Story 9 - COURAGE

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Yoona's Phone Ringing**

 

"Yep Eonni, I'm on my way back home. What's up?" (Yoona older sister called her)

"Perfect timing! Could you drop by the Bernardaud ? And buy some cake from there?"

"Ah the usual place right? Got it, I will drop by later."

"Thank you, and drive carefully!"

"Mmm Eonni, see you later."

 

Yoona sister call her to stop by at their family favorite pastry shop before going home. Since all SNSD members focus on their individual career and decided to move from their dormitory, Yoona currently live with her family in L Apartment, Seoul. Not like other members whose live independetly, Yoona decided to live with her family and when people asked her until when she will live with her family, Yoona always said that she will move when she get married.

 

[Bernardaud Pastry - 07:30 PM]

 

Bernardaud pastry is Yoona family's favorite pastry shop and they have several famous signature menus and they immediately became one of Korean people favorite pastry shop. The location of the pastry shop itself is not too far from where Yoona lives, only about 20 minutes if there is no traffic jam.

When Yoona arrived at Bernardaud, from a distance Yoona had seen the figure of someone who seemed familiar to her.

 

"Right, It's Ji Yong Oppa (Yoona mutters) How could he be here? Why we always meet like this? Damn, I need to go inside, well maybe he won't notice me."

 

Yoona slowly entered the pastry shop, and tried to act casual, pretending not to see Kwon Ji Yong who was looking at new products from the shop.

But as expected from the five star pastry shop, the shop employee was waiting for Yoona near the entrance and immediately greeted her.

 

"Good evening miss, welcome to Bernardaud."

 

Kwon Ji Yong looked towards the entrance and he sees Yoona enter the shop.

Their eyes meet and they smiles towards each other.

 

Ji Yong walked slowly towards Yoona.

 

“Annyeong Oppa, it’s been awhile isn’t?” (Yoona ask Ji Yong awkwardly)

“It’s been so long, how are you?” (Ji Yong also can’t help this awkward voice)

“Nothing’s new, just finished the filming. How about you Oppa?”

“Well, same… I just got back from the tour.”

“Is the tour ended already?”

“Yeah, about 3 days ago.”

“Ah I see…”

 

Somehow Ji Yong and Yoona can’t help but being awkward towards each other.

But then they realized that some people there and the pastry staffs keep staring at them, so they decided to walk away and continued their talk while looking around the shop.

 

 

“So, you live near here?” (Ji Yong try to break the silence)

“No, I live in L Apartment but my sister asked me to stop by and buy some cakes. How about you Oppa?”

“Well, I live in this area, and somehow my sister also asked me to buy some cakes. We will have a wine night latter.”

“Ah I see…”

 

 

They back on silence, and distract their awkward atmosphere by picking up their cakes.

 

 

“It’s so awkward isn’t it?” (Said Ji Yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter