incheon...memories~

memory box ♥

yes, i lied, i said i wouldnt start until nex year, but i've decided to write one chapter :D

okay, first of all, i want to tell you all that there will be quite a few flashbacks, especially in the first few chapters :D

secondly, thankyouuuu for subscibing ~

thirdly, no, i am still going to write my other fanfic, i am not giving that one up~

okaaay, here we go...

~~~

Hiromi pov

I stood on my balcony and looked out the night view from here. I leaned on one of the barrier and took a sip of my coffee.

I went back inside and closed the glass sliding door. It was 10:30pm already, I’ve only finished half of my thesis, which is due tomorrow at 10am. However, theres only 2 more weeks of uni! Winter breaks start on the 18thDecember and until 2ndMarch!!! That’s 3 months of holidays.

I’ll be going back to Incheon , unless I get a part time job this holiday, then I would have to go to work, if not, I will just stay at incheon and rest!

Incheon…

Havent went back for a long time.

~flashback to 9 years old~

“oppa, oppa!” I called out to the boy that was walking in front of me. I caught up to him and held his arm.

“This is for you,” I handed him a blue box. “Open it when I am on the plane.” I am heading to Japan this afternoon for school, I am not going to come back to Korea until university. I looked into his big eyes, “oppa…will you still remember me?” I waited for his answer. He nodded.

“I promise I will never forget you.” I nearly cried when he said that, I covered my mouth and waved goodbye with him. With that I ran to the car.

I will miss you a lot oppa.

While I was at Japan, we used to write letters to each other twice a week at the beginning, but then a year later, he said he doesn’t want to write letters, because it is too troublesome, and said we should use email instead. I personally didn’t want to use email because I think email doesn’t hold any feelings, but letters, you are physically holding it and ….i just think letter is better, so I kept on sending him letters, but he just emailed me back. As time went, he stopped emailing me back, even though I kept on writing letters to him. Soon, I got really upset and stopped writing as well.

~end of flashback~

Now, I am back in Korea, and him, I haven’t seen him real life since I came back to Korea early this year, as I have been busy and he have been busy as well.

I snapped out of reminiscing and got back to typing.

Minho pov:

“hyung hyung, are you going anywhere during the 3 days end of year holiday?” Taemin came up to me and asked.

“I am planning to go back home and visit my family.” I haven’t spent time with them for ages.

“awww, I was hoping to go on a holiday together >.<” He slouched next to me

“taemin mianhae, is our maknae mad now?”

“naaah, don’t worry hyung, I am sure hyung’s family misses you!” He jumped back up and smiled.

Then, Key called him to do something, probably his homework.

I wonder how incheon is now…

~flashback to 16years old~

“appa, umma, hyung, I am going now” It was the first day of being a trainee as SM. I picked up my bag and started to walk out.

“minho ah, FIGHTING!” my hyung called out to me. I looked back at him and gave him a thumbs up.

“Call us when you are coming home, seoul is a big place, and don’t talk to strangers okay.” My umma held me back and hugged me. I was about to go, when she grabbed my hand again. “Omo, I forgot about this,” She grabbed an envelope from the coffee table. “We received it this morning, is probably from hiromi.”

Hiromi?? Why would she send me a letter?

I walked out and got onto a bus to seoul.

I quickly found a seat at the back and sat down.

I took the letter our and opened it.

Minho oppa,

Oppa! I haven’t wrote letters to you for a long time, how have you been?Have you become a soccer star now?? I don’t play soccer anymore, I am a real girl now, unlike how you used to say I am a namja. Oppa, theres only one more month till our birthday, and I am sorry that I didn’t say happy birthday to you for the past two years, mianhae.Do you still have the box that I gave 6 years ago, before I left for Japan?Hopefully, you haven’t thrown it away yet >.<

Oppa, I have to go now, sorry that I cant write a long letter this time

Love Hiromi

Oppa, FIGHTING!!!!!!!

I placed it back into the envelope and put it back into my bag.

~end of flash back~

Aish, that girl….i wonder how she is now, she probably have seen me on TV already.

 yeah! one chapter done~

 I hope you like it

i am working on the poster now, but if it is too ugly then i will get someone to make one for me~