disappointments

memory box ♥

Hello to all you dear readers

how's the story progressing is it getting better?

Well i hope it is and i hope that you are all still following =)

Hiromi pov:

"Hey, have you seen the articles on the net lately?"  Workers at the venue SJM is working at were talking.

I wasn't going to eavesdrop but then...

"About SHINee's minho?" I put my bottle down and walked closer to them.

"Yeh, i've heard that SM is planning to kick him out of SHINee." The girl told the other one.

"WHAT? No way, SM earns so much from him."

"But he has been making so much mistakes lately AND he doesn't even focus when he is on shows, I think that's pretty rude."

When did this happen?

i followed them a bit and kept on listening to their conversation.

"..But I am pretty sure is not true even though he is losing fans, a number of fans changed to another bias."

"Woah, what sort of fans are they, change so easily!"

"Yeh, but who cares, let's get back to work,"

I stopped following them and walked back to the room

Oh no...I bet Minho oppa is really upset right now. I hope he is alright.

"Hiro, kenchana?" I bumped into someone and the person stopped me from toppling over.

"Oh Kyuhyun," I secured myself with his arm and looked at him.

"You alright? You were talking to yourself just now." He put his hands on my shoulder and asked me.

"Just a bit ups..actually nevermind, oppa, how are you feeling now?" I don't want him to be worried.

"I'm fine and thanks about yesturday! I'll treat you with something tonight, okay?" He smiled, held onto my arm and swung it back and forth as we walked down the hallway.

"Tonight?"

"Yeh, you doing something?" He asked with a bit of disappointment in his voice, I guess I must have sounded a little too surprised.

I guess I can't say no then.

"Oh tonight is fine" I smiled at him and pushed him back into the room. "We need to get ready now, we'll talk about it later."

~~~~~

Kyuhyun pov:

I'm going to tell Hiro that I like her tonight.

I smiled as I waited for Siwon hyung to fall asleep.

I made sure that hyung is fast asleep and walked out quietly, he is such a deep sleeper sometimes.

~knock knock~

Hiro opened her door and smiled at me.

"Let's go" She whispered to me and led the way.

Once we are out she asked "so where are we going?"

"Let's go to the nearest convenience store," I put my arms around her shoulders and waited for her reaction. She didn't back away or anything, so I guess she's fine with it.

We walked to the convenience store and she pointed at the ice cream fridge

"Bwoh? Ice cream in this weather?" I asked

"You don't want to?" She stopped and pouted

"Ani, let's go and get ice cream," I would do anything for her.

We looked at the different variety of ice creams with only the glass in between us and the fridge.

She put her finger on her chin and looked up and down.

She looks like a little kid looking for a toy.

I let out a gentle chuckle.

"Bwoh?" She turned around and looked at me.

"Nothing, hurry up and choose," I opened the fridge for her and let her choose what she wanted.

She took a huge tub of green tea ice cream and faced me.

"It's cheaper to buy one big tub to share! Come on, let's go and pay"

She placed the tub at the counter and the checkout person gave us a =.= look when she saw the ice cream.

I simply smiled at her and paid her the money.

"Do you wanna eat here or outside?" I asked her.

"Anywhere is fine."

"Well, I saw a nice park nearby yesturday, you wanna go there?"

"Sure!" She walked out the door and I followed her.

~~~

The two of us sat on a bench and opened the ice cream tub.

She didn't even say anything, but she went straight for the ice cream.

I waited for her to put it in . "Wwwwwooaaah, delicious!" She shivered as she tasted it.

I got a spoonful of ice cream as well and put it in my mouth.

She looked at me expectantly with the spoon still in , "Deh, it is really nice" I took another spoon.

She seemed to be glad that I liked the ice cream. She got another spoon as well and put it in .

"You really do like ice cream don't you?" I asked her.

"Ice cream is my solution to everything!" She giggled and answered me. "I used to eat ice cream all time when I was still living in Korea."

I was going to tell her now, but I was quite curious about what she was going to say now. I'll tell her after this then I decided.

"You used to live in Korea?" I put the spoon down and asked her.

She stopped eating as well.

"Deh, I grew up in Incheon." Her voice became a bit sad and down.

Hiromi pov:

"Deh, I grew up in Incheon." The thought of incheon just reminds me off Minho oppa.

"Incheon? Isn't that where Minho grew up?" I looked up and stared at Kyuhyun oppa.

Maybe I should talk to someone about it...I've been pretty stressed about it lately.

I took a deep breath and looked at Kyuhyun. "Deh, I knew Minho oppa since I was born,"

Kyuhyun pov:

She knew Minho.

She looked up and continued to speak.

"I haven't talk to anyone about this since I came back to Korea and met Minho oppa again." She hesitated and took another spoon of ice cream. "He doesn't want people to know. Is not his fault though, I understand..." She stopped and looked at me.

"Is okay, I am always here to listen to you, just let it all out" I told her.

She nodded. "But I really do love Minho oppa."

First crash.

She..loves minho

"Y-y-you did?" I asked

With the dim street light, I can see her blushing.

"I 've loved him since I was a kid back in Incheon." I really can't believe it.

The girl I am in love with is telling me who she is madly in love with...and the person is not me.

All the things I wanted to say only moments before suddenly dissapeared.

*plop* My spoon hit the pavement underneath.  

 

please drop off a comment below

everlasting_flame & elatte