Story 7 - The Bittersweet

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BIGBANG Concert - 07:00 PM]

 

Today is the day for the concert. Even though it's been years since his debut and be on the concert, Kwon Ji Yong still feel nervous but relax at the same time. What make Ji Yong extremely nervous today is; he's expecting someone to come.

He couldn't finished what he about to said that day at the tea house, and Ji Yong also don't know Yoona phone number. He knows that maybe one of mate; Seungri has Yoona phone number, but since he already know that everyone will make a ruckus about it, Ji Yong decided not to ask Yoona phone number at all.

It's almost the time to start the concert but someone that somehow he really expected to come, didn't show up at all. Ji Yong already told his manager and staff that maybe his celebrity friends will come at today's concert and asked the team to give the VVIP seats.

 

"Kwon Ji Yong , there's some..." (one of Ji Yong staff entered the room)

"She finally come?" (Ji Yong cut his staff words before he could finished it)

"She? Ah sorry, I wanna say that there's some bouqet flowers for you."

"Aah, well... Thanks!" (Ji Yong looked a lil bit disapointed)

 

Other members and staff whose also in the room, looks so confused and curious because it's unexpected from Kwon Ji Yong that he is waiting for someone.

 

"Hyung, you waiting from someone? Who? A women?" (Daesung jokingly asked Ji Yong)

"Is she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter