Story 12 - Dinner Date

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Gangnam - 06:30 PM]

 

"Hey Dami, you're not back yet?"

"Nope, I'm still waiting for someone."

"Who? Your brother? He will come here?"

"No, not Ji Yongie ... Anyway Hyun, sorry I think I can't join you and others for the dinner tonight, I already have an appointment."

"Aaaaah, why? It's been awhile since we had dinner together. C'mon Dami you..."

"Ah, here she is ... (Dami wave her hair towards someone) Yoona! Yoona, here.. here.."

 

Yoona saw Dami and smiles at her, then she rushly walked towards Dami.

 

"You're wating for Lim Yoona? Do you know her?" (Dami friend seems  a little bit surprised to see Dami called Yoona's name)

"(Dami only give a confusing smile to her friend) Who doesn't know her?"

"Sorry Eonni, do you wait too long? I need to call my manager first, sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's ok. So, shall we go now?"

"Sure!" 

(Dami linked her hand to Yoona and walk away towards the parking lot)

 

***

 

It'll be a lie if Yoona said that she is not nervous at all at the moment. Yoona can feel that her heart beating really fast. She still can't believe that now she's on her way to have dinner with Ji Yong sister, and now she's driving beside her.

 

"So, you're in the middle of the project now?"

"Currently I'm taking a break... i just finished a movie and drama filming, so I'm taking some rest."

"It must be really exhausted for you ... It's great that you can take some break from all the hectic activities. You need to recharge."

"Haha yeah, exactly! It's only been a week since I'm taking a break, but I really enjoyed it. Well, I still attended some events or photoshoot, but it's not that tiring so I really enjoyed it."

"Glad to hear that. Sometimes Eonni also need some times to recharge from all these reality, haha. So I guess we're all the same eh? Haha."

"Haha, yeah Eonni ... That's the only way we can take a good care of our health.. Not being greedy but try the best to live without any regrets, it will be a grandest thing for me."

"Aww, how sweet you are. Maybe next time we can try to get recharge together?"

"Haha, sure! I'd love it Eonni..."

 

Yoona is a little bit relax now. Turned out that Ji Yong Sister is really an easy going person, cool and kind. Yoona expect Dami will asks her bunch of questions about her relationship with Ji Yong but, it turned out that Dami didn't ask anything nor mentioned her brother Kwon Ji Yong. Mostly they talk about their life, work, hobby, favorite place, favorite fashion look, etc.

So Yoona really worried for nothing. She feel so comfortable to be with Dami now. 

 

***

 

 

[GOURMENT - 07:17 PM]

 

Yoona and Dami finally arrived at the restaurant that Dami choose. 

While choosing their foods, Dami keep steal a glance at Yoona, and she notice that Yoona keep busy with her phone.

 

"Is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter