Chapter 24 - Dispatch

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night, ‘G-Dragon x Yoona Dating’ was trending #1 on the hot search. While ‘Yoona’ was #2 and G-Dragon was #3. But, the keywords for the #1 hot search hasn’t changed until this moment.

Last night, after Ji Yong and Yoona enjoyed the dinner, Ji Yong was told in the group chat that he become the hot search with Yoona. Turned out that the news of them dating was blow up by a famous media ‘D’ who’s specialized in finding out the secret couple.

The headline news stated : “G-Dragon from BIGBANG and YoonA from SNSD in a Relationship!”

The article concluded the ‘story line’ of Ji Yong and Yoona relationship. Started with the first photo that ‘D’ took when Ji Yong and Yoona in Paris few months ago.

The Timeline photos & caption goes :

(1) G-Dragon and Yoona secret gateway in Paris; work and love? (They showed some photos of Yoona and Ji Yong in Paris)

(2) G-Dragon Vacating the Flower Shop in Paris for Yoona (They took a photo Ji Yong in a flower shop)

(3) G-Dragon and Yoona grab a taxi together (They showed various photos of Ji Yong & Yoona while catch a taxi in Paris)

(4) The romantic G-Dragon hold Yoona hand while strolling around in Eiffel Tower (They showed photos of Ji Yong and Yoona walking while holding hands near Eiffel Tower)

(5) On July 20th, G-Dragon and Yoona had a date in Yoona house (They showed photos Ji Yong and his car in front Yoona’s house)

(6) On August 18th, Yoona celebrated G-Dragon birthday in G-Dragon house (They showed photos of Yoona in a bakery shop and Yoona’s car entered Ji Yong’s house area)

(7) G-Dragon who’s bought a new car to picked up his girlfriend in SM (They showed photos of Ji Yong’s car and Yoona photos when she entered the car)

 

When Ji Yong and Yoona read the article, they can’t believe that the media had been followed them since in Paris. At that time, when Ji Yong and Yoona strolling around Paris, they had no idea that there’s people who’s secretly took their photos. They met some people who know who they are, but they only greeted Ji Yong and Yoona because they only passing by.

It shocked Ji Yong and Yoona to know that they’ve been followed in Paris.

After the news blow up, other media outlets start to make some headlines about their relationship too. Just within less than 24 hours, there’s already more than 500 articles about them. And they’re not only trending in Korea but also in other media platform around the world.

The news not only shocked their fans but also netizen around the world.

The netizen has mixed up reactions regarding the dating news of Ji Yong and Yoona. But rather than oppose it, the netizen seems to be shocked with the sudden dating news. The article about Yoona & Ji Yong dating has more than 380,000 views and more than 10,000 comments in less than 24 hours.

[K-netz Comments]

Heol~ Daebakk! WTF! Yoona with G-Dragon?! OMG! My goddess Yoong with GD? Is it real??? Heol~ Wow! They will make a new chaebol generation from idol. What a waste for Yoongprodhite! WTF! King and Queen together? Daebakk! This is the most shocking news this year! So, SM & YG finally will be united? Who expect this kind of news?!! Wow! G-Dragon seems falling in love so deeply with Yoong Wow! As expected if your boyfriend is G-Dragon, he even will vacant the whole chanel shop just for her. Later, not only a new car for a date, G-Dragon will buy a plane for them to have a date in Paris. As expected from the King & Queen, even they had a fancy date in Paris So GD said he had a fashion show to attended, but turned out he also had a date with Yoona?! Wow! Yoona deserve someone better TT.TT Did Yoona drunk when she ac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter