recognition~

memory box ♥

hello this is elatte posting for everlasting_flame =)

sorry fo the late post

the website was having problems and co-authors couldn't post so here is chapter 6

enjoy !!!

Minho pov:

Today is the day of our concert!!! This is nerve wrecking!! Nervously, I took the bottle of vitamin water and took a sip.

Calm down minho, it's alright

I looked around the room, onew and jjong are getting their make up done, key is taking selcas of himself with taemin…aish those two

“The fans are moving into the stadium already, so hurry up,” our manager hyung came in and hurried us up

I took another gulp and put the lid back on the bottle. I looked into the mirror, fixed my fringe, smiled at myself in the mirror and walked to my bros

“SHINee, we can do it! FIGHTING!” Together, we said “FIGHTING!” and walked out.

“Please turn off your phone and do not take your camera or any recording devices out as the show is going to start very soon,” The recorder announced as we walked into the stadium.

“15 more minutes, theres some technical problem.” One of the worker whispered to us.

I nodded and breathed in. It is going to be alright.

~flashback to 6 years old~

Today is our first official game with another team. I am so excited. Appa told me that we will win this. I am confident about this.

We are all standing on the sideline.

“minho oppa FIGHTING!” I turned around and saw hiro cheering for me at the stands.

I gave her a reassuring nod and a thumbs up. I looked at the back of my right hand, before we left home today, hiro drew a treble clef and a rabbit on the back of my right hand, she said that it was for luck.

Komawo hiro, oppa will do a good job today.

The referee blew the whistle and cheering increased, we ran into the field in our soccer tshirts and shorts, with our names sewn on the back.

The first half of the game went really well, the score was 3-1, our way. However in the second half, the opposing team caught up and the score was 3-4.

There is only 20 more minutes in the game. Our team is starting to lose hope. I am starting to lose hope as well. At change over, I looked at my hand. I saw the luck that hiro gave me,  I can do this! I looked back up and my strength was back in me. I quickly got hold of the ball and I travelled it to our opponent’s net.  I passed to one of my teammates and he passed it back to me, then…

GOAL!

4-4

The rest of our team got the spirit back. We looked at each other and nodded.

“FIGHTING!” we cried out together.

At the last 3 minutes, we scored another goal.

5-4

`BEEEEEeeeeeeP`

The referee blew the whistle and we all huddled together and jumped in a circle.

I looked at my hand.

Thank you hiro…

~end of flashback~

“minho hyung, we are on!” Taemin looked back and called me.

“deh!” I traced a treble clef and a rabbit on my right hand with my left index finger. FIGHTING!

Hiromi pov:

WOAAAH~! Fiona got super good tickets, we are right at the front!!!

The light was dimmed and the crowd screamed. It was as if my eardrums are going to burst!! My friends are jumping up and down, screaming madly and waving their pearlescent blue glowstick and their sparkling sign in the sky.

I giggled and looked on the stage.

A group of dancers came out, probably around 20 people, they were all wearing shiny pearlescent blue capes with a hood, so you can't see their faces.

They did this crazy dance, with the long cape on. Suddenly, someone started singing, and five of the dancers took their capes off.

The screaming volume increased.

So, they are SHINee….

I looked at the guy that was singing, “Who is that?” I shouted to my friend

“That’s Jonghyun! They are singing ring ding dong! OPPA!!!” She turned back looking at the stage and screamed again.

Everyone in the stadium is high and crazy right now. They started to chant. It took me a while to figure out what they are saying.

“SHINee! Lee jinki! Kim Jonghyun! Kim kibum! Choi Minho! Lee Taemin! SHINee!!!”

I was sort of in the mood already and started to wave the glowstick that my friend gave me. Might as well enjoy the night.

Then this guy started to rap….

Minho oppa.

I stopped waving the glowstick and stared at him.

He is so different now.

A lot taller, a lot manlier, a lot more charismatic and full of charms.

He lifted his hat and pointed at the audience.

The audience screamed again and started chanting “MINHO! CHOI MINHO!”

I mouthed the chant

Minho..Choi minho!

For some reason my heart ached. I could no longer hear their voices, it was quiet…I could only hear my own voice chanting minho oppa’s name.

Then everything turned black, “hiro! Hiro! Omo!” someone kept calling my name, but I couldn’t response.

 

~~~~~~~

will be posting again soon ~

thankyou for reading =)