Chapter 25 - Eternity

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Halo, this is SM Entertainment. Regarding the recent news that involved our artist Lim Yoona, we appreciate the interest that media and fans has given. We decided to protect the privacy of our artist, and we won’t interfere further more with personal life of our artist. Lim Yoona is very grateful for the never ending support that people has given to her. Please keep support our artist Lim Yoona in the future. Thank You.”

SM Entertainment

 

“Halo, this is YG Entertainment. Regarding the recent news that involved our artist G-Dragon, at the moment we decided not to interfere with personal life of our artist. We will appreciate if other parties also can respect the privacy of our artist. G-Dragon wanted to thank all people for the never ending support. G-Dragon promise will back soon with the new work, Please keep support our artist G-Dragon in the future. Thank You.”

YG Entertainment

 

After keep silent for 2 days, finally SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment released a statement regarding Yoona and Ji Yong dating news. After privately talking with Ji Yong and Yoona, and how the couple desired to keep their dating privacy, both of the parties agreed to make a neutral statement to protect Yoona and Ji Yong.

There’s a mixed response for SME & YGE statements. Many people believe that they should just confirmed it, but some people also respected the agencies decision to protect Ji Yong and Yoona dating privacy. The unexpected things were netizen show more of support towards Yoona and Ji Yong relationship rather than the hate comment.

The situations and reactions is not as bad as Yoona and Ji Yong precdicted. Guess, netizen and fans realized that now Ji Yong and Yoona are mature enough to choose partner for their lifes.

Ji yong and Yoona Instagram accounts are floded with congratulary comments from fans around the world. There were also some fans who’s expressed their dissapointments because Yoona dating G-Dragon, they believe that Yoona deserve a better man. Not to mention, some of fans also wrote their dissapointments in Ji Yong instagram post that they hope Ji Yong will ended up with other idol. But again, fans are support their decisions because their happiness is all that matters.

 

[Ji Yong’s House – 05:00 PM]

“So Oppa will have a schedule tomorrow? (Yoona ask Ji Yong while peel the apel)”

“Yeah, I need to promote Bigbang comeback. I’m so nervous! Haha damn!”

“Why Oppa?”

“Tomorrow is my first appearance after our dating news isn’t it? I’m 100% they will ask about it.”

“(Yoona feeds the apple to Ji Yong) Haha, well I’ll leave it to your instinct. Besides, the public response isn’t that bad Oppa, not as bad as we imagined.”

“Indeed! I should have dated you sooner if I knew this would happen (Ji Yong pinched Yoona nose).”

“But, do you think it’s ok to just made a neutral statement? I’m afraid our fans will be very disappointed.”

“No worries dear… They support us unconditionally. Maybe later, if we had a chance we will come clear in front of our fans and share the joy towards them.”

(Yoona smiles, and feeds Ji Yong with the apple again.)

 

After their dating news blow up, even though it’s still make the top 10 hot search news, and there’s still never ending threads about spotted them dating, Yoona and Ji Yong has a peaceful dating life now and they become more relax and they don’t afraid or worry about getting caught anymore.

 

[MBC – 02:00 PM]

 

“Ok, next is G-Dragon, please say hi to your fans whose watch the show.” (Said the MC to Ji Yong)

“Halo everyone, I’m G-dragon. Long time no see.”

“Well, G-dragon-ssi, how are you today?”

“I’m in a good conditions right now. I’m so happy to be here with the members too.”

“And how’s she doing?” (The MC teased Ji Yong because of the dating news)

“Pardon? Haha (Ji Yong blushed )”

Ji Yong flustered by the MC sudden question about Yoona. Other BIGBANG members whose present also laughing so hard by the sudden question.

 

“This is your first broadcast appereance after the news right? How is it feels to dating the number one girl group visual? Many of men are envious of you.”

“Umm… (Ji Yong only smiles and his face become so red)”

“Well, I will change the question then. So, how was Paris?” (The MC keep teasing Ji Yong)

“(Ji Yong flustered) Umm, it was good!” (Ji Yong laugh and blushed when answer it)

 

The studio become so loud because everyone is laughing by the MC teasing towards Ji Yong. Besides, Ji Yong reactions is so adorable and hard not to be happy for him too.

 

“Ji Yong hyung can be really so shy about this matter.” (Daesung interrupted)

“Maybe Ji Yong hyung want to send a video message to her?” (Seungri also join in teasing Ji Yong)

 

Ji Yong who’s blushed and really shy, can’t help but being furious towards Daesung and Seungri.

 

“So, G-Dragon-ssi, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter