sunrise

memory box ♥

 Kyuhyun pov:

On the entire way to the hospital, I held her hand tightly and kept calling her name.

There were a lot of people hanging around the hospital right now because they have heard some news that Super Junior members and SHINee members are at the hospital right now, but of course we won't let them find us.

They are all in a VIP room near where Hiro is being examined right now, and I am sitting in the corner while the doctor examines Hiro.

I heard some grunting and shuffling and so I looked up. Hiro puts her hand on her eyes "where am i?"

I stood up and ran to her. "Hiro, you are awake!" The doctor pushed me away gently. "Don't worry Mr Cho."

"Miss Choi Hiromi, you are in the hospital right now, do you remember what happened?" He asked.

"deh, i fainted...I've been feeling sick for the entire day." She responded in a very weak voice.

He mumbled something to the nurse.

"alright then Miss Choi, we will now sent you to your ward." The nurse grabbed her a wheelchair and helped her to sit on it.

"Mr Cho, just follow them" The doctor dismissed me and went to look at some xrays and documents.

~~~~

"Hiro, why didn't you tell us earlier?" Most of us are in her private ward, we pulled all the blinds down so no one can see inside. Some of the members have left for a schedule already.

"I didn't want you all to worry" She explained as she tries to sit up.

`knock knock`

Donghae hyung went and opened the door. It was the doctor that we saw earlier.

He jumped it bit when he saw so many people inside.

He coughed. "Um, Miss Choi, do you mind if I talk about your sickness in front of all of them?"

"no, not at all, just say it." She gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"Well.." He pushed his glasses up and began. "Miss Choi, you do know that you have leukemia right?"

She nodded. "I've been going to doctors checking on it. I've also been under the Daunorubicin treatment." She explained.

"Yes, I did notice that but have you had any other treatments?" He continued after writing some notes in a book

"no, the doctor suggested me to take a combination of dexamethasone, vincristine and asparaginase treatment. However, knowing the side effects, I choose not to take it." All these scientific terms are giving me a headache.

Hiromi pov:

I looked at the doctor as I explained to him my treatment previously. I chose not to have the other treatments, because its side effects will make everyone so worried and they would have found out earlier.

"Miss Choi, you need to realise that you are no longer in the early stage of leukemia and simply having the daunorubic treatment won't be able to help you."

"i understand." of course i know that, but....why can't i live the rest of my life happily rather than suffering for a few years and still die at the end?

"Miss Choi, I strongly advise you to go under an intensification treatment, and honestly, I would advise you to take the radiation therapy and following with a bone marrow transplant." All these treatments are making me dizzy

"No, I will not, these treatments are going to painful and it doesn't even guarantee to cure me!" I complained.

"Hiro!" I looked up and Kyuhyun oppa stood up. "No doctor, she will take those treatments, anything that gives her a hope!" He tells the doctor

"Oppa!" I pulled his arm.

"Hiro, listen to me, you can't ignore your condition, it will get worse, if you treat it right now, it might be healed" He knelt down and held my hands.

"oppa, even you say MIGHT...I'll still die at the end"

"You'll live as long as you can, you are not giving up right now!" I've never seen him so serious and stern before.

"Well, Miss Choi, I'll let you discuss with your family and friends first" The doctor closed his book and went out with the nurse.

Silence filled the room. All the other members just looked at each other.

"Ummmm, Sungmin, don't we have a schedule right now? I think we should go" Henry broke the silence and pulled Sungmin.

"OH yeh! absolutely, alright then bye hiro, we'll come and visit you later" Shindong nodded and a few of them followed.

Now only Kyuhyun, and the SHINee members are left.

"Hiro, please, I beg you, please take the treatments" He pleaded, and it looks like he is going to cry soon.

"op..pa, I...." I swallowed the words I was about to say and looked away from his teary eyes.

"I can't lose you Hiro" Tears felt out and he rested his head on the bed.

"Hyung..." It was Taemin and Jonghyun, "Come on, we'll go and wash your face" The The two of them brought him out and Key and Onew followed.

Minho.

Minho pov:

Even Kyuhyun hyung can't persuade her, how can I? But I'll still give it a try.

"Hiro.." I sat next to her, she looked at me.

"Listen to oppa, don't give up like that, you still have a chance" I began. "What about ahjummah and ahjusshi? Can you really just leave them? and my appa and umma, can you leave all those you love?" I hesistated and looked at her. "...and Haeseok sunbae." I bit my lips as I mentioned Haeseok sunbae's name

This is my first time talking about Haeseok sunbae after his funeral.

She looked shock after hearing sunbae's name

"you know sunbae wants us to live happily and not waste our lives, do you think he wants to see you giving up like this?" I challenged her. "I can reassure you, if sunbae is here, he would definately agree with me"

Hiromi pov:

Haeseok sunbae. The mentioning of his name just touched my heart.

~flashback to 7 years old~

Haeseok sunbae, Minho oppa and I woke up VERY early this morning. We are all sitting on the ground waiting for sunrise. Sunbae promised us to bring us to see sunrise when we were younger and now he have fulfilled his promise.

The three of us huddled together as it was really cold in the morning.

"Sunbae, when is the sun going to come out?" I asked.

"Soon Hiro, just wait a little more" He patted my head and smiled.

And then....

I saw the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life so far. A faint red and yellow light appeared in the sky. The light grew bigger and more defined.

"Sunbae! Sunbae!" I jumped up and pointed at the sky.

"Yep, that's the sun rising!" Minho and sunbae both stood up.

"Sunbae, is beautiful!" Minho stared at it in awe.

"Let's take a photo." He took out his camera from his bag and he put the camera in front of us and put it on timer.

I rushed to the camera to see the photo. "Sunbae, you can see the lights behind us!" I pointed out.

"Indeed," He stood near the edge of the cliff and put his arms out. "Life is beatiful, just like the sunrise, but it doesn't last long just like sunrise." He said.

Minho opp and I looked at each other.

He turned around and laughed. "You two are still young, you won't understand the beauty and fragility of life."

I have hundreds of question marks on top of my head right now.

"You two, remember one thing, treasure life, don't give it up easily, as long as there is a slight chance, give it a go, don't give it up and waste it. Araseo?" He knelt down in front of us.

Even though we didn't really understand what he said, but we still nodded.

Little did he know those words are now imprinted in my mind

~end of flashback~

"remember one thing, treasure life, don't give it up easily.." Minho is thinking about the same thing as well

"...as long as there is a slight chance, give it a go, don't give it up and waste it" I finished it for him.

"see, exactly Hiro, you know it yourself" Minho smiled at me.

I nodded and thought about it. They are correct. The treatments might be painful but at least I'll have a chance to live much much longer, and even if I don't live, at least I gave an effort and not just live it in vain.

I nodded. "Deh oppa, i'll take the treatments." I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

Kyuhyun pov:

The 5 of us stood outside the room. Through the tiny of gap in the blinds, we can see what's happening inside clearly, and also because the door is slightly opened, we can catch a few words that they are saying.

"Deh oppa, i'll take the treatments." Hiro then hugged Minho.  Why does it have to Minho? I am her boyfriend and she didn't even listen to me but now...she listened to Minho?

~~~~

Hi all! I am so frustrated now...I was writing my fanfic yesterday.but my laptop crashed and I LOST EVERYTHING!!!!!!

aishhhh, I am so annoyed :( anyways, enough of me complaining~ the poll is still out for voting :) so if you want, you can still vote ^^

alright, comments are greatly appreciated