Chapter 17: Safe

Escaping to Shinee's dorm

 

I waited anxiously at Airport for them, wearing the jacket Jonghyun had given. It started to snow slightly, like my vision had shown.

They must come back safe. I was watching the news for any article on them, meeting any trouble. I heard none, except for one big company’s CEO being arrested.

“They will be fine,” Boa reassured me. Boa noona had been very patient with me these few days, despite my panicky mood. I could think of nothing else but Jonghyun and the rest of the guys. The only moment that I was distracted was having make-up lesson from Boa.

“There they are.” Boa looked out to the entrance, pointing. I followed my gaze to the direction she was pointing. There, 6 family members walked out from the gate, coolly, mostly unharmed. They were safe. Then, I started searching, for him. He looked exhausted, but other than that, he was still shinning.

“Oppa!” I screamed. He held his arms open for me. I jumped into his arms, holding him tightly. I missed everything about him: I missed the smell on him, I missed the warmth of him, everything.

“You are safe, you are safe!” I repeated, truly relieved he was here.

“Yes silly, I told you, didn’t I?” He murmured, held to me as tightly as I was.

“Welcome back,” as I pulled away to look at him. My eyes were clouded with tears. I could not see him properly.

“Don’t cry, Paige. It is alright now. I am here, with you.” He pulled my hands to his face.

“I know. I missed you so much, Oppa.” I acknowledge yearning for him.

“Me too, Paige. I love you.” His hands slowly reached for my face. His breathe coming more quickly against my skin. My hands were glued to his face. He titled his head slowly and touched his warm lips to mine, very carefully, parting them slightly.

“You have to tell me everything.” I whispered.

“I will,” He pulled me into a cuddle again.