Story 5 - A Cup of Tea

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tenroin Bookshop – 01:30 PM]

 

“Ji Yong Oppa?” (Yoona startled when she turned around)

“Hi, I didn’t expected to meet you here.”

“Ho..how… how come you’re here ?”

“Well, our next stop is Fukuoka, so here I am. How about you? Why you’re here?”

“I’m on vacation with my team, I’ve been here since 2 days ago.”

“Well, I saw you talking to the manager just now. So the one who’s booked the that window spot is me. Wanna join me?”

(Yoona nodded and followed Ji Yong to his table)

Both of them feel so awkward by their sudden encounter. They only sit there, while drinking their coffee and looking at the outside sometimes, still quiet and feeling awkward.

“So, you’re take some days off ?” (Ji Yong finally started the conversation)

“Yeah, the company want me to take some breaks before the drama filming next week.”

“Ah I see… It’s good.”

 

They back on silent mode again, don’t know what to say anymore.

 

“So, Oppa will held a concert here?”

“Yeah, the day after tomorrow. Since we got some free time, and I’ve been staying in my room for 3 days, so I decided to strolling around and come here.”

“Ah I see, so you like to read a book too?”

“I’m still learning Japanese language, so by reading Japanese book it helps me more. How about you?”

“Wah, same with me Oppa! Haha, I always come to a bookstore to buy or read some books, it helps me to learn Japanese.”

“I know right… So what you’re reading ?”

 

Unexpectedly it won’t take that long to break the ice between them. They have mutual interest in some kind of books, and they also sharing about their favorite book , what the first Japanese book that they read, and etc.

Yoona and Ji Yong started to enjoying their time in the bookstore with their books and their coffee.

 

[Tenroin Bookshop – 04:00 PM]

 

Time pass quickly when Yoona and Ji Yong just started to enjoying chatting and laughing together.

 

“So, what kind of drama that you will play on?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter