Story 10 - The First Meeting

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BERNARDAUD – 09:15 PM]

 

After take the phone call from his sister, Ji Yong went outside for a while to get her sister who’s turned out come to get him at the shop. And Yoona wait Ji Yong in the room.

 After a few minutes, Ji Yong entered the room again with his sister.

Ji Yong’s sister; Kwon Dami looked surprised to see Yoona waiting in the room, same goes with Yoona; she surprised to see Ji Yong bring her sister inside.

 

“Umm, Nunna I bet you already knew her; she is Yoona. And Yoona, this is my sister Dami.”

“Hi Eonni, nice to meet you. I’m Lim Yoona.” (Yoona introduce herself politely to Ji Yong sister and shake her hand)

“Nice to meet you too Yoona, I’m Kwon Dami, Ji Yong sister.”

 

The awkward atmosphere is back in the room. Yoona felt so lost, what happened here? Why suddenly she meet with Ji Yong sister?

Ji Yong also feel so awkward and don’t know what to do, he can’t help but to bring her sister inside and introduce her to Yoona. It’s better rather than seeing his sister shock later when she sees Yoona and Ji Yong come outside the shop together.

 

“So, did I interrupt your date?” (Dami break the silence)

“Ah no, no Eonni we accidently met here and decided to have some coffee.”

“Really? I see…” (Dami smile and teased Ji Yong)

“It’s not like what you’re thinking Nunna.. Maybe we should go now? Is that ok Yoona?”

“Ah yeah, I should go back home too.”

“Well Yoona, why you don’t join us? Ji Yong house only few meters from here.”

 “(Ji Yong shocked)  Ya! Nunna, stop it!”

“Ah, thank you Eonni … But sorry, I also have an appointment with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter