You don't have to be mad at me for anything tonight.

Never Give Up

NGU ch17

 

Jongup's PoV

~+~+~+~

 

     As we entered the dorm and dispersed, going into our own routines and minding our own business, I still had a sour taste in my mouth. I couldn't look at him, I didn't want to think about him... I didn't want to feel the burn in my stomach of shame and embarrassment maybe even fear and worry that he's figured me out. But he's an idiot.. if he doesn't realize how much he's hurt you, than he doesn't know how you feel. That’s what my conscience told me.

     I sighed, sliding off my jacket, leaving myself in my wife beater and grabbing a pair of sweats off the end of my bunk, swapping them with my pants before I trudged out into the living room to wait for everyone else to finish with the bathroom since it seemed that Zelo had once more vanished so I would be the last one to wash up.

     "Gahh.." I sighed, as I threw myself down on the couch, letting my head fall back and stared at the ceiling.

     "I'm sorry..." I heard someone mumble and furrowed my brow.

     "Eh?-..." I started to answer but lifted my head up to find Daehyun across the coffee table, sleeping on the other couch. I felt my heart pull… He’s so beautiful… He stirred randomly, frowning and whimpering softly. I wanted to feel sympathetic for him, he seemed to be going through an awful nightmare but I wouldn’t let myself. There was a wave of disappointment that washed through me as I had hoped that somehow he was talking to me. Now for all I know, he could be apologizing to an imaginary cheesecake for trying to eat it. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Who knows what goes on in Jung Daehyun’s mind. Who the knows..

   

Zelo’s PoV

~+~+~+~

 

 

   “So, how come some of the place has power and some doesn’t?” Hwajae noona asked as I helped her roll out the sleeping bag and such. “And I’ve been curious how this building is even running at all! Who’s paying for it?” I chuckled sheepishly and sat back as she settled in.

      “A little suspicious isn’t it..?” She nodded and looked at me curiously and I decided to explain. “Well, there’s actually a man that owns this building, but he lives overseas in America, managing his wealthy business.”

     “Wahh~” She exclaimed, seeming impressed. “I’ve always wanted to go to America.” I smiled and nodded in agreement.

     “When BAP first started rehearsing, we quickly discovered that simply the streets wouldn’t do and that we needed somewhere more professional to practice. We tried using a local dance studio but we couldn’t afford all the time we wanted so then Yongguk Hyung heard about this old abandoned studio and being the rebel he is,” I giggled at the thought of him in all his toughness. “he decided that he would check the place out and broke in. He found how unmaintenanced and vacant it was and he convinced us to start sneaking in with him.”

     “Sounds  ike he’s not the best role model..” She mumbled and raised a brow causing me to simply laugh.

    “No, but we love him and look up to him anyways.. We’re just lucky that we’re old enough to realize when he’s wrong… Most of the time at least.” I added sheepishly before continuing. “So anyways. We got caught one day when the Owner Ajhussi came home on vacation and somebody told him that a bunch of hoodlems had been breaking into his residence. The very top floor, is his apartment and so he called the cops and had them wait until the next time we snuck in.”
     “Omo…” She exclaimed, really giving reaction to my story.

     “We kind of got arrested.. but when he heard our testimony that it was only for dance, he decided to drop charges and make a bargain with us.” She tilted her head curiously as if it was an incredibly interesting plot twist and I grinned. “I guess he liked our personalities and “Charisma” and he said, that if we maintain the place for him, and keep it protected, then in return, he would continue to pay the electric and heating bills year round so we could practice comfortably.”

     “That’s really generous of him.” She replied, seeming pleasantly surprised.

     “Ne,” I agreed. “He really appreciates music and art. He used to sponsor the dance studio that used to be there.I guess his wife was a choreographer.." My tone softened a bit and she tilted her head in concern. "But she died a few years ago, and since the, no one's been occupying the studio. At least until we came along.” She smiled softly and I decided to pull myself off the ground.

     “Are you tired?” She asked, looking up at me from where she sat.

     “Hmm… a little, why?” She only replied with a wide Cheshire grin.

     “I was going to ask if you wanted to dance.” Of course, the one thing I was told not to do. I stood there for a moment before finally shaking my head.

     “….Ani, not this time Noona.” I smiled apologetically and she nodded. 

     “I understand.” She slipped into the bag and snuggled up, laying her head on the pillow before smiling up at me. “Don’t want to over-work the maknae~” I blinked before smiling back at her and agreeing. That’s exactly what Yongguk Hyung said.. and I was glad that I could listen to him for once.

    “Jello-yah?” She stopped me just as I was about to leave the room and I turned to look back at her inquisitively. “Thank you so much.” She was serious now, her eyes genuine and I felt in my heart that It was worth going behind my hyung’s back. Hwajae Noona is a good person and I think I did a good thing by helping her out.

     “You’re welcome Noona.” I smiled and reached for the light switch, almost as if I was a parent tucking their child off to bed, which felt a little odd.. “Goodnight.”  

  

     On my way home, I couldn’t help but wonder about Noona’s story. Every day she learned more and more about not only me, but BAP too and so far, I only knew that she was a student, performing in secret just like me. I knew that her friends and brother didn’t know about her, but I didn’t know why and what about her parents? I shook my head, telling myself not to worry about it. It’s not like she knew all about our personal lives from before we were with BAP but even we aren’t completely sure of all of the member’s past lives.

     I sighed, guessing that Yongguk hyung’s warnings were just getting to me. He’s so paranoid that Hwajae Noona is out to get us… But she’s the first friend I’ve ever had since elementary school who hasn’t tried to use me to get close to my hyungs… at least, I don’t believe that she is. I felt my stomach twist at the possibility but when I thought about it, she rarely talked about any of them or asked questions unless necessary and she seemed completely content just hanging out with me… Then I wondered if it was only to mooch my skills off of me. The only reason we hang out so much is because I’ve been teaching her new dance moves… But I shook my head again, turning into our apartment building and sighing in relaxation as I stepped out of the cold. The hallway was dim and smelled something like a hotel, but we were used to it, we’ve been staying here for a few years now and it seemed to serve just fine for us.

     I was the one who offered to give the lessons. I reminded and Noona only approached me to say that she thought BAP was cool. Remembering all this made me feel much better. So far, I’ve been the one to initiate everything else. Whether that was a good or bad thing though… I wasn’t 100% sure.

    

     I made sure to close the door as quietly as possible and sighed, finally tired and took off my boots, finally allowing my feet and ankles to breathe and relax. I then made my way silently through the dorm and to the bunk rooms, not even bothering to wash up for I didn’t want to make too much noise. After quietly slipping off my jeans, leaving myself in just my boxers and t-shirt, I climbed up the latter, confused to see Daehyun in Jongup’s spot but didn’t pay it much mind and simply slipped under the covers beside Yongguk hyung who had fallen fast asleep like all the others. I stared at him quietly as I snuggled into the warm blankets and felt a small smile creep to my face. He looked so gentle when he was sleeping and it was cute because he always tries to look tough while he’s awake. Hyung being cute… haha. I nearly giggled to myself at the thought and simply sighed, reaching out to gently fix his messy bangs before finally settling in and closing my eyes to sleep. You don’t have to be mad at me for anything today hyung~…

 

Jongup’s PoV

~+~+~+~

 

     I woke up startled to find myself beside Youngjae hyung and blinked awake completely. I was surrounded by him… His smell, his blankets, his clothes his special teddy bear and whatever else he had lying on his bunk. It made me freeze for a moment, being forced to think of him immediately when I woke up was rather a pain… I let my eyes slowly fall shut once more and a deep rumbling sigh escaped my lungs. I forced myself up and looked over at the clock on top of the dresser so everyone could see. It was only 8 o’clock, which kind of because we didn’t get home until 2am and I don’t even know how long it was  before I actually got to bed. His bed. I felt my eyebrows knit. Why was I in his bed? Did he… carry me to bed last night..? I thought over it for a few more moments before just running my hand over my face and deciding not to come to a conclusion. Daehyun is hot and cold so why even bother? I can’t afford to get my feelings mixed up with him.. He’ll only hurt me..

     I nodded silently and pulled myself out of my bunk and began getting dressed. The others would be over to the studio sometime in the afternoon but I figured that I might as well go now and work on some things before I continued with the group. I shuffled into the bathroom and leaned over the counter to look at myself closely in the mirror. Pulling gently at my cheeks, I observed the faint dark patches below my eyes and sighed once more. I’ve been too stressed lately… I was glad that I was going to dance though. Since I had started following Daehyun around all the time, I wasn’t spending as many days at the studio and hopefully it would help clear my brain.

     Gathered all the things I would need after having a small breakfast and slipped on my sneakers and a light sweat shirt before heading out to the studio. It was actually a nice feeling to be up and about first thing in the morning. It was similar to the feeling I got when I got up for work in the garage with Daehyun- “Aish..” I hissed, shaking my head as I tried to get him out for good but he just kept crossing my mind. Jung Daehyun was inevitable and it was pissing me off…

     I was relieved to finally see the studio building standing tall and proud- well… it was standing tall but I don’t know if the average person would think of it as ‘proud’ looking per say.. Anyways, I let a soft smile spread across my face, the first one all day and headed inside. The sweet smell of the wood floors greeted my airways and I took them in welcomingly, hurrying up the stairs, almost feeling excited.

     I found our room and slipped inside quietly, grinning at its beauty. Although the floor hadn’t been waxed in a long time and the back wall was full of graffiti from some gangster-type groups that were here before BAP showed up, it was still a nice studio and the sight of it made me so happy. It was like our second home.

     I let my bag down by the bench and started across the spacious room to start up the stereo when half way there I had to stop and back up a few steps. There, by the mirror, laid a body, all wrapped up in a sleeping bag. I felt my heart jump in my throat and for a moment, I actually wished that Daehyun had woken up and followed me. Panick began to set in. What if it was some shady guy or a vicious hobo?? I might be really fit but I don’t know if I could protect myself against someone like that. What if they had a gun??

     My feet were glued to the floor and I watched in horror as slowly, the person rolled over to face me. It was… a girl.. and not just any girl. It was Seo Hwajae? 

 

 

 


 

 

Ohoho bet you didn't see THAT one comming! xDD 

hey BABY~ so it was a while again this time but dont worry, i still feel like i'm a little more on top of it than ive been -nods nods- 

though i feel like the past couple chapters have kinda .__________. idk whats up with me lately

 

But it doesnt matter right now cause guess what!

 

                    I S  S  !!!!




 

well, it was just a day or two ago but I am so happy ^^ I love bap with all my heart and I cant believe they've come SO far in just a year! 

BABYZ are one of my most proud fandoms to be in and I cant even express my feels ♥♥♥

but am I the only BABY who's noticed that it's been a whole year and we still havent gotten to see BAP's dorm? .-. 

oh, and dont even get me starteed on Rain Sound .__________. 

 

 

Jesuschrist

  - wow 

I really want to make a cover for it so if you guys are interested :3 then i'll post it as a blog like a have a few other covers [CNBlue Love light & BigBang Blue]

 

ALSO I have more exciting news ^^ 

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!

 

I made it some time last year during class one day haha, just after I put chapter 8 out 

and I had always planned to ad it as an illustration but I guess I just completely forgot .-. 

lol so yeah if you can tell or you dont remember, its the part where Jongup accidentally got grease all over the two fools and daehyun's just laughing his off x'D ♥ 

ohh Daehyun 

its weird to think that I was SOOOO Yongguk biased when i started this fic and now my bias is leaning drastically more towards Daehyun_____ 

and not only was it just BAP's anniversary, it will be this fanfic's anniversary some time next month! Which is sort of a shame really... 

365 days and I'll have only given you guys about 20 chapters ;n; 

WHAT A HORRIBLE AUTHOR-NIM I AMMM //sobsandhidesincorner

oh well.. guess there's nothing I can do about it now.. 

except for go on a super update rampage O.O 

but i dont think that will happen... heheh

at least i Havent Given Up - ahaha, see what i did there? //horriblepunn

 

well I think that's all I've got to say for now BABYZ

i'm so glad to see those of you still with me ♥ I will try to work harder for you in 2013 just like BAP sunsaengnims


and bring you more updates soon! ^^ 

until then, 

Saranghae!~