to be called oppa, all you need is an ice cream maniac and game maniac

memory box ♥

Hiromi pov:

We finally arrived in China. The flight was pretty good, all I did was sleep since our flight was at night. We arrived at around 9pm.

As expected, we were welcomed with loads of fans as well and these elves...I think that's what they call themselves are a lot louder than the shawols, which i think is what SHINee's fans call themselves. What weird names!

Anyways, we were safely escorted to the vans. Since we had quite a lot of people, we had 2 vans and 1 car. I was in the van with the manager, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Zhou Mi and I had to go into different vans because we were needed to communicate with the driver.

Kyuhyun pov:

I want to go out to those game centres in China, I 've always wanted to do that but I 've never got a chance

"Hey, what are we going to do tonight?" I asked manager hyung.

"You are all going to sleep well tonight. Nothing else." He knew what I was thinking and quickly glared at me as if he was warning me not to do anything bad.

Well, guess what? I, Cho Kyuhyun is going to be a rebel tonight!

"Ah deh, okay then." I pretended to submit but I was actually thinking of a plan to escape tonight.

~~~

"Hyung, I am so tired! Let's go and sleep now." I unloaded my luggage in the room, which I am sharing with Siwon hyung.

"woah, our evil maknae wants to sleep? Aren't you going to play games?" Hyung put his bible on the bedside table and gave me a surprised look

"oh no of course not, i need some rest! Manager hyung said REST!" I pulled the cover over my head and pretend to snore.

Siwon hyung laughed and turned off the light. "Good night evil kyu" I replied to him with a loud snore.

After 20 minutes or so, I made sure Siwon hyung was asleep and I quickly slipped on a jacket and put on a cap and walked out of the room.

I probably look like a criminal right now. A man wearing a black hoodie and a cap and black jeans and black shoes walking around the street at 11pm.

I went into the first game centre I found and took my hoodie off.

"Woaaah! This is amazing" I whispered to myself and looked around amazed.

Hiromi pov:

I dropped down my luggage in the room and left the room.

I don't feel like sleeping right now, maybe I'll go and buy something to eat at the convenience store.

Even though is 11:30pm at night, there were still people hanging around the convenience store.

I entered to heated store and went to the fridge.

Yum. Ice cream.

I opened the fridge door and cold air surrounded me. I shivered and quickly took out a container of ice cream. I went to the counter and paid for it. I didn't leave the store but instead I went to the bar table that faced the outside of the store and sat down. It was too cold to eat ice cream outside.

I began to the ice cream. Even though I was shivering while eating, I still loved it.

Suddenly, I heard a loud noise outside.

I poked my head forward a bit and looked through the windows. It seemed like someone was getting beaten up.

Maybe is time to go back now. I aimed at the bin and threw the empty ice cream cup. Perfect shot.

The people outside were shouting in Chinese and they were speaking really fast, so I couldn't bothered to focus on what they were saying.

I mean...it had nothing to do with me anyways.

"M-miahnae" but then I heard someone speaking in Korean.

...and is not a random someone, is Kyuhyun's voice.

I walked out of the store and looked at the group there.

There were 3 chinese guys standing up and....and..Kyuhyun is on the floor

WHAT HAPPENED??

I know I am not strong but I can't leave Kyuhyun there.

I quickly ran to Kyuhyun and crouched next to him.

"Who are you? His girl?" One of the man pulled me up and asked me in Chinese.

"Why are you beating him up!?" I ignored his question and asked him in Chinese.

"This guy bumped into our friend and walked out, then our friend realised he lost his wallet. Who else can it be that stole the wallet!" The tallest man kicked Kyuhyun and answered me.

"Did you find the wallet on him?" I stood in front of the man and Kyuhyun and questioned them.

"N-no...but who know if he threw it away because he saw us coming after him!" The same man hesitated.

"You don't have any proof that he stole the wallet!" I accused them.

"Ge! I found it!" A young man probably my age ran out of the game centre waving with somehting in his hand. "Ge, I found the wallet," The young man showed them the wallet and turned around facing Kyuhyun and I. "Ge...what did you do?" His face was full of shock and horror.

"You found it, that's good." The tall man glared at us, "Don't let us see you again!" He threatened us and led the other Chinese men away.

"YA!" I was about to run after them but then Kyuhyun pulled on my arm.

"Don't Hiro," He was in pain.

I put his arm around my shoulder and let him lean on me. Slowly, the two of us walked back to the hotel.

Luckily, I am not sharing a room with anyone and so I could let him rest in my room.

I grabbed some ice cubes from the freezer and put in a plastic bag and wrapped it around with a thin towel and used as an ice pack.

I got Kyuhyun to hold it on the bruise on his arm.

Kyuhyun pov:

Even though my arms and legs were aching in pain, I didn't complain or anything. I waited for Hiro.

She gave me an icepack and got me to hold it over my bruise.

After that, she came back to me with some towels, creams and bandages.

First, she gently dabbed the cuts on my back with a wet towel.

"Oppa kenchana?" Did she just called me oppa????

I nodded but didn't say anything

SHE CALLED ME OPPA!

She continued to put antiseptic cream on my cuts.

Even though my cuts were stinging as she applied the cream on, but i was too happy to notice.

~~~

Okay so first of all, i need to give some credit to elatte, cause she helped me LOTS and will help me LOTS from this chapter onwards.

so anyways, I've been trying my best to update everyday, I am still struggling a bit, but it should be alright, so please anticipate ^^

okay then FIGHTING!~~

and please comment below :)