the Odd

memory box ♥

Hiromi pov:

Kyuhyun oppa just sent me home. Now what should I do?

Ah yes....call my parents.

Hesitantly, I grabbed my phone and dialled the number to Japan.

.....

Mum: hello?

Hiro: hi mum

Mum: ohh hiro darling, good to hear from you

Hiro: `sigh` neh..mum, I have something to tell you

Mum: what's wrong?

Hiro: umm..mum, don't scream & don't faint, stay calm

Mum: alright alright, tell me my dear

Hiro: I have leukemia

It was absolutely silent on the other side of the phone.

Hiro: mum?

Dad: hiro, what did you tell mum just now?

Hiro: is she alright?

Dad: she just fainted

Hiro:o...dad..I have leukemia

Dad: No w-w-way...Hiro, what?

Hiro: Dad, is true, I wanted to tell you earlier but I couldn't...and I went back to Incheon today and ahjummah and ahjusshi told me to tell you..so yeh

Dad: Hiro, alright, mum & I will come back to Korea as soon as possible

Hiro: n...

Dad: No, YOU listen to us, we will, alright, I'll go and attend mum first

Hiro: neh...bye dad.

I threw the phone onto the sofa and sighed.

What do I do now?

I grabbed the phone again and dialled Kyuhyun's number

`ring ring`

Kyuhyun: hello?

Hiro: oppa, is me

Kyuhyun: oh hey, what's wrong?

Hiro: My mum and dad are coming to Korea

Kyuhyun: oh really? I have to meet them then, when are they arriving?

Hiro: I dunno, I'll tell you when they do.

Kyuhyun: hey hiro, sorry, I am a bit busy right now, I'll call you tonight?

Hiro: ah neh, FIGHTING OPPA!!

I'm so bored right now!!! ...and everyone is busy :(

I'll call Fiona then.

Fiona: hello?

Hiro: hi FIONA!!!!

Fiona: oh hiro... yes?

Hiro: why do you sound so disappointed that it is me?

FIona: nothing....

Hiro: are you lying to me?!

FIona: nooooo of course not

Hiro: as if I'd believe that, alright hurry up and tell me

Fiona: n-....oh fine, but don't tell anyone!

Hiro: alright, spit it out

Fiona:....I'm dating someone

Hiro: NO WAY SIS!!! WHO IS IT?

Fiona: shhhh, you really can't tell anyone........changmin

Hiro: YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!??!?!?!?!? MAX? SHIM CHANGMIN CHOIKANCHANGMIN!?!?!?!?

Fiona: alright calm down, seriously, don't tell anyone, or i'll be murdered!

Hiro: Fine, I will...but woah Changmin!? You are dating DBSK's changmin!?!?!? lucky!

Fiona: Hiro, you are dating SJ's kyuhyun yourself!

Hiro: oh true....

Fiona: oh hey I got an incoming call, it could be from changmin, I'll call you back later

Hiro: neeeeeeh MRS. shim!

~~~~

`two days later`

I looked down at my phone as the lecturer in uni continue to ramble about this random history thing. So boring!

One new message

To Hiromi

From Mum

hiro, mum and dad are going to arrive at 6pm tonight, you don't need to come and pick us up, we'll go to your place by ourselves. see you later.

Love mum

TONIGHT!? I'm not prepared at all! My house is bit of a mess right now and I can't let them come by themselves, I have to pick them up. Hmmmmm.

`buzz buzz`

I picked up my phone again.

To Hiromi

From Minho

Hiro...you mum just messaged me that they are coming to Korea at 6 tonight....=.= & she was like "see you at Hiro's place tonight" Does she want me to be there?

Minho

Why did mum message Minho? and WHAT? why is minho coming to my house?....but hey I can get Minho to pick them up! Perfect!

To Minho

Oppa, if you are coming tonight, can you go and pick them up from the airport? Please oppa!

Love Hiro

Mwuhahahah, then I have more time to clean up my house then.

Soon, class finished and my friends wheeled me out of the theatre.

~~~~

Minho pov:

I borrowed manager hyung's car, and I said that I'd be a bit late tonight because I have to pick some family members from the airport. Well, I'm techniquely not lying, they are more or less my family members.

I waited outside the car as I kept my eyes on my phone, waiting for their call or message.

"Minho!" I looked up and there they were, the two of them dragging their luggages. I ran up to them and offered them helped.

"Thank you so much minho!" Ahjummah hugged me as I reached them.

"No worries ahjummah," I grabbed her luggage and put it in the boot.

During the entire car trip, they asked me all about Hiro's sickness.

I feel a bit upset as I talked about it. It is as if I'm making them really sad.

~~~

`ding dong`

I pressed the doorbell and the three of us waited outside. I then heard some fast footstep from inside.

Huh? Is it Kyuhyun hyung?

The door opened, and I was correct.

"Hi hyung!" He seemed to be a bit shocked seeing me here, I guess Hiro forgot to tell him then.

I let Ahjummah and ahjusshi go in first.

"Mum, dad!" Hiro stumbled out with her wheelchair and hugged them. "I made dinner with kyuhyun oppa! We'll eat first and talk later! oh and this is kyuhyun oppa.." It felt a bit weird that I'm standing here.

"Umm, Hiro, I'll get going then, bye ahjummah, bye ahjusshi!" I waved to them as I went for the door.

"Oh Minho, why don't you stay?" Ahjummah pulled me back.

I looked at Hiro, as if I am waiting for her permission.

"Yeh oppa, just stay!"

Alright then if you say so.

I took off my shoes and brought the luggages into the guest room.

~~~~

Kyuhyun pov:

Why is Minho here all the time!?!?!?! Hello? I am Hiro's boyfriend, and is like a family gathering...but with MINHO!!!

It is so awkward.

We sat ourselves around the dining table and started eating.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I didn't get to introduce myself, I am Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you" I bowed to Hiro's parents.

"Mum, he is my boyfriend" Hiro smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Oh alright..." Her mum just gave me a worried look and turned back to Hiro. "So hiro what happened?"

Hiromi pov:

"So hiro what happened?" Oh dear...I can't answer mum's question, I hate responding to that, I took a glance at Minho oppa hoping that he can answer for me.

"Ahjummah..." Minho began.

"I'm sure Hiro told you on the phone already....this silly child was diagnosed with leukemia a while a go, but only started intense treatment recently, that's why she is on wheelchair now, she is a bit to weak after the treatments, but I can assure you, ahjummah, she is definately getting better"

Pfft, what a lie, minho oppa, Me? getting better? I guess that made mum and dad much more relieved.

"See mum, even oppa said so, don't worry too much alright?" I patted her hand. "Alright, let's eat! I cooked most of these"

Kyuhyun pov:

Why do I feel like that I'm the odd one out in the family? and Minho fit in perfectly fine......

I really am jealous, why didn't I know Hiro beforehand? Why am I not her childhood friend? This is so unfair, not only tha Hiro's parent doesn't seem to like me much.

~~~~

alright firstly the maxchangmin thing is just something that I popped in for my friend, it has nothing to do with fic...really

anyways.  I started brainstorming ideas yesterday for the sequel~ hopefully I can finalise the ideas before memory box finished=s ^^

alirhgt then, comments are greatly appreciated