Story 20 - Still Paris

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[PARIS – 04:00 PM]

 

“Ugh, is it 4 PM already? (Ji Yong just woke up and checked his phone) Another day passed just like that (Ji Yong still groaning and talking to himself) Even it has been three days since I shaved. Arrghh sh** I need to meet the sun today.”

 

It has been almost a week since Ji Yong arrived in Paris, and he just bummed around without doing anything these days.

After woke up in the late afternoon, Ji Yong decided to take a shower and have a light late lunch.

The weather is nice today, so he puts his old sneakers and goes out. He decided to walk around the city near his hotel.

 

“How nice… It’s been forever since I got lost. Well, my phone tell me the directions nowadays. (Ji Yong talked to himself)”

 

After walking for a while, Ji Yong decided to stop by at the near park and have a sit there.

He took out his cellphone and wear his airpods, then Ji Yong  just sit there while listening to music and enjoying the view.

 

The park is so crowded, it’s full with people whose enjoying the talk with their friends, playing guitar, some tourists whose took some photos, even a dog looks so happy to be playing in the grass.

Ji Yong only smiling while enjoying his surrounding. Somehow, it put a smile on his face, it also feels like been forever since he can have a relax day like this.

 

“Hmm, suddenly I wish it will rain today … (Ji Yong look at the sky)”

 

Ji Yong started to walk around the park again. He only bummed around with no intention. After what happened few days ago in the restaurant, Ji Yong reflected on himself, on his heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter