Story 2 - Two Bottle of Wine

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[G Lounge Upper Floor - 11:45 PM]

Yoona didn’t expected that someone would be in a balcony too. And the bizarre thing for Yoona is that person actually Kwon Ji Yong or known as G-Dragon from BIGBANG!

 

"What are you doing here Oppa?"

"I'm escaping from getting drunk. I need to go to Japan tomorrow."

"Ah I see... I saw Daesung Oppa downstairs."

"Ah yeah, I came with Daesung and T.O.P Hyung. why you're screaming just now?"

"Emm nothing, sorry for that, I don't know that Oppa's here. Besides, Eunhyuk Oppa keep teasing me downstairs it quite annoyed me and maybe I'm a lil bit drunk."

"Haha, no worries I also shouted loudly before you came here. Anyway, come sit here. (Ji Yong make some space in the couch for Yoona to sit) 

How have you been Yoona? It's been really a long time isn't it?"

"Yeah, the last time we met at the backstage of an award show wasn't it? It's about 5 years ago. Well, I'm doing pretty good, just being busy as usual. How about you Oppa?"

(Yoona walking towards Ji Yong to sit next beside him)

"Pretty much the same with you. And try my best to enjoy my life."

"Indeed, as we grow older, it will come naturally to us; we will try to enjoy our live."

"Are we that older now? Feels like just yesterday I'm in my 20's."

"I think you already drunk Oppa, haha."

 

Ji Yong and Yoona keep talking about how's their life these days, and how's their work. They also joking with each other, and talking about litterally anything.

 

Showbiz is not a large world, it is a small world for them.

 

 

[G Lounge Upper Floor - 08:00 AM]

 

(Phone ringing)

 

"Ya! Ji Yong! Where are you? It's almost the time to go to airport."

"Hah? What time is it?"

"It's 8 AM now! Where are you exactly? I kept rang your doorbell but you didn't open it. Just open it already, I'm waiting outside."

"Ah yeah, alright."

 

Just when Ji Yong open his eyes and about to go to his house door...

 

"Where am I? Wha..."

Ji Yong finally noticed Yoona who's still sleeping in his arms. And turned out that Ji Yong and Yoona sleep over in the balcony all night long after finished two bottle of wine.

 

"! (Ji Yong hopelessly talk to himself)

Yoong... Yoona... Yoona... wake up it's already morning." (Ji Yong tried to wake Yoona up)

" Hmm? What time is it Oppa? "

"It's 8 AM."

 

Yoona stunned with the unfamiliar voice. Yoona thought it was manager oppa.

 

"Ji Yong Oppa? What ar... !"

"Yeah, the is real. We fall asleep here."

"Arrgh! I can't believe we slept here all night long after drinking two bottle of wine?!"

"Exa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter