Ani! YojaChingu Obseoyo!

Never Give Up

 

 

Yongguk

+ + +

 

   I was pleased with the effort  eing put in by the group but I had to agree, the dance was intense. We took a break and of course we all immediately went to drown ourselfs in our water bottles.

   I noticed Zelo-ah sitting against the mirror playing with his phone. I was surprised, it's not like him to get distracted by electronics and such during practice. He's normally really focused.

   I watched him curiously as he concentreated on his typing. He held a small pink paper in one hand and punched the writings into his phone with the other as he looked back and forth. He finally put it back in his povket and on his water bottle while he waited.

  After a moment his phone buzzed and he looked to it eagerly as his eyes ran quickly over the words. A bright smile suddenly spread across his face.

   I watched him continue on like this until Himchan began confronting me about our next performance.

   Suddenly, I heard Jongup asking him about his quirkyness.

   "Are you talking to your girlfriend?" He quistioned obliviously.

   "What girlfriend!?" i snapped up instantly, cutting off Himchan mid-sentance whom I wasn't even paying attention to at all.

   Damn it!... it makes perfect sense! Why wouldn't he tell me about it?

   "Ani!" He snapped back in panick. "Yoja chingu obseoyo!" I glared at him sternly as he denied it.

   "Jinjja? Obseo??" He could easily be lying to me.

  "Really! I don't have one!"  He denied again and I decided to believe them for now. But if he was lying... He'd be in trouble.

   Jongup continued to bother him however and even Himchan and Daehyun had joined in.

   "Yah!" I quieted them as it only got worse.

   "We have practice to get back to." Zelo shot me a greatful look as I turned to get in position. As I looked back to him again, he wasn't there.

   I had dismissed it, thinking that he would be back in a few minutes but after a few runs, he still hadn’t come back and was getting irritated.

   “Hyung, where’d Zelo go?” Youngjae asked innocently when we stopped.

   "He went to refill his water bottle didn’t he?” Daehyun answered carelessly.

   “Yeah,” I said sharply as I headed for the door. “That was 20 minutes ago…”

   I marched over and yanked the door open, determined to find him.

   ‘Yah!” I shouted on my way through the door. “Zelo-ah! Eodiga? What are you-…” It wasn’t hard to find him though. He was standing right there when I stepped outside the room. My sentence rifted off and I looked at him in confusion.

   “Ah, Hyung…” He addressed me while turning around in surprise.

   I ignored him, instead tilting to the side only to be further surprised.

   This is Zelo’s girl…? On the other sode of him stood a beautiful girl. Her hair was gathered in a messy side pony tail and despite her extremely casual wear, she still looked so nice. She was holding a water bottle and was probably practicing. That so hot…

   I was stuck admiring her for a moment before I was struck with terayal.

   He was lying to me!... and what’s more, his girlfriend is Seo Hwajae…???” I was dumbfounded and ended up staring.

   “Uh-“ Zelo suddenly realized that he had to do something about the situation.

   “Hyung, T-this is Hwajae Noona.” He introduced.

   “A-Annyeonghasaeyo…” She shyly stepped around him and greeted me.

   “Ki- Uh… Seo Hwajae imnida..” She stuttered and gave a quick bow.

  “I-I’m gunna go practice now… Bye Zelo..” She waved shyly to him as she scurried off.

   I just looked at Zelo, not sure what to think.

   “Ah, you found him!” Himchan’s voice suddenly broke the awkward silence as all the members began spilling out into the hall behind me.

   “We’re heading out.”  I gave Zelo one last glare before falling into step behind my team.

  Seriously...what the hell??

 

Jongup

+ + +

 

   I took a deep breath and flipped my cap around as Yongguk hyung left the room in search for Zelo.  I was satisfied with my work on this piece but like always, I was still in deep thought about it.

   “Hey, A very familiar voice suddenly interrupted my rumination along with a rough smack on the shoulder. I turned to see Daehyun yung at my side.

   “Good job.” He complimented me seriously. “I really like this one.” His eyes showed that he meant it, he must have noticed my worrying about it.

   Compliments from Daehyun hyung always make me feel good since he only gives them when he really means it. He’s so out spoken an honest, that you know you can always trust his word. But he’s never rude about it, just honest.

   “Thanks.” I replied with an uncontrollable smile and slight tinge in my cheeks. He took my hat from my hands as if it were his and casually put it on.

   “Can I come practice with you tomorrow?” He asked while casually leaning against the wall beside me as I gathered up my stuff.

   I hated it when he asked me that… I loved having him around but… I can never seem to concentrate when he’s there… just him.. Alas, I’m always left giving in.

   "Mm, ne.” I answered, nodding my head while shrugging my hoodie on. He smiled brightly and it was contagious. I don’t know what it is, but there’s just something about Dae-hyung that’s so genuine…. When he smiles, he means it. When he frowns, he means it. When he shows any kind of emotion, there’s no doubt he means it. Maybe it’s because he’s just so neutral otherwise.

  I admired his content expression as we exited the room with the others and thought about his personality.

   But the thing is... if he doesn't show it to you, you would never know what he is feeling or thinking.

 

~+~+~+~+~

 

   The next day was Saturday so Daehyunnie didn't have to work. He came later and visited me at the studio.

   "Yah, why didn't you wake me up??" He whined as he walked in, startling me out of my dance. I took a deep breath as I regained my senses.

  "You scared me..." I said while walking over and switching the stereo off. "You looked tired, you should get more rest." He puffed out his cheeks and furrowed his eyebrows for a moment.

   My heart fluttered at his aegyo. He barely ever uses it around anyone else. I turned my back on him so he wouldn't see my flustered cheeks and began chugging from my water bottle.

     "Sunsaengnim~~" He cooed with a grin as he sat beside me on the bench.

     "What are we learning today?" I sighed, returning my thought to the dance.

      "I think I've got everything down except for the breakdown.... I want it to be original.. you know?" I thought deeply for a moment and he joined me.

      "I don't want that cliché B-Boy style that everyone’s using nowadays... I want something new..." I tried a few simple experiments as I thought. All of a sudden Daehyun jumped excitedly.

     "We should stomp!" He exclaimed, earning a confused stare from me.

     "You know, haven't you seen it??" He thought for a moment. "Something like this..."

   He stomped his foot a few times against the hard wood floor then slowly incorporated the other one, and even clapped his hands creating a tuff alter beat. I watched in amazement at the brilliant idea. I would never in a million years have thought of it.

   “Daehyun!!!” I shouted at him. He stopped with a worried expression as if he thought he was being scolded. He was just so cute and such a genius, I couldn’t hold back my affection.

   “You’re such a genius!!” I jumped on him, squeezing him in my arms. He stumbled clumsily, grabbing onto me for support as I tugged him around in a disgraceful twirl.

   “Y-Yah!” He cried out through that nice, bright eye smile.

  “I wouldn’t build my ego.” He warned smugly.

  “Waeyo?” I asked curiously and loosened my grip so I could pull back and look at his face.

   “Because…” His voice darkened as his arms squeezed around me. “You wouldn’t want me to become too arrogant…” I began feeling warm and my ears burned like fire.

   “I might start feeling dominant…” His sly smirk tugged so playfully at his full pink lips.

   I chuckled nervously, trying to ignore my involuntary thoughts. He’s just messing with you. I kept telling myself.

   “But… Hyung is already so much cooler than me…” I confessed, cursing at my cheeks as I knew they were bright red. He persistently shook his head, denying my compliment.

  “And smarter.” I insisted.

  “Aniyooo!!” Hr whined loudly while squeezing his eyes tight and shaking his head. He sloly opened them back up and looked into mine sincerely.

  “You’re the dancer.” He told me. I was captured by his direct stare for a long moment before I sighed and pulled away, realizing the position that we were stll standing in.

  “Not today.” I said once I had recovered my calm demeanor that barely existed at all after he entered the room.

   “Ja, Show me.” I nodded for him to teach me what he had come up with. He heaved a sigh and flashed a small deflated grin, then we finally began.

 

Mijun

+ + +

 

    I found a room farther away so that I wouldn't bother them. The studio was really nice for being un-maitenanced.

   I entered and set my stuff down before inserting my disk into the small boom box that I stole from my brother's room.

  Soon "I'm still fly" from Zico's mixtape began playing and I smirked as I found the arrogance quite y and a tad ammusing.

   The bass was strong and easily took over my senses.

My style was a mixture of various influences but mostly it was straight hip hop.

   When you dance, it's the perfect time to think and my mind had alot to wonder about after what had just happened.

   Bang Yongguk confused me so much. I had only been able to talk to him a few times and only for a very short amount so I still hadn't been able to figure out who he is and it makes me awfully curious. I'd also like to know the other members, they're all so talented... And Zelo... I think I'd like to spend more time with him at school.

   I spent a while practicing until my body couldn't take it anymore and I finally stopped but those B.A.P boys never ceased to tease my brain and little did I know, they would most likely be on my mind, every day, for the rest of my life.


 

 

Annyeong!~

How are you all? ^^ 

oh my... it looks  like i just love leaving off for you like that x] 

idk i hope it keeps you interested

so did you enjoy it? I hope it was entertaining~

aha! So the DaeUp/Daejong/JongDae sidestory has oficially begun >:]

kekekekekekekekeke..... xDDDD 

arent you excited?? xD

anyways, 

please Comment && Subscribe ♥

I should have another update up soon, maybe even tomorrow, idk

it all depends on how the writing goes ^^ 

see you soon!

Saranghae!~ ♥

 


**Korean Context**

"Ani! Yoja Chingu Obseoyo!" = No! I dont have a girlfriend!

"Obseo" = to not have/to not exist
"Jinjja" = Really