Story 19 - PARIS

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Incheon Airport, Seoul – 09:30 PM]

 

“Hyung, do you know what’s the saddest word in whole wide world?” (Ji Yong looking outside the car window)

 

Ji Yong’ s manager only glance at Ji Yong from the front seat.

 

“It’s ‘almost’. She almost in love with him, he was almost good for her, they almost made it. It’s so sad, isn’t it?” (Ji Yong smiles bitterly)

 

Ji Yong manager look at Ji Yong from the front seat with such a worried face.

 

“Are you ok? You sure about this? I feel uneasy to leave you alone.”

“I’m fine hyung… don’t worry about me. Besides, you will come later right? I only went there first and take some time to refresh my mind.”

“Well, just call me anytime if you need something, ok?”

"(Ji Yong nodded) Got it."

 

After park the car, they walked towards the departure gate.

Ji Yong is right on time for the departure, so he hurriedly entered the gate after said goodbye to his manager and his bodyguard.

 

"He really made me feel uneasy these past few months. I hope he's fine." (Ji Yong manager left after he saw Ji Yong safely entered the gate)

 

Ji Yong will be going to Paris to attended a fashion show and do some business trip. But he decided to go to Paris one week before, so he could refresh his mind after the chaotic events that happened in his life.

 

 

***

 

 

[PARIS – 07:00 PM]

 

It’s been two days since Ji Yong arrived in Paris. Just as usual, mostly Ji Yong stayed in his room, doing some painting, writing, and enjoying the night view of Paris while drinking his wine.

He did all sort of things to distract his attention from keep thinking about Yoona. It’s been 2 months, but the memory of that rainy night still haunted him everytime. Feels like it just happened yesterday.

 

Without even knowing, Ji Yong holding his phone and open Yoona’s contact.

 

“I must been crazy!” (Ji Yong throw his phone)

“But… It’s raining today in Paris … like a fool, I miss her more.” (He talk to himself)

 

Ji Yong stand in front of the window while looking at the rain outside.

 

“Why I left you that night?” (Ji Yong still talk to himself)

 

 

**Phone Ringing**

 

 

“Ji Yong-ahh! I hear you’re already in Paris?”

“Ah hey Jun, yeah I arrived here two days ago. What’s up?”

“Why you didn’t tell me? Let’s have dinner together! I will come to get you later.”

“Sure!”

 

Kim Jun is Ji Yong best friend who’s stayed in Paris because of his work. It’s not like Ji Yong doesn’t want to meet with his best friend, but he think that he still need some times alone, so he didn’t tell anyone that he already in Paris. So, the one who tell Jun ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter