You Drive Me Crazy.

Never Give Up

NGU Ch16

 

Zelo's PoV

~+~+~+~

 

     I thought for sure it would be a close call this time but of course once again, BAP won easily. Hwajae Noona's performance was really impressive though as ways and I could feel her getting more and more popular each night. As the guys cheered victoriously while we walked home, I wondered for a moment if I should be worried, but why would I? Noona and I are friends and BAP has won plenty times. I smiled softly to myself. I'll be happy for her no matter what.

 

     When we finally arrived home, I could feel a drastic difference in everyone's energy level, but I couldn't relax as I was still worrying about how I was going to make it to the studio. Suddenly it hit me.

     Everyone immediately began shedding their clothes like snakes and I didn't pay any mind as I found Yongguk hyung.

     "Hyung..." I spoke softly amd casually, sounding as if I were just as beat as everyone else who was anxious to get into bed. Looks like performers adrennaline wasn't doing it for the crew tonight.

     "Uh?" He replied, just grunting in response as he pulled a plain tshirt over his head. I watched as it slipped over his toned chest. I always admired Yongguk hyung's muscles, it was hard for me to get so buff, even though I'm only one year younger than Jongup hyung and he's racked.

     "Can I stop by the practice room before I go to sleep? I left my ipod there and I need it. He scoffed in irritation, obviously not wanting to be bothered with such questions so late.

     "Now?" He replied, his eyes barely open as he trudged into the bathroom, having the freedome to enter as he please without having to wait for his 5 other hyungs to finish up first. His broad shoulders droopdd and his back slightly hunched.

     "Please, it's not far and I'll be silent crawling into bed, you wont even know I was gone and back, I promise." I went on and one, using Daehyun's tactic of rambling somebody into giving you what you want.

     "That's not what I'm converned about." He grumbled sternly and Inwondered if he was irritated that I followed him into the bathroom. "Do you know what time it is right now?" He asked and I frowned.

     "Please??" I whined lightly, hugging on his muscly arm. I wondered now if I should have waited until everyone had fallen asleep and snuck out but it was too late and I would rather beg hyung and have him let me go, then sneak out and get in even more trouble.

     He glared at me through the mirror and I made puppy eyes at him. "Ugghh...." He groaned, sticking his tooth brush in his mouth.

     "Hurry back..." I smiled brightly and hugged him tighter.

     "Gomawo!-"

     "But No dancing!" He snapped, cutting me off sternly and I pouted.

     "You were dancing all day and we need you at practice, I don't want our maknae overexherting himself." He took his eyes off me and continued brushing, glaring at himself now in the mirror. His articulations were compromised as he had a "Mao fuu ob toopase" and it was everything I could do not to giggle.

     "Thanks hyung, just get some rest you don't have to worry." He grumbled as I patted his shoulder and headed for the door. When I had made sure no one was looking, I grabbed a big backpack from the closet by the door and stuffed a sleeping bag in it, I then looked around hastily and spotted a pillow of mine on the couch and stuffed that in too, hurrying to slip out the door.

 

Mijun's PoV

~+~+~+~

 

     I sighed contently as I headed towards the dance studio after the show. Of course BAP got 1st place again but I was continuing to climb the chart and it felt good. It was even a little difficult for me to leave the club. I was swarmed by a group of about 5 girls, smiling brightly and asking for my autograph. I blinked, surprised to see such people in Off Beat. Like I said before, the only girls you saw in here were usually tramps and groupies, trampy groupies. But I didn't notice until now that the audience was becomming filled more and more with normal girls and young men. Not just thugs and s. I smiled, happy to see it and bowed politely to them, signing everything they handed to me. The memory made me smile.

     Finally I had arrived at the building and looked up at it. If I hadn't been inside before, maybe I would havd been scared to even peek through the door. It looked abandoned and dark. After a moment of observing I decided to head inside, the air was starting to turn cold at night and I smiled at the thought of those heated floors Zelo mentioned.

     Before I began to climb the stairs I paused, looking into the dark opening of the first floor which I realized I had never seen. A pang of adventurousness suddenly shot through me and I was compelled to step off the beaten path and blindly into the dark.

 

     My hands pawed at the air until i found the wall, I then ran my fingers along searching for the switch. I found it after so long and ficked it on. I blinked when after a moment it didnt turn on and flicked it again, and again. Finally fear hit me and I felt my feet freeze to the floor as I looked around the pitch black room, the only light comming from the dim stairway. I let out a shakey breath as I realized I had no idea what was down here and suddenly I felt a presence. I wanted to look behind me but I couldn't bring myself to move. I felt it growing closer and closer and I squeezed my eyes shut until I felt something touch my shoulder and let out a scream.

     "N-Noona! It's just me!" He looked just about as startled as me when I snapped around to stare at him until finally, I broke into complete laughter.

     "Y-You scared me SO much!" I nearly bent over, laughing my off. I think I was either so tired I was crazy or I was so pumped from the show that I was running on high. He stared at me now for a long moment before he broke into laughter too.

      Finally we calmed down and I sighed, straightening back up. And for some reason, seeing him with a backpack strapped to his shoulders, brought me joy.

     "You really brought them!" I smiled brightly and he returned it with a nod.

     "Of course!" He chuckled. "I wouldn't come empty handed~" I chuckled softly as well and grabbed his sleeve gently so he could guide me to safety.

     "Let's get out of the dark." I said anxiously and he nodded eith a cute smile, obeying like the puppy he was and leading me back to the stairs.

 

Daehyun's PoV

~+~+~+~

 

     "Jongup.. why are you crying...?"

     "You... its all your fault!"

     “W-what?” I felt like I was scared to ask, too scared.. because I had an idea of what he would say. Alas, the words left my mouth without even needing my articulation.

     “You know…” His words echoed throughout the incoherent space that we were in.  “Why…did you do that…?” His image was sketchy: focusing and unfocusing, fading out and becoming visible once again. Despite all this, I could see the pain clear as crystal on his face. His hands and face were bruised and it was hard to look at, but what made it worse, is the fact that I had the deep sense that it was my fault. I wanted to reach out to him but he was too far, or maybe he was too close, I couldn’t tell. Still, I tried.

   “Jongup-ah… I’m sorry..” My voice cracked in weakness and he swatted me away. “Don’t touch me.” He hissed, sending a dagger through my chest, then to only make it worse, his eyes snapped to mine, piercing directly through my soul. “We’re just friends. …Right, Hyung..?”  He addressed me so sourly, throwing my own words back in my face. It knocked me off guard and I found my breath knocked from my chest in a small huff. Then with that sour face, he looked down, reaching into his pocket and I felt my eyes widen as he slowly pulled out a tiny hand gun. I found myself staring straight down its nose as he pulled it on me.

     “Wait…” I breathed desperately but the tears on his face only streamed more continuously as he stared down his straightened arm, into my pleading eyes. He wasn’t going to let me live… and I didn’t run away… I wanted to let him choose my fate…

      “Goodbye Daehyun.” He said flatly and I felt my heart lurch, tasting the closeness of death on my tongue.

      “Wai-“ I opened my mouth to beg once more but it was too late, there was the piercing sound and the blinding light that greeted death and suddenly, I jolted out of my sleep, my breaths coming slightly short as I was starlted. I looked around the room finding that I must have fallen asleep on the couch and sighed deeply, relaxing back into the cushions and let my eyes slowly shut once more with a deep calming breath.

     Jongup… I cursed myself, wondering why I the world I had to make things so complicated with that kid. Why I… had to feel things.. things I didn’t want to feel. Things that only made me irritated and offensive.

      I felt a presence and sighed, opening my eyes who ever it was, I hoped they didn’t notice how disconfigured I was I turned my head slowly to look across the coffee table and find him sitting there on the other couch. Of course… I felt my chest soften. He sat there, I wouldn’t say peacefully… no, his brows were gently creased and his lips curved into a mellow frown as he sat, leaned back into the couch, legs spread out, arms crossed and his chin folded down on his chest.

     He must have felt my eyes on him because not long after I had been staring, his shot open, landing directly on me causing me to jump. I sighed and sat up, rubbing my neck for I had slept on it wrong.

     “What are you doing…?” I asked him. He was quiet for a long moment before adverting his eyes to the floor and replying quietly, his voice scratchy. “You fell asleep while you were waiting for your turn in the bathroom…” I stared at him. Was he concerned about me..? He snapped his face up to me when I didn’t say anything and I was startled with a glare. “I was waiting.” I blinked and was immediately hit with guilt.

    “Oh.. mian..” I got up, avoiding his gaze and just shuffled to the bathroom. It didn’t seem like he wanted to talk to me anyways.

 

     I only splashed my face with water to suffice for washing and stared at my reflection, but it wasn’t really something I wanted to see right now. I was still feeling guilty for something I wasn’t quite sure of. I was feeling other confusing things too… but it was easier to just shut them out.

     Once  I finished brushing my teeth and everything, I returned to the livingroom to find Jongup. He was passed out on the couch yet again. I approached his side and reached out to shake his shoulder but paused. He actually looked at ease this time and I didn’t want to disturb him with my face which I knew he was still mad at.. So instead, I carefully worked my arms beneath him and lifted his small but built frame up with a quiet grunt. He stirred a bit and mumbled something incoherent, but I simply ignored it, and carried him into the bunk room. I carefully laid him in my spot since I wouldn’t be able to lift him all the way up to the second level and tucked him in silently, making sure not to wake the others.

    Before I left his side, I paused to look at his face. He was somewhere far away where no one could bother him.. and I liked it that way. I shook my head, getting rid of the strange thoughts and sighed, gently patting his shoulder and puling myself onto my feet once again. I gave him one last look before noticing that the maknae’s bunk was still empty. I shrugged it off, figuring Yongguk hyung would know where he was and climbed up to join him.

     Ottoke… I wondered quietly as I laid back on Jongup’s pillow. Every day my actions got more difficult to control.. and I was starting to pay for it. I truned onto my side and closed my eyes, trying to find sleep once again. What am I going to do… Moon Jongup, you drive me crazy...

 

 

 

 



 

Helloooo everyone :D
so im back with another update alreadyyy~~ ^0^ //leproudofmyself~

but its actually later than i expected.
I wrote a lot of this like new years day and expected it to be up then

but then I didn't get to work on the rest of it much since i got busy with going back to school

so here I am a week later ^^;

 

I hope you liked it~ for some reason I felt a little weird about Dae's PoV maybe I feel like im making him

give into his feelings a little too much or something -shrugs- I dont know, but ill figure it out soon i hope ^^

 

I listened to sunggyu's solo album while I wrote the whole dream part TTuTT its so beautiful

I want to buy it If you havent heard it yet, you should go listen because im definitely going to be using

some of the songs if we ever have another special moment with brother gyu~~^^

 

alright, see you babyz next time!

until then!

 

Saranghae!~