Last words

memory box ♥

Minho pov:

Kyuhyun hyung, Hiro and I are in the ambulance together.

"Minho."

"Hyung"

We spoke at the same time.

We didn't say anything afterwards, we simply looked at each other.

We are both thinking about the same thing.

"You heard it right?" I took a deep breathe and asked.

He nodded.

"Mianhae..." I feel really bad, what else can I say?

"I'll let go of her."

"I'll let go of her."

Our eyes met as we spoke.

Hyung is giving up on Hiro? For me?

Kyuhyun pov:

What?

Even after realising Hiro loves him, he chooses to give up Hiro for me?

Is he crazy?

"Waeyo? I thought...you love Hiro as well?"  I asked.

"Hyung, you are the one that can take care of Hiro, and whenever she is with you, she is really happy...is something that I can't promise her"

No, he is wrong, Hiro is only truly happy when she is with him.

"Minho listen...Hiro loves you and I know you love her as well...I love her, but...she doesn't love me."

I bit my lips as I said that...I really don't want to accept the truth, but is true, Hiro loves minho and not me.

"Hyung...why don't we let Hiro choose?"

Let hiro choose? That's right, why are we arguing about it now?

"Neh, you are right Minho" I nodded at him.

For the rest of the ride to the hospital, we did not speak at all.

~~~~~~~

Minho pov:

Hiro woke up just now, she is in the intensive care unit now.

I am in the office with her parents right now.

"Mr and Mrs Choi, we need you to decide whether or not you want her to do the operations." The doctors looked at the reports and looked back at us.

I didn't expect this to be so soon.

Ahjummah leaned on ahjusshi shoulder and cried.

I couldn't stand looking at them anymore, is too depressing, I excused myself and left the office.

"What happened?" It was Kyuhyun hyung, he was leaning on the wall outside the room.

I've never seen Kyuhyun hyung this worned out. He looks so worried.

"operation"

Then the door opened, both of us turned around.

"Ahjusshi, what's happening?" I ran up and asked.

"They are aranging an operation as soon as possible."

~~~~~~

Hiromi pov:

If only I could open my eyes and tell them all that I am fine. I can hear mum crying and dad mumbling. I know they are there. They said something about an operation when I woke up just now. Why did I have to go unconscious again? I want to stand up and hug them...all of them, I hate hearing them like this.

"We'll sent her to the operating theatre now" I don't who it was, but I guess is the doctor.

I felt some movement and I heard my mum crying again. "Oh hiro!" 

My eyes flickered and I was conscious again.

"Hiro!!" It was mum's voice, I tried to call her, but  nothing came out.

"Hiro.." My eyesight was blurred but I could recognise the voice, it was Minho oppa.

"I won't be a coward anymore, but you have to be brave as well, I love you"

"Hiro" Then, Minho oppa was gone, is someone else now. Kyuhyun.

"I'll wait for you, no matter how it is going to take, I'll wait, I love you hiro"

Then...everything turned black.

~~~~

Harrrro everyone!

You know how I talked about like sequel and stuff like that....well I've decided that I won't do this....I am going to continue this story instead. I like it better that way. So this fanfic was originally intended to have 60 chapters...but now I am going to make at least 20 more chapters. So I do apologise about all the sequel thing, yes I lied.....sorry about that, but hey at least I am not ending this story yet :) so I hope you will continue to support the story :D thank you for all your support.

Comments are greatly appreciated.!