Say my name

memory box ♥

Hiromi pov:

Aigoo, everyone is so busy right now, they are all preparing for smtown 11. They only have one more week until their concert in korea.

I've never been to one and so I bugged Kyuhyun oppa to organise me a front seat a few weeks ago. Well, obviously he was able to do that. Actually thinking about it, I could have just leave it and walked in on the day without a ticket, is not like kyuhyun can't get me a seat. For Cho Kyuhyun to get me a VIP seat is as easy as clicking a finger.

So now, I'm preparing to go out in 15minutes time, kyuhyun oppa asked someone to come and pick me up. I looked into my mirror and put on some lipgloss and make sure my simple makeup are perfect. I don't normally like putting makeup, but if I don't add some colour and brightness to my face, I'll scare people. Ever since I started taking the treatment, I've gone skinnier, paler and my skin is just so colourless and dull. I combed my short, silky hair and smoothened my dress.

Alright. Perfect. I am ready to go.

oh wait no, one more thing to do!

My medicines, how can I forget about it?

I quickly went to my drawer and pulled out a few bottles of pills.

I have to make sure that my body is not going to do something silly tonight.

`ding dong`

I wheeled myself to the door and opened the door.

"annyeonghasaeyo" I greeted the guy at the door.

"Hi miss Choi, I am one of super junior's driver, kyuhyun has asked me to come and pick you up." He took of his hat and greeted me

"yep, I'm ready to go, thanks lots!" I closed the door by reversing my wheehchair and automatically locked. The driver wheeled me down and got me into the car.

~~~

Kyuhyun pov:

I dialed Hiro's number.

Hiro: harro?

Kyuhyun: oh hey hiro!

Hiro: oppaaaa! I just arrived at the venue!

Kyuhyun: really??! great, just follower the driver hyung, he will bring you backstage, i'll see you then

Hiro: deeeeh! annyeong oppa!

"Hiro?" Henry popped out of no where and peered at my phone. I jumped and dropped it on the table.

"Henry!" I screamed at him and pushed him away so that he can't see me blushing.

Hiroimi pov:

A lot of the people greeted me as they see. I can't believe they still remember me, i didn't work at SM for that long and besides I was only an interpreter!

Anyways, Henry stopped outside one of the room and pointed at the sign outside it.

super junior

I nodded at him and he knocked on the door.

"coming~" A voice shouted from inside.

"heelloo eunhyuk!" I recognised his voice immediately so I didn't even need to make sure it was him when he opened the door.

I wheeled myself in and straight to Kyuhyun who was already walking to me.

"hey hiro." He bent down and hugged me.

In return, I wrapped my arms around his back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "oppa fighting!"

"awww, look at the lovers!" Henry pointed at us and started awwwing

I gave him a death glare and stuck my tongue at him.

"15 more minutes!" Someone from out outside started shouting and all the members stopped what they were doing.

"Alright boys, we've got this" Leeteuk went to the middle of the room and looked at all of them.

They then did a group cheer and I was sent out of the room and into hall.

~~~~

"SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"SNSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"SHINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"F(X)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Boa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The crowd kept on screaming for their favourite singers and urged them to start the concert.

I was sitting around a bunch of quiet, serious looking executives and of course a few crazy fans who managed to get VIP tickets.

I shrugged and sat back down, waiting for the concert to start.

"Miss Choi" I turned around as I hear someone calling my name. "Yes?"

"Kyuhyun shii told me to give you this" The person gave me a board and I simply received it and thanked her.

I removed the wrapping and looked at it.

Is a LED board with "Kyuhyun" written on it.

I laughed causing the executive who was sitting the nearest to me to give me a weird look.

I covered my mouth but I was still laughing inside.

The music dimmed and I looked on stage.

I the LED board and held it high up, hoping that Kyuhyun can see it.

All the singers came out and started singing. People started chanting Super Junior's names, so I followed and I shouted Kyuhyun's name the loudest.

Kyuhyun pov:

It feels so good every time I hear people chanting my name. But this year, the chants sound even better because I know somewhere in the chant, Hiro's voice is there.

My eyes fixed onto the VIP area, I was looking for Hiro. And then I spot the LED board saying Kyuhyun, the one that I gave her. She is waving it side to side. Joy came from my heart went through my entire body and I waved to her, which the fans thought I was directing to them. They screamed and shouted "Kyuhyun!!!"

Hiromi pov:

I have been genuinely enjoying every moment of this concert. Actually, I think everyone is enjoying it.

Their screaming rings in my ear and the lights blurred my eyesights.

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. Must get this nauseous feeling away.

I realised that my head is spinning so badly that I can't bear it anymore. Slowly, Imade my way on my wheelchair through the crowd and got to the toilet. One of the female usher saw me and opened the door for me.

"Kom..." I fell forward and she caught me.  "mianhae," I pulled myself up and sat back properly

"Hiromi?" I couldn't see properly, but I recognised the voice, I think is one of the worker that went on a promotion with Super Junior M with me. "What's wrong?" He asked the usher that was helping me.

"She looks a bit unwell" She explained to him as I rested my head on my hand.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her." The worker started pushing my wheelchair and I just closed my eyes to rest.

~~~

"What's wrong?" My eyes were so tired that I was unable to lift my eyelids to see the who was speaking. "I'll take care of her now." Whoever it was replaced the worker and started wheeling me.

"Hiro, don't worry, oppa is here with you, just rest." Who is it? I opened my eyes and took a glimpse of the person.

Kyuhyun oppa.

Minho pov:

"What's wrong?" One of the worker was wheeling Hiro somewhere. "I'll take care of her now." I smiled at the worker and wheeled Hiro back to my backstage room.

All the other members are standing off stage watching, we just came off stage and we are not performing until the second half of the show.

I grabbed a towel and lightly wetted her face with it. With my other hand, I supported her head.

She started to shuffle a bit and I stood up. "Kyuhyun oppa, stay with me" She murmured

She did not just say.....Kyuhyun?

I fell backward with the damp towel still in my hand.

I ran out of the room and held my heart broken cry in.

Is half time already, the break is for 10 minutes. I ran and ran until I reached a balcony.

"Kyuhyunah...." I froze and glanced out.

~~~

Helloo there people~~~ :) I have finally updated ^^ sorry I've been terribly busy lately >.< and I thought I would have more time in the holidays....aigoo

hmmmm I just realised that I have a lot of Kyuro moments lately, maybe is time for some minro coupling

hehehe we'll see~

comments are greatly appreciated