~

We all parked outside the building.

It was a desolated area.

I followed one of the police out and he stopped me from going forward. "We'll stay here until they tell us to go in" I nodded and watched anxiously.

Around 6 polices walked at the front and circled the building, all with their guns in hand.

And BANG!

They kicked opened the door after analysing the surrouding.

I covered my eyes and listened to the firing of bullets and footsteps.

~~~

`tap tap tap`

I jumped when i felt someone tapping me on the shoulder.

"Miss Choi, you can go in now" The police told me.

I sprinted and ran into the building.

The others who were sitting in other vans  walked out of the van as well and followed me.

There they are, both lying on the floor, looking as weak as they can ever be.

The polices were helping them with their blindfolds and strings.

Minho oppa.

He laid back on the floor when the police freed him.

Kyuhyun oppa.

He smiled and thanked the police, and then he saw me.

He looked so tired before but he tried to look as energetic as he could and tried to stand up, however he was too weak and stumbled.

I looked down.

Minho or Kyuhyun.

The one that I have loved for years or the one that have promised me the years of the rest of his life?

I saw the ring.

Is just a shining silver circle now with a small dot in the middle.

That's right, what matters is the present and future, the past is the past and remains behind us.

I looked up and stumbled towards them.

My vision became vivid and double images formed.

I took a deep breath and clenched my hands in a fist, hoping that the pain would subside soon.

I choose to put the pain aside first.

It is not as important as oppa.

~~~~~

alright please vote :) If I don't get enough ideas with what you want, It'll be really hard for me to finish memory box