Story 11 - The Unexpected

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Gangnam – 02:00 PM]

 

“Yoong~ Yoongie!!! Long time no see... I miss you so much!”

 

Yuri shouted when she see Yoona and hug her.

 

“Aww, I miss you too Eonni… How are you?”

“Eonni doing well these days … You take some break?”

“Yeah, I enjoying baking and cooking these days, haha.”

“There she is … Choi Sooyoung has come!” (Yuri pointing out at Sooyoung who’s seen walking towards her and Yoona)

“Aaaaaahh, I miss you girls!” (Sooyoung hugs Yoona and Yuri)

 

Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung are invited to one of the famous global fashion brand opening ceremony at Gangnam.

It’s been awhile since they meet with each other because of their busy schedule, and they’re so excited to be on the same event today.

 

“So, what’s new?” (Sooyoung ask Yoona and Yuri)

“I don’t have anything new. Just drama filming and attend cooking class every week.” (Said Yuri)

“Neither I… I’m enjoying my day off.” (Said Yoona while drinking her juice)

“Sooyong-aah, Yoona is lying… (Yuri whispered loudly to Sooyoung)”

“What do you mean Eonni?”

“I heard from Seungri, now you dating their leader. Don’t hide it Yoong!!” (Yuri teased Yoona)

“What do you mean dating their leader? It means, she dating G-Dragon??? Yoona dating G-Dragon? G-Dragon? Kwon Ji Yong? BIGBANG???”

Sooyoung almost scream when she heard that, and people can’t help but to turn around at their table.

 

“Ssst! Could you lower your voice, Please?! And, it’s not true, I’m not dating anyone.”

“I heard from Seungri you sent him flowers at the concert, why?” (Yuri keep interrogate Yoona)

“Well, it’s just … it’s just, emm I feel sorry because I can’t attended the concert so I sent flowers as an apology.”

“Why you need to go that far? So it means, he invited you to the concert?” (Now Sooyoung joined Yuri in interrogate Yoona)

“Yeah he did, if not I won’t sent the flowers as an apology. Please eonni, stop it already. Nothing happened with Ji Yong Oppa.”

“Ahh, Ji Yong Oppa ? Since when you called him that dearly? Haha..” (Yuri still teasing Yoona)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter