More memories?

memory box ♥

okay, i am just going to write this whenever i have time....

my unnie told me to update and because she updated, so i've decided to update for her

teeehee, this is a  long chapter~~~

ENJOY~

~~~

Hiromi pov:

 

 

~beepbeepbeep~

“..5 more minute” I uttered as I grabbed my alarm clock as looked at it.

“9:30..okay.” I placed my clock back onto the table

“SHOOT!” I ran to the bathroom, got changed, cleaned myself and grabbed my thesis.

That was all in 10 minutes.

I stood in line and poked my head out every now and then hoping that the bus would come faster. At last the bus came and I quickly got in. I looked at my watch. 10:05am. I stood right next to the door, so I could get off as fast as possible when I arrive at the uni bus stop. The bus came to a stop and the door opened slowly. I jumped off as soon as the door opened.

I was running to the room, holding my folder in one hand and my phone in the other.

People that was walking slowly around me went out of my way in case I crash into them.

I was panting when I pushed the door open.

“mianhae, here you are,” I handed my thesis to the person collecting our work.

She took it and nodded at me.

I bowed to her and walked out.

I let out a long sigh of relief. ALL DONE~  I only have 6 more days of uni, 4 this week and 2 next week.

I walked along the oval that was on the university ground. I stopped and sat on the wooden fence. A group of people caught my eyes. They were playing soccer.

Good times…

“Be careful!” Someone cried out and I looked up. The soccer ball was flying towards me, a normal girl would probably run away, but I stood up and caught it. I smiled as I did a drop kick. Lucky, I was wearing jeans today. I smiled and sat back down.

~flashback to 7 years old~

“Hiromi!!!! Go Go incheon!!!!!!” The crowd was cheering for my team and I loudly as I kicked a goal. Even though this is only a junior soccer game, a lot of people actually came and they watched it quite seriously.

The referee blew the whistle and all the players gathered in the centre and shook hands.

“good game!” I shouted out to the opponents as I walked back to the sidelines.

“minho oppa!” I ran to him, who was sitting down on the floor.

“Did you see my last kick??? I cant believe it!!!!” I shouted excitedly.

“Well done hiromi!” “Good job hiro” “Hiro is the hero!” I bowed and said thank you to all those who complimented me.

Minho oppa stood up “you played well, hiro.” With that he walked back to the boys.

I looked at him blankly until our coach, minho’s appa came up to me.

“ahjusshi!” I greeted him.

“Hiro, you did well, but you don’t look too happy, what’s wrong?” He came down to eye level with me.

“Minho oppa doesn’t seem very happy, is he alright?”

He then called minho to come.

“Minho, hiromi just asked is everything alright?” Ahjusshi placed his arm around minho oppa.

“I am fine.” He coldly answered.

“Minho, are you upset that your team lost?” Ahjusshi looked into minho’s eyes.

“anieyo.” Minho oppa looked away.

“Minho, look at appa, you cant be like this even if your team lost, hiromi lost last time yet I didn’t see her upset, minho, be a big boy and act more maturely like hiromi, okay?” Minho oppa nodded and glared at me, then he walked away.

“He will be fine hiromi,” Ahjusshi smiled at me and left.

~end of flashback~

I giggled at the thought of that. Oppa…all those year, I didn’t know what he really felt about me, at times he was really close to me but sometimes he was really cold…I guess it doesn’t really matter now.

“Have you bought your SHINee concert ticket yet?”

“Yes, I am so excited about it!!!”

These two girls walked passed me and shrieked loudly.

SHINee?? Ahh, right that SM band. I’ve heard their songs, but I don’t really know who they are. I am not really into kpop, I prefer ballads and classical.

Minho pov:

We just finished our recording and we are now going back to our dorm to rest.

“I’ve decided. We are going to clean our rooms up today!” Key poked his head out from the back seats and suggested.

“anieeeeeyo hyung!” Taemin immediately aegyo and refused.

“Our rooms are clean enough.” Onew hyung replied lazily.

“NOOO, I don’t care eh eh eh eh eh (sings to 2ne1) We are cleaning no matter what!” He puts on his umma tone and demanded us.

We finally got back to our dorm and key quickly told us to get change. When we got changed and went back out to the living room, key was already wearing his apron holding brooms and cloths.

“Okay, minho and I will clean the small room and the three of you clean the bigger room, araseo!?” He handed out cloths and broom and ordered us to go.

Reluctanly, I took the broom and followed him in the room.

“Start sweeping the floor, I will clean the beds.”

It was all fine until…

“EWWWW onew have tissues under his bed!” He cried out and took the tissues out.” I ignored him as he stomped into the other room and gave a lecture to onew.

I began to sweep under my bed until I hit something. I bented down and took the thing out. It was THE box…the one that hiro gave me. I placed the broom down and opened the box. There is a soccer ball in there, a pair running shoes, and a photo album. Memories rushed through my head as I picked up the soccer ball.

~flash back to 8 years old~

“Minho oppa!” Hiro called me as she ran to me after her game.

“Did you see my last kick??? I cant believe it!!!!” She jumped and sat next to me.

I wanted to congratulate her and hugged her, but I just cant get myself to do it, jealousy is stopping me. The positive side of me is fighting with the negative side of me.

Positive side: minho, hug her and say congrats!!! Share her happiness!

Negative side: minho, you played well just now too, how come no one complimented you? They all love hiro more than you!

The negative won.

“you played well, hiro” I simply said that and left her there.

I stood with my teammates until appa called me.

I went to him who was talking to hiro.

“Minho, hiromi just asked is everything alright?” Appa put his arm around me

“I am fine.” No, I am not fine, but I am just going to say I am fine

“Minho, are you upset that your team lost?” Appa seemed to saw my sadness and hesitation

“anieyo.” I looked away as I know that my eyes always give my feelings away.

“Minho, look at appa, you cant be like this even if your team lost, hiromi lost last time yet I didn’t see her upset, minho, be a big boy and act more maturely like hiromi, okay?” What? So I am not allowed to be upset? I simply nodded and glared at hiro, then I left.

I kicked the water bottle that was on the floor as I walked towards the change room.

Why does everyone think hiro is better, shes just a girl! Whatever I do, they can always find something to compare me with hiro. I seriously think hiro is their daughter and I am just a random boy.

~end of flashback~

Aigoo, why are these memories coming back to me lately. I shook my head and closed the box and resumed cleaning just before key came back in.

 

~~~~

thankyouuuu for subscribing and reading~!!~~

no silent readers please :D

YOU are my motivation my dearie ^^