"Story 1 - A bottle of Wine"

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Lotte Apartment – Wednesday, 10:00 PM]

Beautiful face, beautiful heart, and great personality, also having many fans, lying in wealth and being admired by many people ; Lim Yoona. This talented artist and idol from South Korea has always been liked by the Korean people. With all her achievements, Lim Yoona never felt arrogant, she remained warm, friendly and humble. 

 

“Yoona, don’t forget you have an early schedule tomorrow. Sleep early for today.”

“Roger that!”

“And, don’t forget that you have an appointment with director Kim for your upcoming movie.”

“Also roger that!”

“Ok great! Have a good rest and don’t sleep late. Good night.”

“Ok Oppa, see you tomorrow. Good night, good work for today.”

 

Wake up early and only sleep for 3 – 5 hours is Yoona routine for the past 13 years. One time she had a drama shooting, then headed somewhere else to do the photo shoot, then meeting, back home already late, and she will repeat almost the same routine for the next morning.

The daily life of Lim Yoona make her feel so lonely. Yoona felt the loneliest when her friends from SNSD were also busy with their activities. They used to lived together, but as they getting older, they move from the dorm and started to live by their own.

 

[M Beauty Shop – Thursday, 08:00 AM]

 

This morning when Yoona getting prepared in beauty shop, one of SNSD member; Tiffany call her.

 

“Yoong Yoong! How are you?”

“Eonni ! Miss you … I’m getting ready for the photo shoot , how are you?”

“As expected the busy Lim Yoona. I’m good, I also have recording session this afternoon.”

“Fighting Eonni ! But, why suddenly call me, you’re quarreling with Kevin Oppa ?”

“Of course no! Haha, how about you ? Still single?”

“Of course Eonni, manager Oppa didn’t include ‘dating’ in my schedule lists.”

“Haha, well Eonni want to invite you for a party in Eonni house this weekend.”

“What kind of party?”

“Well, just a small party. It’s been a long time since Eonni back to Korea, and Eonni want to celebrate the success of my world tour. Kevin Oppa also wants to throw a congratulatory party for me. I asked the girls too but they still unsure. Could you ?”

“What make you think that I can go Eonni? Despite all of my schedules? Haha.”

“C’mon Yoong ~ Come for Eonni. Before I back to LA, I don’t know when I’ll be back again.”

“What time is the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter