He was only messing with me...

Never Give Up

 

xDD lol spying Yogguk~ ^^^

 

 

Yongguk

+ + +

 

   "Jesus Christ..." I hissed while clutching my chest at the innocent makne staring up at me. "You scared the out of me!"

   "Mian~" He apologized calmly like it was nothing. I gave him a sideways glare as I was feeling awefully suspicious. I swear I saw someone just now...

   "You're....alone..?" I asked slowly and he looked to me with his clueless child eyes.

   "Of course. Why?" I became slightly irritated. He better not ing be lying to me. But if he isn't, then that must mean that I'm going crazy...

  "Aish..." I hissed and turned my head. "It's late, you better have you homework done." I scolded as I sternly pat his shoulder and headed for the door. I was tired and we had a long day of hard work tomorrow.

   I let it slide for the most part, but if I caught him next time, I wouldn't let it go so easily.

 

Zelo

+ + +

   It was a close call when Bang hyung showed up last night. I thought for sure he had us caught but I guess I managed to pull one over on him. I just hope that it won't grow into a more complicated situation...

   "Zelo-ah!" I heard that familiar voice call to me when I reached my locker and turned to find Hwajae Noona's refreshing face.

     "Did you get home ok last night?" She asked worriedly as she approached where I stood. "Sorry I had to run. I saw Yongguk-ssi on my way out, I hope you didn't get in trouble..."

   "It wasn't too bad.." I admitted. "But I think we better lay low from now on." She tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows in concern.

   "Are we not supposed to be hanging out..?" My heart jumped, worried that our awesome relationship would be in jeapordy. It probably wasn't the best idea to get close sith a component and I know that Yongguk hyung doesn't ceelparticularly comfortable... but she didn't really have to know about my worries.

   "Well we don't want annyone finding out about our super awesome secret project right..?" I grinned and her face lit up. There, we're safe for now...

   "So when should we meet then?" She asked pointedly as we began walking to class.

   "Well," I started thoughtfully. "There are performances on Fridays and Saturdays and BAP practices on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays so it would have to be Monday and Wednesday nights?"

   "Yeah I guess that will work as long as we're not out too late." She answered. "I'll just tell my brother that those are the only days I have to practice."

   "Sounds good." I smiled and then there was the bell signalling that we had to get to class. guess I've got a busy schedule from now on.

 

Yongguk

+ + +

 

  "Hyung!" Youngjae's annoying voice scolded me once again.

   "Your supposed to be doing stock!" He hissed in irritation.

   "Dongsaeng, the shelves are full." I replied flatly while staring at the display screen I was playing some random first person shooter on. He scoffed at me irritately.

   The place we work at is kind of like your local Best Buy but the smaller generic version.

   I guess it's safe to say that I'm only in it for the video games and so Youngjae does most of the work. But he can't talk either because I know how he LOVES getting that employee discount whenever one of his new gadgets come out like the Beats by Dre which he happens to get EVERY time they have a new release.

   "Yah! Yoo Youngjae!" Store Manager Hyung's voice was heard and a sly grin spread accross my face. "Quit standing around and get to work!"

   "W-What about him!?" He asked insulted and pointed desperately at me. I snickered as the man lightened.

   "Well can't you see? He's displaying how much entertainment our games offer." Youngjae's face was priceless and it only got better as the Manager went on. "Besides, he's the female attraction."

  Youngjae just stood there speachless  but after a moment, he grumpily we t back to work and I let the smirk slip from my face and  thoughts to continue bothering me.

   For some reason, I couldn't seem to stop thinking about that girl... And it wasn't because I like her or anything like everyone seems to imply! No. Infact, it's the opposite. I think... I'm begginning to hate that girl.

  I'm suspiciohs that she's corrupted Zelo, the other one on my mind... He's been comming to practice all week but on the off days, he's gone once he finishes his homework. I've never seen him so persistant with independant work, normally he would have it all sorted out and have shown us by now. Choi Junhong is a mastermind, he doesn't work at this kind of pace. And affer my visit on monday, I'm almost convinced that it's not as independant as he claims.

   Well, I thought as I had beat a level and lost interest in the game, if I see anythin funny at the show tonight. Then I'll know to be suspicious.

   “Ayee the voice of that pest named Kim Himchan was heard as he entered the store. Himchan worked at the starbucks across from us in the mall by the occupation that I loked at “picking up girls” rather than making coffee.

    “When do you guys get out?” he asked as he approached the monitors I had just finished with and leane on the rack.

   “Right now.” Youngjae answered grumpily as he passed us to return his laniard at the counter and Himchan and I snickered, only causing his laughable mood to become worse.

 

 

Daehyun

+ + +

 

   "Yah!" I shouted as my frustration finally peaked. "Where's my favorite shirt!?" I roared out into the living room so everyone would hear. 

   "Aish... I bet Zelo lost it when he was doing the laundry..." I grumbled under my breath when no one answered. I rolled my eyes and went to head back to my room when I bumped into someone, causing my heart to jump and unexpectedly, it stopped when my eyes focused on the flustered culprit in front of me.

   "Ah- M-Mianhae hyung..." Jongup mumbled with a warm tint on his cheeks. It took me a moment to realize that reason he was so pink was only because I was staring.

   "Y-Yah hyung...wae?" He asked uncomfortably, looking down shyly. The way he acts sometimes makes my swoon... it was annoying. I jumped, realizing that I had to say something.

   "Y-You're waering my shirt." I said flatly, pointing at his chest which filled the cloth quite well with his tight build. But I wasn't mad. I kinda... wanted him to wear it...

   "Ah, jinjja?" I laughed inside. Don't pretend you didn't know. You see me wear it all the time.

   "Here, do you want it back?" He asked as he started pulling it off. My heart jumped, causing my hand to shoot out and stop him without thought.

   "Ani!" He stopped and looked at me like I had three heads. "I-It looks good on you..." Now it was my turn to be shy. I cleared my throat and tried to ignore his shocked stare and play it cool.

   "I-I'll just wear this one..." I said, grabbing a plain white V-neck that was draped over the couch. Jongup looked like he was just about to say something when the door opened and Youngjae, Yongguk Hyung and Himchan came in and immediately began rushing us just for the sake of being obnoxious.

   I took the oppertunity to ignor my poor dongsaeng and turned away hiding in the bathroom.

   I closed my door with a sigh and shook the nonsense out of my head. Stop thinking like this! You can't be attracted to your dongsaeng!

   I had always enjoyed teasing the hell out of Moon Jongup, watching him get flustered... But, I'm beginning to admit that there's an alternate motive...

   "Aish..." I huffed and threw my shirt on. "I meed to stop doing this to myself..."

 

Yongguk’s POV

~+~+~+~

 

   “There’s my boys!” CAP called to us as we walked through the door. I let and arrogant grin spread across my face as Himchan and I greeted him while the others wen to hang in the back.

   “How’s competition going?” Himchan asked I looked attentive but I couldn’t help but let my attention wander to that Hwajae as she entered the room.

  She seemed so calm now, compared to the first night she was here… It bothered me.

   I followed her intently with my eyes as she made her own way behind my members. He heart jumped as she passed Zel and sank all the way into my stomach when they barely gave each other so much as a glance.

  What? What is this?? Stop trying to fool me ongsaengs! I know I’m not crazy…

  “Yah! What are you staring at??” I turned away immediately. Throwing on that ‘I don’t give a about the world” look, causing him to forget about it and move on. I sighed in relief. The last person I want on my making false assumptions is Kim Himchan.

 

Zelo

+ + +

 

   Yongguk and Himchan hyung stopped to talk with CAP hung so the rest of us decided to wait in the back. I sat on the arm of one of the sofas and watched as Daehyun teased Jongup and Youngjae laughed along. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a familiar figure but I didn’t look up. I knew it was Hwajae Noona but I didn’t want to raise any suspicion by interacting with her so instead, I met her eyes for a split second on the way by and even in such short time, we managed to exchange a knowing glace.

   I looked around; Yongguk & Himchan hyung were talking and the others were too busy fooling to notice if I were to disappear.  Thus, I rose and wandered around the corner where Hwajae waited quietly.

  “Hey,” She said with a smile as  she looked up to see it was me.

   “Nervous?” I greeted back with a grin.

  “Pshhh me??” I chuckled. I always liked her confidence… We stood there, just grinning, for a moment quietly taking in the environment of the club. Then finally she spoke.

  “Hey,” She turned to me excitedly. “I’m not doing anything at all tomorrow and practice has been going so good… I was thinking we could meet up if you’re free…?”

  “Yeah, I’m not doing anything.” I never seem to think before answering…

   “Really??” Her eyes lit up and I knew that I couldn’t take it back now.

   “Alright, well I’ll talk to you then.~” She smiled brightly before giving me a quick hug and disappearing  into the crowd.

  I bit my lip. Truth is, Saturdays are usually when Yongguk Hyung and I spend time doing guy stuff like watching war movies or playing video games and sports. And if we’re lucky, we work on a song or two. Hopefully he won’t mind if I skip…

   I turned to rejoin the guys but stumbled back when I bumped straight into another figure.

   “Ah- H-Hyung…”  Speak of the devil, there he was, glowering down at me.

   “What were you doing?” He accused and a shock of panick went through me as I worried we were caught.

“…Just talking with at fan..” I replied cooly hiding my uneasiness. He glared for another moment then chuckled and brightened up as he pat me on the back.

   “Kekeke. Good for you. We need to maintain our good reputation in fanservice.” I let out a breathy chuckle that was more like a sigh of relieve as I followed him into the back.

   He was only messing with me… 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hey guys [insert apology}

I know its been really long but i was super busy. 

dont worry though, summer vacation is coming in about two weeks so if im not lazy, I should be updating much quicker by then c:

sorry I dont have time to write much because I am falling asleep but I really wanted to update this. 

Thank you so much to everyone who's supporting this story so far, im really happy with the feedback and it motivates me alot

and I aswell am a big fan of the Daejong in this fic xDD

so i've been trying to amp it up just for you guys ♥ 

I love you~ 

ill be back dont worry 

 

Saranghae!~ ♥