Story 13 - Confusion

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[M Studio 3rd Floor, Seoul - 09:00 AM]

 

Kwon Ji Yong has a photo shoot schedule today with 'E' Magazine. It's been a while since Ji Yong take a solo magazine photo shoot. As usual, he come to the site with his team that will be collaborate with the E Magazine team.

 

"Hi Ji Yong-ahh! It's been so long. How are you ?" (Photographer Hong who's in charge of today's photo shoot greet Ji Yong)

"Ah Hyung, how are you? I'm pretty good,thanks."

"I'm awesome today! I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since our last work together wasn't it?"

"Yeah Hyung, I rarely did a photo shoot these months."

"You come here alone?"

"Of course not Hyung, hahaha. I come with my team as usual (Ji Yong pointing at his team who's sit behind him)."

"No, no I mean, you didn't come here with Yoona?"

"(Ji Yong flustered) Yoona? Why Yoona?"

"She has photo shoot too right? At the 5th floor?"

"Ah really? I don't know much about her."

 

Ji Yong still flustered, by the sudden question about Yoona. Why photographer Hong ask about Yoona to him? Why he ask did Ji Yong come with Yoona? 

 

"Ahh, got it! I got it. Don't worry Ji Yong-ahh, I won't tell anyone. It's still a secret isn't it?"

"Pardon?"

"I still can't believe that the two of you could be together. When you announce it, let's do the photo shoot collaboration with me. I really like to work with Yoona, she's so beautiful and kind. You're really lucky!"

"Sorry Hyung ... What do you mean?" (Ji Yong still confused and still don't understand what's Mr.Hong talking about)

(Mr.Hong only smile and pat Ji Yong shoulder, then he left to prepare the photoshot.)

 

Ji Yong really dumbfounded and stand still ther for a few minutes until his stylish called him to get prepare for the photo shoot.

 

***

 

[M Studio 5th Floor, Seoul - 09:00 AM]

 

Meanwhile at the 5th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter