Chapter 22 - 'US'

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PARIS – 08:00 AM]

 

**Doorbell Ringing**

 

“Excuseme Mademoiselle Lim Yoona?”

“Ah yeah it’s me.”

“There’s a flowers package for you. The roses are still downstairs, we will bring it up shortly, please keep your door open.”

“Sure, Merci…”

 

As what he said yesterday, Ji Yong send roses to Yoona hotel. What Yoona didn’t expected was, Ji Yong really send tons of roses! It’s enough to filled Yoona’s room with roses.

 

“Is he serious when he said he will give me tons of flowers? He’s so childish (Yoona smiles widely while remembered the jealous Ji Yong)

 

“Dear My Yoona,

The day I first saw you, was on October 5th 2008. From that day until this moment, fate waited to bring us together. You made me the happiest person in this world, thank you for accepted me for who I am. Please enjoy sleep in these roses, have a nice rest and Oppa will pick you up later after the show.”

PS : I love you – Kwon Ji Yong

 

 

Meanwhile in A Hotel Paris …

 

Ji Yong can be seen smiling widely from ear to ear while looking at his phone.

 

“Ji Yong-ah, are you ok?” (Ji Yong’s manager who’s just arrived ask him)

“Ah… Uhmm, yeah I’m good.”

 

Ji Yong back looked at his phone while smiling. Turned out that Yoona has sent him some photos of her with the flowers that Ji Yong just sent to her hotel room.

 

“How can she be this beautiful? Ah, I miss her already… (Ji Yong talk to himself)”

“What? Who? Who’s beautiful?” (Ji Yong’s manager can hear what he said)

“Nope hyung, nothing. Well, let’s get prepared for the show, I will go to Jin Noona’s room to dress up first.”

“Why he’s become more strange now? Did something happen when he left alone here?”

 

Ji Yong and his team get prepared for the fashion show that will be begun shortly.

Ji Yong seems can’t focus on his work today, he really wanted to finish the work quickly and run to meet with his lady; Yoona.

Yoona and Ji Yong promised to have dinner together today after Ji Yong finished his schedule.

Since, both Yoona and Ji Yong agreed to hide their relationship for now, Ji Yong will pick Yoona up at her hotel and they will have dinner at Ji Yong favorite restaurant.

 

[PARIS – 07:00 PM]

 

“Hyung, I can go now right?”

“You want to go? Where? We should have dinner together.”

“I have appointment, I’ll skip that only for today, ok?”

“What appointment? Your appointment is for tomorrow’s morning not tonight.”

“Well, it’s personal… I’ll talk to you later. Bye hyung.”

“Ya! Kwon Ji Yong, where are you going?! Ji Yong-ah! (Ji Yong’s manager keep calling Ji Yong until he left)”

 

Ji Yong ignored his manager who kept calling for him. He hurriedly catch a taxi to go to Yoona’s hotel, because he promised to pick her up at 07:00 PM, definitely he run out of time.

 

“She won’t get mad right?” (Ji Yong being anxious on his way)

 

**Doorbell Ringing**

 

“(Yoona open the door) Oppa! You come… (Yoona smiles brightly).”

As soon as Ji Yong sees Yoona, he hug her tightly.

 

“Sorry for being late …”

“It’s ok Oppa…”

“I miss you … How I wish I could finished my schedule as soon as possible today.”

“Haha, I miss you too Oppa. You must be really tired, look at you haven’t even change your clothes yet.”

“(Ji Yong looked at Yoona) My tiredness disappeared when I saw you… (Ji Yong kiss Yoona forehead) So, shall we go now?”

“Sure! I’m really hungry.”

 

[K Restaurant, Paris – 08:15 PM]

 

Before heading to restaurant, Ji Yong and Yoona stopped by a nerby clothing shop to buy a jacket and shirt for Ji Yong because he still wearing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter