Chapter 23 - Storm

"Dating In The Showbiz"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SME, Seoul – 02:00 PM]

 

“What?! You dating… Who?!”

“Ji Yong, Kwon Ji Yong … G-Dragon.”

“Since when?! (Yoona’s manager can’t hide his surprised expression)

“Since I’m in Paris. So it has been about 5 months?”

“Why, why, why you only tell me now?”

“Because I need to find the right time to tell you Oppa…”

“Well, actually… Well, I’m not that surprised since you had a rumors with him. But I still can’t believe you told me directly like this.”

“Well, I’m afraid it’s only about a time my relationship with Ji Yong Oppa being exposed. We travelling around a lot, beside the insiders within the showbiz already catch on that I have relationship with Ji Yong Oppa, so I think it’s the right time to tell Oppa and the agency.”

“Thanks, I really appreciate it. So, for now you want to keep it as private as possible? Or you will expose it?”

“Well, I talked with Ji Yong Oppa regarding this matter, and we agreed that for now we still enjoyed dating as private as we can. But we don’t want to take it for granted, so we decided to officially talking to our own agency about this, so if in the future we’ll get expose, we can count on our team to help us sort things out. But, if it possible, we want to keep it as private as possible, as longer as possible.”

 

Ji Yong and Yoona has been dated for quite some times now. And as their relationship getting into the serious level, they agreed to officially addressing this matter to their agency so that one day, in the future, their dating news will be exposed, they can count on their agency to sort things out and give them as much privacy that they need.

 

Ji Yong and Yoona wanted to dated as low key as possible just like now. But they can’t deny that their dating news somehow, someday will be blown up.

As the pioneers in the showbiz, it’s just a wishful thingking for them to keep dating in the secret.

Actually, Ji Yong and Yoona isn’t afraid anymore if they getting caught date each other. It’s also doesn’t mean that they want to keep it secret forever, but by being low key as they can, it can give them more privacy and more freedom that they need. No showbiz in between, just Kwon Ji Yong & Lim Yoona.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter